Zodiacs name?

Another question. Are you familiar with the Pythogorean theorem? I need a mathmaticians help on one of the threads.

Respectfully snipped-I wish I wish I wish. I dont think I have ever even balanced a checkbook in my life much less understood the Pythagorean theorem. I look forward to the explanations of anyone who is adept at that concept!!

Well, today, Admin said, Unless I got Media or Law on my side to name this suspect, I can not post the solution Staveless runes with his full name that overlays the halloween key. I really need some help finding the right avenue. I will have to give local cops a try, then local media if I can get their attention. This Zodiac was right, they aren;t smart enough to catch him. Look how loud I have been....
I did post how they keys overylay in my map theory...his name is there to see as well if you know what to look for.
I pray to God almighty, that some officer of the law takes this up and wishes to converse and take me serious.

Lord God, hear my Prayer:
You know and I know that this POI of mine is at least partually guilty of some of the Zodiac crimes. You know i can prove his name is in the cards. You know My Poi was in the area and especially has a link to Pleasanton Californis(a crucual point on the Zodiacs maps)
I pray lord, you read these threads, and help me find the right resource to bring this devil to justice. I need your help Lord God, I need others as well to help me find the resources. I need you Lord to link me to the right person who will look at my suspect and compare him to the sketch, look a t his name, his past and posibly take DNA samples and prints. I need to get this out to the Right person.
Lord, please hear my prayer, I need your direction.
Amen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back