Zimmerman sues Crump, Martin's parents and others

You have likely heard of Ahmaud Arbery, a black, unarmed jogger who was shot and killed recently by a retired white law enforcement officer in Georgia. A witness happened to film the encounter, but police didn't lay charges after viewing the video. The white ex-cop and his son thought Ahmaud looked like a local robbery suspect and said they were trying to make a citizen's arrest. I am quite surprised that, despite the media attention, the last time I checked, this case has not been opened on websleuths.

Maybe people can't stomach another George Zimmerman case? smh

Benjamin Crump is representing Ahmaud's father. I saw a short news clip today where he compares it Trayvon Martin's case.

The killing of Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black jogger in Georgia, explained | PNU
The killing of Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed black jogger in Georgia, explained | PNU

I thought I recognized Crump.

You have likely heard of Ahmaud Arbery, a black, unarmed jogger who was shot and killed recently by a retired white law enforcement officer in Georgia. A witness happened to film the encounter, but police didn't lay charges after viewing the video. The white ex-cop and his son thought Ahmaud looked like a local robbery suspect and said they were trying to make a citizen's arrest. I am quite surprised that, despite the media attention, the last time I checked, this case has not been opened on websleuths.

Maybe people can't stomach another George Zimmerman case? smh

Benjamin Crump is representing Ahmaud's father. I saw a short news clip today where he compares it Trayvon Martin's case.

Another case where people have already made up their minds. There's a lot of "they did this because."

Crump et al. must have filed responses with the court by now. I can't find them.

Another case where people have already made up their minds. There's a lot of "they did this because."

Crump et al. must have filed responses with the court by now. I can't find them.
Someone didnt like me bringing in facts to the Arbery story, so I'm banned from there. I think it has a lot of parallels with the Trayvon case, mainly false narratives, downright lies, and attempts to lynch citizens because a lawbreaking assaulter got killed. Here is a tweet with additional video apparently of Arbery in the home multiple times going back to Oct 2019. Cheers

C00L Elefante’ on Twitter

Here is the story of Holder trying to find a way to federally charge Zman after his acquittal. His Grand Jury ultimately failed to bring an indictment. Not finding anything current on his suit on Crump, tho I did see Crump hit up the HOA for a $1m + bribe to go away.

Eric Holder's Zimmerman Fishing Trip

I have no idea what that means.

The McMichaels, I'm sure, wish they had not brought guns to that event.

The people I'd like to off are tailgaters. (I always drive the speed limit in the slow lane so it's especially irritating.) In my opinion, they fall into the "lawbreaking assaulter" as well as "ignorant moron" category, but know what? I just take my foot off the accelerator and they change lanes. That's how citizens in a civil society behave.

Idk about Benjamin Crump. Red flags. I know a lot of people like him. But I personally find it offensive when a defense or civil attorney knows a client is lying yet still chooses to pursue multiple suits for that client- full well knowing she isn’t quite the victim she wanted the world to think she was. His clients, one or more of whom have been PROVEN to be dishonest, played a role in wrongfully convicting a man, sentenced to 3 centuries behind bars.
The female in this short clip is one more of Crump’s clients. Lying clients, that is.

It doesn't really sound like RJ, but what does RJ sound like when she hasn't been medically sedated, which seemed obvious at the trial? RJ could provide another audio which could be compared to this one by experts.

I didn't know who Larry Klayman was until I googled him. His reputation alone could cause a perceived lack of credibility for GZ's suit and how the media will handle it. As far as I can tell it isn't getting much attention since the initial report of the law suit. jmo.

Medically sedated? Larry Klayman's reputation? No facts just obviously slanted opinions.

Old news and I know what happened with the Trayvon Martin case by heart. I am here to discuss the Arbery case but I see no thread.

Old news and I know what happened with the Trayvon Martin case by heart. I am here to discuss the Arbery case but I see no thread.

I initially had trouble finding Arbery's thread, but you can see it under "New Posts".

Where are their responses?
Do you have a PACER account? That's where I've seen the documents being filed, not sure what's available publicly. So I should probably say, JMO for now.

Where is Adrein Greens thread in New Posts? His name doesn’t come up in search.

Where is Adrein Greens thread in New Posts? His name doesn’t come up in search.

Does anyone care that another 17 year old child was murdered in Sanford FL?

Stand your own ground is meant to protect yourself and your family. Shooting a child in the back because he might be breaking into your car is not a danger to you or your family that is safe inside your home. That is not Stand Your Own Ground.

Sanford FLORIDA Sidewalks are VERY DARK.
If I am riding my bike or walking down the sidewalk and I drop my phone and it lands beside a car I could be shot in the back UNLESS theses murders are accounted for.

Stand your own ground is meant to protect yourself and your family. Shooting a child in the back because he might be breaking into your car is not a danger to you or your family that is safe inside your home. That is not Stand Your Own Ground.

If I am riding my bike or walking down the sidewalk and I drop my phone and it lands beside a car I could be shot in the back UNLESS theses murders are accounted for.
The media says that the homeowner was terrified because he had a baby to protect, and the police say that it falls under SYG and there is no probable cause to show he didn't believe he was acting to protect himself and his family. There is plenty of evidence that the man who was shot was breaking into the vehicle. He had already opened it up. There are probably plenty of items that could be used as weapons to kill the family in the home.

This case is sickening. George Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara is representing Adrein Green's family. He has requested that the case goes to a Grand Jury.

Attorney for teen killed in Sanford shooting wants grand jury to review case police called justified

Do you have a PACER account? That's where I've seen the documents being filed, not sure what's available publicly. So I should probably say, JMO for now.

I just checked back in and saw your response. I don't have a PACER account, but I did go there and search for "zimmerman." Nothing re: George came up. Can you give me a leg up? What should I look for?

If I was in Zimmerman's shoes I would leave the country, change my name and never return.

Been a few years since I've been here (I was the guy that was recreating the scene before the threads were locked). Just wanted to hop on and give you guys a resource... that I maintained throughout the trial. This "resource" has every document released by all parties involved in the trial (prosecution, defense, judge, appellate court, etc) .. and has links to all of my recordings of the trial. I've tried to sort them in various ways as they were received. I hope sharing this resource with you will beneficial in finding information that helps you in your sleuthing.

Dropbox - Share - Simplify your life
Hey AJ! Are these files still available?

There are probably plenty of items that could be used as weapons to kill the family in the home.
One evening, I saw a man running from my yard down the alley with... my Stihl (sturdy) weed wacker!

Had a I seen him pick it up, could I have shot him under the line of thought that the weed wacker could be used as a weapon against my family?

In the Sandford case, the thief was running away when shot, so the "could haves" are extended again: could have stolen a weapon and could have returned. In short, too many "could haves" turn into legalized vigilante killings of those determined to be "undesirables".

Following the execution of a teen aged car burglar in my Texas city, the local DA promised that anybody shooting to defend property not in a home would very likely face a grand jury.

His reasoning is that the entire community needed to be involved in these cases to establish community norms- not just the norms of the DA either pro or con.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back