ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zenaida filled out the guest card at Sawgrass, she didn't use "Fernandez". If Casey saw this card, she never saw that name.

Look.

I saw that the one house was owned by a Hernandez Gonzales. Could she have just changed it to Fernandez or gotten it wrong? Very interesting...

When Zenaida filled out the guest card at Sawgrass, she didn't use "Fernandez". If Casey saw this card, she never saw that name.

Look.

Hmm. Well maybe she googled ZG after she saw the card. Did ZG have a myspace or Facebook account?
IIRC, ICA gave LE the same car description that the real ZFG drove.
Was there a Fernandez connection to Suburban Drive too? or just Z and G?

Does anyone know if the Motions and things listed on the docket are available on line some how? There is an expert witness list filed on 4/20/11 that I am curious about.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

..there's this one-----with 87 witnesses and 64 "expert" witnesses listed.
..also 27 exhibits, including:
..#1 "United States Life Expectancy Tables and Mortality Rates. (?)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/30915075/Casey-Anthony-Civil-case-ZFG-witness-list
Plaintiff's Witness and Exhibit List

..the "Gonzalez v. Anthony Case Center" also has a number of documents:
http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

It had to be that she somehow got the info from Sawgrass. A combination of those 3 names could not be coincidence, IMO. I wonder if she went to the office to inquire about renting there- she had been talking to Amy H about moving in together (even tho she was telling Amy they cold move to Hope Spring).
Maybe she observed the rental agent showing ZFG the vacant apmt 210 or 201 -whichever it was while she was pretending to be at work on 6-17-08. And that's how the story hatched. Although ICA had been using the name "Zanny" for 2 years or so, it could have been a quick decision to adopt Zenaida as the "zanny" just because of the Z.
I really think there is some truth to Zanny being street name for Xanax and THAT's how the "Zanny" name originally came to be.
If I had friend named Zenaida and was looking for a nockname, I might come up with "Zen" or just "Zee", but not Zanny. Does anyone know if Zanny is a common nickname for anyone really named Zenaida?

Funny you should mention that because it brings something curious up. KC had a friend who worked in the Sawgrass Apts. office. She also had friends that were living in Apt. 208 (I think). Annie, the girlfriend of the couple in 208, was said to have Xanax by KC in a text msg to another friend. Annie admitted to having the Xanax but she said she never shared them with anyone. So how did KC know she had Xanax, going thru the medicine cabinet maybe? It is bizzare. I'll be interested to see if anyone is able to connect all the dots. jmo

Hmm. Well maybe she googled ZG after she saw the card. Did ZG have a myspace or Facebook account?

I believe Mr. Gonzalez' first name was Hernandez. jmo

No, Casey described a different car than Sawgrass Zenaida drives.

Googling, Facebook or MySpace wouldn't have put the "Fernandez" in the name because Sawgrass Zenaida just didn't use that name for herself. Casey never would have seen "Fernandez" used as the name of this woman.

If this woman really was the target, scapegoat or inspiration for Casey... then why did Casey go ahead and stick "Fernandez" into her name?

..there's this one-----with 87 witnesses and 64 "expert" witnesses listed.
..also 27 exhibits, including:
..#1 "United States Life Expectancy Tables and Mortality Rates. (?)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/30915075/Casey-Anthony-Civil-case-ZFG-witness-list
Plaintiff's Witness and Exhibit List

..the "Gonzalez v. Anthony Case Center" also has a number of documents:
http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

Thanks. Duh :banghead: I didn't think to look at the M&M website.

No, Casey described a different car than Sawgrass Zenaida drives.

Googling, Facebook or MySpace wouldn't have put the "Fernandez" in the name because Sawgrass Zenaida just didn't use that name for herself. Casey never would have seen "Fernandez" used as the name of this woman.

If this woman really was the target, scapegoat or inspiration for Casey... then why did Casey go ahead and stick "Fernandez" into her name?

just curious, where did you get the info about the coincidences on suburban? really interesting

just curious, where did you get the info about the coincidences on suburban? really interesting

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867"]Look here.[/ame] I think there may be another thread too.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644050/detail.html

Here's Morgan's expert witness list. It looks like he copied the witness list from the murder trial - lots of OCSO people, an MBI agent and an FBI agent (not Nick Savage).

Also, I have a question. I have read hear in a couple of places that this lady involved in the lawsuit is ZG, not ZFG. The case is styled ZFG v CA according to the Court Clerk. However, the rest of the legal documents seem to only say ZG. Could someone maybe fill me in?

My recollection of old threads: this woman never used Fernandez in her name until she brought the lawsuit against Casey.

More on this...

We have the computer forensic reports. LE was certainly looking for any data, links, history or files for "Zenaida" "Fernandez" and "Gonzalez". The only hit was a search done just after Casey's arrest (probably by Cindy or Lee).

This would suggest that Casey didn't use the computers to get any inspiration for the name ZFG, nor for the woman who is sueing her. There also doesn't seem to be any evidence that she looked up the neighbors and their names (the Z/G dumpsite coincidence).

I think it's really possible, if not probable, that we have multiple coincidences.

My guess is they try and appeal the lying charges to push this depo back a bit. I guess they could also try and hide her in a mental health facility and have a doc sign off that she isn't well enough at present to answer. It would be another lie but what one more in this case.

I would think they'd want to make IV or book deal before this depo to make money before it's out there under oath. Perhaps she pleads the 5th on everything. Who knows?

I hope she gets every red cent she can from ICA. This woman went through hell due to ICA's lies. ICA should have to pay for that. Time for her to be held accountable.

what's odd is she is only suing for $15k. Unless that means 15k in actual, plus unspecified punitive...

if it was $15k, I'd have someone run over to the Morgan Law office and drop off a check :)

I can't believe that depo will take place on that date. Just don't see it happening.

Does anyone remember anything about Kiomarie babysitting for a Zenaida Gonzales? I just read something online about that, but have no idea if that is at all true. I can't believe this "little snothead" ICA has used up so much of my time, energy , and interest. Geesh, she gets under my skin.

My recollection of old threads: this woman never used Fernandez in her name until she brought the lawsuit against Casey.

IF true, then this case should be thrown out on just this, if fact.

I guess I must be the only person here who wants to see ZG lose this suit. It's a trivial lawsuit, IMO. No matter how much the world hates KC and thinks she got away with murder, is there ANYONE who believes this story of the nanny? Maybe it's just any prospective employers of ZG that believes it. She can't get a job because of it? That's a bunch of BS. She doesn't WANT a job. She wants to get something for nothing and get her 15 minutes of fame for being involved with the story. The police didn't even believe KC about this nanny when they went to interview ZG--they didn't arrest her. Her name is not even ZFG...no middle initial of "F" ever used by her, and none of the other ZG's filed a lawsuit, did they? The point IS, everyone knows KC lied about ZFG, and this is not what is keeping this ZG unemployed. When's HER book coming out?

No, you're not the only one. I've said this from the time this woman filed this lawsuit. In watching part of the depositions that Cindy and George gave, Cindy said that Morgan lied to them, that this woman did not have the Fernandez in the middle of her name. I think it was also said that she didn't match the description Casey gave and her car was not the one Casey described, either.

If Morgan knew what her name really is, and filed those papers with the Fernandez in the middle on purpose, he should have to face charges with the FL bar. He also told the A's that if they would tell him under oath that this woman was not the one Casey talked about, he would drop the case, and he didn't. They both told him, and he's still pursuing it.

While I don't want Casey to make any money off this case, I don't want this woman to be awarded money for something that SHE inserted herself into. She did not have to go on t.v. and claim to be the woman Casey was talking about. Yes, there were a few more ZGs but none of them came forward. This is a frivolous lawsuit and Morgan should be disbarred. JMO

I saw her interview the other night on HLN. She sounds like a con-artist. I doubt if her lawsuit will go very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member