ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything in the transcripts where Casey names ZG's kids. ZG listed her 2 daughters on the Sawgrass guest card. She said ZG didn't have kids.
The 2nd story that was given to RD was that ZG's sister Samantha was at Blanchard park with her 2 kids, not ZG's. And that was told by RD not KC.

Which is why I said at this time, we can only say that it's untrue. We don't however know everything at this point. ZG is either totally lying (which I have a hard time believing but can concur it's possible), or there is some truth to it.

If there is any truth to it, IMO, she might have a case.

I think she will get her day.

I think we'd all better pray she gets her day. That's part of what a democracy is about. What would any one of us do if we were in Z's shoes?

That's my thought too. I bet Casey swallowed her gum (if she was chewing any) when she learned that a woman named ZG was at the Sawgrass on the 17th. And really, we have no reason to believe Casey was there that day - she originally claimed she dropped Caylee off with ZG on the 9th. We know that can't be true, but we have no real reason to believe Caylee went there the day Caylee disappeared.

We have no evidence of her being there on the 17th but we have evidence of her apartment hunting on the 19th, she may have been there on the 17th though and we just don't know it, or she ran into her elsewhere apartment hunting. We really don't know where she developed this "nanny" theme.

We aslo have statments from the body gards about her "script" story where her Nanny was at blanchard park with her two children and her sister. I cannot recall atm if she used names for her two children or not, but she named the sister as Samantha.

I also believe she gave Lee the names of the two children and he provided those to the police, should be able to find that somewhere. Those names for her "nanny" do match this ZG's 2 childrens names. This also came up after her arrest while she was in jail the first go around.

Made up story with Coincidence? Too many matches if you ask me, I think she gathered this info somehow and not on the same days! I think she gained more info and added to her story as she went along, hell it's not over yet I am sure there will be more conversions....

I am off to read the new docs it's too late today to chase this ghost.

And to the poster about the original purpose, yes Caylee is the original purpose but all of this other stuff which may seem trivial could lead somewhere in discovering what happened.

She didn't even mention ZG in any of these texts.

Respectfully, IIRC I was answering a question along the lines of did KC mention Z's car. (Honestly, I didn't go back and re-read the question.) Which is why I didn't say that she did mention Z.

Who was it that said Cindy was saying that the authorities found the wrong Zenaida? My question would be HOW would she know? She never met the 'nanny' (I hate them calling this person that) Matter of fact Cindy and George didn't have the 'nanny's' phone number, didn't know where she lived, never saw her - so I ask, WHAT grandparent, who takes care of the child ALL of the time, would NOT have the babysitters number? What if there is an emergency? What if they want to just go and pick her up and go to the park?

When I lived at home, when my kids were 2 and one was just born, my parents had my babysitters name, number, address - they met the babysitter - my work had my babysitters name, number and address AND our doctor had the babysitters name, number and address - so for me this is sooooooo foreign that Cindy and George had no clue where Caylee was, who she was with, or any of her activities

We have no evidence of her being there on the 17th but we have evidence of her apartment hunting on the 19th, she may have been there on the 17th though and we just don't know it, or she ran into her elsewhere apartment hunting. We really don't know where she developed this "nanny" theme.

We aslo have statments from the body gards about her "script" story where her Nanny was at blanchard park with her two children and her sister. I cannot recall atm if she used names for her two children or not, but she named the sister as Samantha.

I also believe she gave Lee the names of the two children and he provided those to the police, should be able to find that somewhere. Those names for her "nanny" do match this ZG's 2 childrens names. This also came up after her arrest while she was in jail the first go around.

Made up story with Coincidence? Too many matches if you ask me, I think she gathered this info somehow and not on the same days! I think she gained more info and added to her story as she went along, hell it's not over yet I am sure there will be more conversions....

I am off to read the new docs it's too late today to chase this ghost.

And to the poster about the original purpose, yes Caylee is the original purpose but all of this other stuff which may seem trivial could lead somewhere in discovering what happened.

I don't recall reading any comments or statements from Lee in which he said Casey told him the names of the two ZG children. Casey said that ZG had no kids originally. The "kidnapped in the park" story was not told directly to LE. When did Lee share information about that story with LE?

Anyone that is making remarks about ZG that would be considered not victim friendly should go edit or delete them before I do.
Giving everyone time to take care of this.

You can see the reference to the ford focus that Casey was sending out with the text about caylee missing can't you?????????? :)

Yep, I see where Casey says again a 2008 white ford focus......but where does she name ZG children ???

and also where is it that this suing ZG says she has a 2008 white ford focus??

I'm glad she's suing. This poor woman has had NOTHING but grief. There were many people who were harassing her on the phone, on MySpace and at work because for some reason THEY believe (at least parts of) Casey's ZG story. I asked people more than once to quit harassing this poor woman. I'm glad that she's suing Casey. Will she win? I don't think it matters one way or the other. It may finally stop nasty people from claiming she had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and allow her to get a new job.

I also believe she gave Lee the names of the two children and he provided those to the police, should be able to find that somewhere. Never heard that

Those names for her "nanny" do match this ZG's 2 childrens names. No they don't This also came up after her arrest while she was in jail the first go around.

Bold is mine

Link, please? I must've missed that card. TIA

It's in the original package of 400 docs that was released by LE. Page 52 of the 153 package shows the Sawgrass guest card, page 49 is ZG's written statement. She doesn't use the F word in either of them.

Well, ya can't get blood from a turnip.

Slightly OT. My gram used to say that and I thought of her and that saying of hers today. I have no idea why that was on the brain today. Funny that you said this and your name is Gram2. (Which is what I called her, Gram)

Yes but she did put this same ZG at the Sawgrass and she also gave the name (correctly) of two of her children. I don't have a link but heard that on her (ZG's) last interview.

Just because this ZG *says* Casey named her kids doesn't make it true......
& I'm sure *if* Casey did name these kids there would be a LINK to it in this forum.............as of yet many claim Casey named these kids but no one yet has found any link that confirms it.

Is this THE ZG (the one that was at SG Apts) or A, ZG (Some one that just happens to have the same name )? Sorry if ths was already asked.

Yep, I like to see the link also......wondering how you can be jobless, yet you can afford new cars, computers & internet...

I offered a link earlier, but it didn't mention Z. But to the rest of your post...couldn't you rightly ask the same questions of KC? Don't jump -- let me finish -- delete the new car. But add a tattoo (my hubby has one, and I can tell you, he paid $100 an hour for his), manicures, clothes, and the computer and internet, plus money to pay a nanny. Oh, wait! Answering part of my own question...I've never heard anything said about KC paying a nanny.

From the document I just downloaded that is the analysis of Brittany S., the neighbor's cell phone, on pg. 14 of 17, there is an incoming text to B from KC, that says "a silver ford focus, 4 dr." Will that work for you? Here, I'll even give you a link to the document, if that helps:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/06.pdf

Where's the link that proves ZG has a 2008 white ford focus ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse