ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this has been written before but since some one bought up cindy carrying on about Caylee said Zanny had a dog .... The first few pages of Annie Dowlings deposition she says Casey and Caylee were coming and visiting her while she lived at sawgrass and Caylee loved playing with the her dog ..Hmmm a twoyear old saying Annies dog can sould like Zannys dog especially if that is what cindy wanted to hear ....Annie said for a while they were coming most days just a thought and i am sorry I know i have posted in wrong plae sorry am fairly new at this posting thing

I dont know if this has been written before but since some one bought up cindy carrying on about Caylee said Zanny had a dog .... The first few pages of Annie Dowlings deposition she says Casey and Caylee were coming and visiting her while she lived at sawgrass and Caylee loved playing with the her dog ..Hmmm a twoyear old saying Annies dog can sould like Zannys dog especially if that is what cindy wanted to hear ....Annie said for a while they were coming most days just a thought and i am sorry I know i have posted in wrong plae sorry am fairly new at this posting thing

I could never figure out Cindy saying that she had a note from their vet that her dogs didn't have fleas. Caylee had some bites and I think Casey told her that she got them from Zanny's dog. But why (well this is from Cindy who believed a typed obit) would you need a note from your vet?

I could never figure out Cindy saying that she had a note from their vet that her dogs didn't have fleas. Caylee had some bites and I think Casey told her that she got them from Zanny's dog. But why (well this is from Cindy who believed a typed obit) would you need a note from your vet?

Hmmm. I never heard this one until today. Interesting, I mean since she went to look up chloroform because the same dogs? were supposedly getting sick from eating the bamboo or something like that, she never took the dogs to the vet for that, but she had to look up the info on the computer - she gets a note from a vet regarding fleas? O M G. Hot, humid weather brings fleas to any yard, no matter how clean. O M G. I'm surprised she didn't buy some calamine lotion. :banghead:

Hmmm. I never heard this one until today. Interesting, I mean since she went to look up chloroform because the same dogs? were supposedly getting sick from eating the bamboo or something like that, she never took the dogs to the vet for that, but she had to look up the info on the computer - she gets a note from a vet regarding fleas? O M G. Hot, humid weather brings fleas to any yard, no matter how clean. O M G. I'm surprised she didn't buy some calamine lotion. :banghead:

Well she was looking up where to buy callamine on the computer but the search prompted her to look for chloroform. She also was looking for flea bites and a pop up came on about neck breaking. Of course she would never lie about it.
:maddening:

Well this is queen Cindy, who does not look at her own dogs for fleas, you know. That is entirely beneath her. I am surprised she didn't make George do it, but she probably didn't trust him to do it right. :floorlaugh:

I recall that Mason said he would move her if M and M found her. So do you think he's shuffling her off to a new location now? Nawwww, he wouldn't be that silly, would he?

He ought to just move her into a garbage can with Oscar the Grouch. No one would look for her there, LOL.

What did Oscar ever do to you to deserve that sort of treatment?

My apologies to Oscar. I did not mean to insult him! lol

I know someone that was going to be on Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil show wanted them on the show but they couldn't afford to miss any days of work. Dr. Phil Show would not give them any cash to cover the days off from work. Dr. Phil Show does not give out money for people to be on the show. The show would cover other things like counseling etc provided by their doctors.
fca's attorney's know this. This information is easy to verify. This request was included because they know it will get out to us via media. They continue to try Anything to try to get Zenaida, and everyone else, down to the bottom of the barrel where fca et al reside.
as always and for what it's worth - MO

I wonder how many hours OCA attorneys have spend on this matter - and how many billable hours for other clients they are losing? I hope its well past 200 hours, and say at $300 bucks an hour - that's some coin and it continues to mount. Then there is TM's lawsuit and RK's... its never ending.

I recall CM claiming he lost around $600K of other work to support her for $0 - that OCA, she's just the gift that keeps on givin'...

Has Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, been paid for TV interviews? And who funded her makeover for an appearance on the "Dr. Phil" show? Anthony's attorneys want to know.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ida-gonzalez-unrelated-check-fraud-conviction

Hahahahahahaha. Just flipping crazy. This is a Merry-go-Round that never stops does it?

I want to know what dermatologist CA uses and who did her face lift? Oh and while we are at it did she get a stylist for her hair and clothes 'cos that's really important to FCA's behavior and this case - right?

In my mind FCA attorneys are not very good as this is not going to give them fame and fortune. This case will send them to the poor house sooner rather than later. Would you spend the majority of your work hours on this case? No, you'd want to spend it more wisely than that. Just plain daft imo.

Daft is right SallyLu. They have nothing of substance so lets get all petty and make ourselves look more foolish then we already are.

I read this info yesterday about wanting answers about ZG makeover-Yes, I think FCA may be protesting too loudly because although ZG was pretty before, she is a knockout now-10x10x10 and it chafes FCA because she only had cheap wigs and baseball caps to try and make herself over-Seriously though, it does not matter what FCA's attorneys want-ZG bettered herself, what's so wrong with that? - It's funny, they want to know about what Dr. P might have paid her or whoever gave her whatever they gave her, but...What about the huge donation the A's got from Dr. P? Let's see some disclosure on that, shall we? What is FCA living on and who is footing her bills?

14 minutes ago:

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
Just in: #CaseyAnthony attorney Cheney Mason agrees to accept her subpoena in #zenaidagonzalez civil case.

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
@peoplemag: #CaseyAnthony hid for days to avoid subpoena. Atty agreeing to be served means she can't leave country for good post probation

:floorlaugh: :lol:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...youll-see-more-of-her-in-court-next-year.html

But Mason disputed that interpretation in an interview with WOFL-Channel 35. “Mason said he accepted a subpoena on Casey’s behalf so she does not have to appear at a trial in January,” anchor Amy Kaufeldt said Tuesday morning

:floorlaugh:

:what: :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have any knowledge of a Plaintiff who files and serves a subpoena to a defendant NOT to appear in court?

Seems OCA and her pro bono team reached the end of the hallway with that issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal