Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up that way thanksgiving holiday. A lot of marsh areas along the roads. I think time of day play a factor he would need some light to dispose a body or car with high beems. I don't think he rid of her all in one day. If he did he would've gotten seen. I think he did it the next day, and rid of her along the wa, not before questioning her some information. Then waited before he switched cars going back or walking..

So I would say from my seeing and looking around. Take a metal detector. She like to wear boots and jewelry she had a stud ring in her nose.. also look for string or tape. If you see a water bootle gather it, think out side the box. god bless

Matt Talhelm (@MattTalhelm) tweeted at 4:53 PM on Sun, Dec 01, 2013:
Tense moments in a new search for #AlexisMurphy as a property owner threatens volunteers with trespassing. We have the story on @NBC29 at 6.

"The main place of interest was the property where Randy Taylor's trailer and truck once were. They have since been taken by the FBI, but that didn't stop these folks from leaving any stone, board, or piece of trash unturned.

It wasn't long before the property owner became aware of the crowd. She came to the scene and told everyone to leave, putting the search on hold, until Alexis Murphy's mother got involved. After nearly 30 minutes, their conversation came to an end and with tears and hugs, the owner gave permission for the search to continue."

More at the link:
http://www.wset.com/story/24106964/family-and-friends-search-nelson-county-for-alexis-murphy

From the video at the above link, there appears to be quite a bit of garbage still left on the property.

I honestly feel it's not 1 man doing this its group of them, its not the rt29 killer its the "rt 29 killers". They work on both sides of the high way. They really need to tell us, if (Rat )k new that guy that died that was killing women on rt 29 when he was in prision. I understand at some point he might have knew this man or lived in same housing as him or another guys that was killing women while he was in jail, that died in prison.

I think its more than 1 person. That tattoo on his neck is a widow with two 5's that cult killer tattoo . Its also on record that he like to hang in groups with guys that like cars and every single time he owned a car, one these guys is next owner of it in a way.

Say for example the (CRD) burgundy caprice. (rat owned one) also his current truck the guy who use to kill women on rt owned the same truck. I find that very scary, its not a da ja vu. If you look this close enough you'll see a pattern. A killing a happen right after they went to jail or on trial in the same area. every single time. The same exact fashion as the accused on trial and same exact race as the victim.

does she has fb page a, twitter. instergram ?

omg uhm I hate to sound scary check her fb. Her outlook is so much like Am.

These guy's are stalkers and they use the internet, she had a phone it was flip phone/text slide from im seeing on her fb pics. they shut her twitter down some how ( I don't think she did on her own). I states she has a new twitter avi but her name is black when mean currently disable/ deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...661521.-2207520000.1386039551.&type=3&theater

omg uhm I hate to sound scary check her fb. Her outlook is so much like Am.

These guy's are stalkers and they use the internet,

I think that it is highly unlikely that Taylor uses the internet, and far, far more unlikely that he located Alexis that way.

I think that it is highly unlikely that Taylor uses the internet, and far, far more unlikely that he located Alexis that way.

what me and you or anyone else thinks of how some else think or mind works is a error of mentality in our own betterment. Because again we don't know him nor his ambitions.

People like him are smart and do thing by mimic ways only enhanced in better ways every time.. What you think a person don't do is some thing they do very well maybe. You underestimate them in ability and thinking. Right there you made your 1st mistake, because you assumed on his character "looks , voice, kindness and his state of mind frame in those moments" and what he is able to do within those things and moments, when you assume on those things your mostly likely wrong.

I can assure you of that. I honestly think this a cult of guys because he has three 5 on the back of his neck with a black window, in the apedex which is satanic cult numeric group. they do things with within order and to perfection.

When I look at this guy I see some one who want to be perfect. want his son to be perfect but has a ill desire that's eating him alive.

Right there you made your 1st mistake, because you assumed on his character "looks , voice, kindness and his state of mind frame in those moments" and what his able to do within those things and moments, when you assume on those your mostly likely wrong.

No, I didn't -- and I suggested no reasons at all for why I thought he didn't use the internet, so you are the one making assumptions. I remember reading that he either bought or rented *advertiser censored* from an adult store. That's not something that someone with internet access would do.

Again read what I said in the proper fashion. This is a good example of what I'm saying. Some people by digital and some buy physical.While a lot of people do both( which is very common for these times to do both).

So again let not assume anything. Doing things of that nature is called being discreet. A guy with a criminal record such as his is going to be discreet as possible. Getting wifi this day and age on a pre paid phone in a parking lot and else where is not actually rocket science to do.. Its very easy to do this day and age. But his record is the kicker here, Using the internet for *advertiser censored* and using it to stalk is two different things.

Just because you buy a dvd in adult store or w/e don't mean your not internet literate. Its called being discreet in your actions, maybe he liked the thrill of being there in those places. Its called living in your fantasy then actually carrying it out while beng discreet.

I honestly feel it's not 1 man doing this its group of them, its not the rt29 killer its the "rt 29 killers". They work on both sides of the high way. They really need to tell us, if (Rat )k new that guy that died that was killing women on rt 29 when he was in prision. I understand at some point he might have knew this man or lived in same housing as him or another guys that was killing women while he was in jail, that died in prison.

I think its more than 1 person. That tattoo on his neck is a widow with two 5's that cult killer tattoo . Its also on record that he like to hang in groups with guys that like cars and every single time he owned a car, one these guys is next owner of it in a way.

Say for example the (CRD) burgundy caprice. (rat owned one) also his current truck the guy who use to kill women on rt owned the same truck. I find that very scary, its not a da ja vu. If you look this close enough you'll see a pattern. A killing a happen right after they went to jail or on trial in the same area. every single time. The same exact fashion as the accused on trial and same exact race as the victim.

does she has fb page a, twitter. instergram ?

Do you have links to confirm the car scenarios? Again, Ive been following since day one and never heard of it.

Randy Allen and other guys like him may just the fall guys or the ones who basically corner the girls or secure them to be transported away. There is probably some truth in what he is saying. But, this makes a better case for the girls being trafficked (and possibly murdered later) as opposed to being lured by or for a serial killer. But then again, it could be that a group of people lures the girls away, then get them involved in some criminal activities and threaten or harm them if they call anyone or try to get away.

Copycat abduction???? Similar looking young woman, same general area in Virginia, but this time a wreck... maybe hit from behind or she was trying to drive away from a threat?

Sad.. hope they find her too. But it does not look good.

If that Facebook page is hers and it looks like it is, then she and Alexis had very much in common. Similar or Same: race, body type, age, social media pics & posts, high academic standings, location, both got weaves and probably in Lynchburg, etc. My bet is still that like minded girls/young women who are already heavily invested in the sex industry make (what seems to be innocent) contact with the girls, get them into clubs and private parties, get them to do low level crimes (selling pot, shoplifting rings, etc) and then hold those petty crimes over their heads so that the girls feel like they are stuck. IMO, they are not dead but they are at extreme risk of being abused and/or murdered.

If that Facebook page is hers and it looks like it is, then she and Alexis had very much in common. Similar or Same: race, body type, age, social media pics & posts, high academic standings, location, both got weaves and probably in Lynchburg, etc. My bet is still that like minded girls/young women who are already heavily invested in the sex industry make (what seems to be innocent) contact with the girls, get them into clubs and private parties, get them to do low level crimes (selling pot, shoplifting rings, etc) and then hold those petty crimes over their heads so that the girls feel like they are stuck. IMO, they are not dead but they are at extreme risk of being abused and/or murdered.
A Criminal is not going to extort a Minor and not be seen doing it without a point of contact or not be seen by her peers. Both of these young women had well paying jobs, they didn't go to any nightclubs. Nor had the time to do such activity from what I'm reading by there peers.

I have looked deeper into these cases and they have pictures that look almost the same in style and picture lighting, hair style as well(which I assumed set one of these guys off to her, I do think rat and this fellow are the ones). ok

Both of these females are in same area almost and both into internet media in same area by location, might have even went to same hair salon in lynchburg, because they both are giving beauty tips.

I think that beauty salon is strong point here too.as well as look

a person who kidnaps a woman does no kill them the majority of the time, and if they do are found in a common place. In these cases no trace.

I'm not ruling out sex trade/kidnappng, but the odds of them not being spotted is very slim.

Do you have links to confirm the car scenarios? Again, Ive been following since day one and never heard of it.
All the links are in the threads here on the site. That's how I got them, not being rude. But please search through the threads you'll find the same information being said ,through peers of theses cases and interviews that where given to them about (rat). Please keep in mind that does not make it true. It makes it hear -say, but always mind what's said in positive manner in a bad situations

Copycat abduction???? Similar looking young woman, same general area in Virginia, but this time a wreck... maybe hit from behind or she was trying to drive away from a threat?

Sad.. hope they find her too. But it does not look good.
Maybe more the one persons. Mr Taylor has a occult symbol on the back of his neck "555"" with a black widow. I'm thinking at least 3 people, when randy taylor was in jail these same type of missing happened or where attempted and while he was trial for the samatha clark similar kid napping happen or missing. Maybe to throw the case guilt

One guy was caught in a past case but the other2 guys were not, I think these guys catch women for each other, young women around the ages of 17-18, because it take some time to report them missing .A full adult women like 21-30 will have more strength than minor mentally and physically. Most women a those age 17-18 don't do self defense classes. While the older ages , you have a good chance they have , also while packing a back up saftey plan. Most teens don't have that

I honestly think this young woman saw this guy or guys. Because in order to see who driving you have pull up next to them or behind them in a way. It's no other way to tell at 1am in morning hours its too dark.. Maybe a chase happened, Le is going to have see if the tires burned on the road. These will say alot , different type of tire stress marks for car mistake control and forced control.

I don't think le has the man power in that area to do a extensive research , this is why these guy are in the belt way of RT29. More free control

All the links are in the threads here on the site. That's how I got them, not being rude. But please search through the threads you'll find the same information being said ,through peers of theses cases and interviews that where given to them about (rat). Please keep in mind that does not make it true. It makes it hear -say, but always mind what's said in positive manner in a bad situations

Like I said, I have followed since day one and have never heard of this. If you search you can see that I was very active in the beginning before these threads became all about rumors that couldnt be founded. Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member