• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is another hearing on thursday.. What will that be about?

Ok, i have no idea what happened. The judge allowed for punitive damages. Does that address cindy and george's failure to answer questions? Does that mean george and cindy will have to pay for not answering questions?

I think that is what is going to happen Thursday and will be adressed then.

I think that is what is going to happen Thursday and will be adressed then.

Thanks! So today the only thing heard, regarded punitive damages, and the defence wanted a dismissal?

Weird that they don't just do all of this on one day.

If I understood correctly there were 3 motions to be adressed but only 1 for today..

Defenses was motion to dismiss.
Prosecution was motion for punitive damages which was today and motion to compel.

I believe the other 2 will be adressed on Thursday..

I think the judge is going to make george and cindy pay :) Allowing for punitive damages seems to set this up.

Thanks! So today the only thing heard, regarded punitive damages, and the defence wanted a dismissal?

Weird that they don't just do all of this on one day.

The motions were filed seperatly so the hearings were scheduled in he order of when the motions were filed. So if they filed at the same time then they would have addressed everything at once. They do this because, say, one motion was filed last monday and hearing scheduled for today, both sides were preparing for that motion. Then another motion was filed on friday, so they didn't have time to prepare (this is an example, not actual dates of mtions being filed.).

Defense has issue with driving up and having prosecution table a motion (if I got that right)

Judge had them approach the bench..

think the judge was upset over the defense saying this??????

The defnse basically wanted ruling to dismiss today but it wasn't suppose to be adressed for today. The judge only wanted to hear the argument for punitive damages and the defense was arguing against it wanting to be heard on the argument for dismissal..The judge didn't seem to like the first reason the defense had for dismissal because he said it held no weight to it. The judge wanted to hear everything in an orderly fashion according to law and wasn't putting up with any antics..

think the judge was upset over the defense saying this??????

OH Yeah!! He had already addressed the defense once and told him he wanted no back and forth and if he wanted to adress anything to approach the bench..The judge wanted no media circus and was very professional and strict about it..

Not trying to be funny but does this mean GA's facial expression of looking displeased comes from him understanding that they may have to pay monies owed to settle punitive damages due ZG? What is the current amount owed to date? I missed the initial start of the hearing. Did the judge give a lashing to both attorneys and what brought this about?

I found it interesting that the judge mentioned that it was probably naive of him to allow Casey to submit written answers. IMO, the answers Casey has provided are very generic and vague. I suspect the attorney's did the answering and Casey merely just signed off on them. And this was exactly what ZG's attorney said would happen when they argued against it. So can we expect a change in that ruling in the future and Casey will have to answer in person at a depo? Sounds like the judge isn't happy with the answers so far.

LP's depo was rescheduled. Won't be today.

Oh grief! The natives are already restless - we are discussing how many witnesses can dance on the head of a pin. If we don't get some real meat soon I'm afraid we will all turn on each other like a pack of rabid dogs.

Please someone tell the media we need a doc dump soon or we will be impossible to live with!

Oh grief! The natives are already restless - we are discussing how many witnesses can dance on the head of a pin. If we don't get some real meat soon I'm afraid we will all turn on each other like a pack of rabid dogs.

Please someone tell the media we need a doc dump soon or we will be impossible to live with!

Yes. In fact, I was craving a milk bone not more than an hour ago. :wink:

I found it interesting that the judge mentioned that it was probably naive of him to allow Casey to submit written answers. IMO, the answers Casey has provided are very generic and vague. I suspect the attorney's did the answering and Casey merely just signed off on them. And this was exactly what ZG's attorney said would happen when they argued against it. So can we expect a change in that ruling in the future and Casey will have to answer in person at a depo? Sounds like the judge isn't happy with the answers so far.

Bold mine.

I'd like to know that too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members