ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #3

I have a question, not a really serious one, but still,.....how long do you think it would take to get rid of KC residue from your home? Just the thought of having one of her hairs in my bathroom makes me sick......surely she left a tell tale stain or 200 every where!

Plus you would need to check your bank balance and contents of your piggybank every day she was there...

I trust Jeff Weiner at the Orlando Sentinel, he usually posts the actual PDF of the Orders/Rulings/Motions with his articles, but it is clear to me that Jeff actually read the actual Order by the Judge because he cited portions of it in his article. Wesh and 13News must've just taken the headlines and simply ran with them, without reading the actual Order, therefore their articles are misleading in my opinion. Shoddy reporting.

I read Jeff Weiner at the OS through the trial and now follow him on twitter as he is also covering the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial for the OS, and he is consistently linking to all of the PDF files of the actual Motions/Rulings/Orders, etc. for that case now. I think due to the lack of overall interest in the FCA trial by the "masses" at this point, the OS isn't publishing the actual PDF file of the Orders like they had in the past. Don't they have to purchase a copy from the Clerk of Court's desk if they want to link it in their articles, I am fairly certain they do.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: per Jeff Weiner, here is Greene's error and exact reason Judge Munyon denied ruling:

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
[@xxxxxx] Yes, Greene can refile. In legal terms: He filed a motion to strike, judge said it should've been a motion for summary judgment.

I like to take my wins where I get them in the moment - in an optimistic my cup in half full kind of way.

In my moment, the Judge denying the motion was a big win and I'll enjoy this moment. If Greene happens to refile and the motion is changed, I'll deal with it when it happens. But today - Hooray! A good win for ZG and Morgan et al.:moo:

CASEy-New-Big---30223587.jpg

link

Can anyone tell who is in the photos behind FCA?

Can anyone tell who is in the photos behind FCA?
Isn't this pic from her video diary? I sure laughed when I saw it was the one picked for the bottom of the newspaper article. I know we saw this one - what six or eight months ago?

Isn't this pic from her video diary? I sure laughed when I saw it was the one picked for the bottom of the newspaper article. I know we saw this one - what six or eight months ago?

Yes, it is. I just don't remember us ever analyzing those photos. There was too much to laugh at the time with that ridiculous video!

I can enlarge the pic on my Ipad and see the framed photos of people behind FCA, I can make out a man, a child, etc, I just can't tell who they are. I thought some super sleuth at WS might have a better eye. No big deal.

I like to take my wins where I get them in the moment - in an optimistic my cup in half full kind of way.

In my moment, the Judge denying the motion was a big win and I'll enjoy this moment. If Greene happens to refile and the motion is changed, I'll deal with it when it happens. But today - Hooray! A good win for ZG and Morgan et al.:moo:

My point wasn't who won or lost, or even how they played the game, but upon the insistence one of giving an incorrect reason for Munyon's ruling, even when firstly pointed out their reasoning was wrong,

I was just secondly pointing out and reaffirming the correct reason for Munyon's ruling based on the actual facts as presented by a reporter who was at the hearing, and read and cited part of the Order in his article.

Then I later relayed from that same reporter the exact error, which was that Greene filed a Motion to Strike a prior Judge's Order about punitive damages, when he should have filed a Motion for Summary Judgment. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, MOO, etc.

atthelake, I will get even for that picture. :banghead:

My point wasn't who won or lost, or even how they played the game, but upon the insistence one of giving an incorrect reason for Munyon's ruling, even when firstly pointed out their reasoning was wrong,

I was just secondly pointing out and reaffirming the correct reason for Munyon's ruling based on the actual facts as presented by a reporter who was at the hearing, and read and cited part of the Order in his article.

Then I later relayed from that same reporter the exact error, which was that Greene filed a Motion to Strike a prior Judge's Order about punitive damages, when he should have filed a Motion for Summary Judgment. Nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, I understand NavySubMom and I realized that when I read your post - but I still have the same answer. I insist on being optimistic - I want some karma here and so take babysteps with the wins each time I am able to.:great:

Surely, karma will come round for FCA, just as it did for OJ. But for now I'd like her to lose what ever gain she has made from her precious baby's death.

Not sure. Maybe someone can explain. Wouldn't pleading the fifth work against her??

I think it would affect her adversely. Innocent people don't need the 5th.

"Casey's entire family just wants all of this to be over. It's been three years of hell for them," the insider said.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well let's see. The mother lies and covers up for her daughter. The father isn't strong enough to put his foot down and call a stop to the defense of his daughter. The parents get raked over the coals in the trial. The little :censored: gets off, but is paying the price for being such a lying :censored:

So, how could three years of hell been avoided? Being honest. Not trying to "save" your daughter, who killed your granddaughter, IMO. The Anthony's created their own hades. Don't stab yourself and then come crying that your bleeding. JMO

"Casey's entire family just wants all of this to be over. It's been three years of hell for them," the insider said.

Just about the same amount of time Caylee was here on earth. They are unbelievable... when I think about what that baby had to endure in life and in death, the idea that their life has been hell just sends me over the edge. Wah, wah, wah... they all made their beds, now they can lie in them. Pun intended.

Oh yes... I forgot to say that I hope their lives are hell on earth for all the rest of their live long days. Yes, I do!

When I drove past the "Evil Grandparents" house last month...it looked totally deserted...cars must have been in the garage...the yard looked well kept...GA style!

I talked to a neighbor who said that they were glad to get the news vans out of their lives. He was two houses before the A's, on the same side of the street. He said that most people in the neighborhood did not like the A's....before and after everything....imagine that!...lol I also looked for the empty house that was closer to Suburban..neighbor said it has been sold and someone was living there. I have always thought that FCA would put sweet Caylee to sleep there and the she would go party!

In case anyone missed them...I posted pictures of Caylee's Final Resting Place on Suburban Dr. The link is on the sidebar thread..

Dear God...Please Take Care of Our Angel Caylee Marie Anthony!

How can she plead the 5th? That is nothing but absurd and frankly I am surprised her lawyers are advising that, makes her look truly guilty! And by not testifying, hahaha, guilty? This girl is way to much, so much that her entire family walked on cotton balls all her life to avoid the real personality she has, the actions she took and the lies she lied. Hard to believe one family (looking like normal people on the outside) can be so wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back