GUILTY UK - Ian Watkins for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Pontypridd, Wales, 2012

I think a lot of people refuse to realize that the reason (well one of) that men / women rape children is because that is what they are attracted to. Some will have relationships with adult women, but when you learn of the inner workings of the sexual relationship between the adults - something is always off. A pedophile is attracted to children and sexually get aroused by them, the thought of etc. It is their sexual preference. I know that's hard to come to terms with, but it's true. You can't be rehabilitated or forced to change your sex preference. You are who you are. There are those that truly believe it's "love" and then there's people like Ian who are predators and enjoy power and sadism. A true Sadist is a sexual psychopath, which is Ian. He liked degrading, power, urinating on his victims, forced anal sex - the role of "Master" and creating servants. Reminds me of the book 120 days of Sadom, or Salo. This was his only sexual preference and how he achieved arousal and interest. The methamphetamine boosted his belief he ran the show and the praise from people whom normally have to groom; but in his case, these young girls and MOTHERS (both were mothers) were into that phase of older guy, famous guy, musician guy, money, hotel rooms, free drugs, being tied to him somehow. They wanted to do the most vile things to keep him or be his favorite. Both women had children. Both victimized their babies. In one case it's a lot more sinister than the courts detail. Ian had plans for years to get a "School girl" to commit acts on a dog. I have heard the rumors he did but they are just that - rumors. I believe he did try it, I don't think he was successful.

This is not someone that will ever change and there will be many more who will come forward. He creeped me out and I often wonder if it's because of one of my jobs that I just sorta had a gut feeling but I do not think I was ever in harms way. He didn't like women my age, or women at all. He had those relationships but 2. 2 verifiable exes in 15 years. And these were not long term gf's. He was into young girls and boys, and staying up doing drugs on twitter.

He's in prison now, off the drugs and how's his ego holding up? Ah, it's still there! So, the drug defense won't work for him at all. Be glad though that the warrant stood up because they only came there looking for drugs.

I also read somewhere that they hadn't even been able to go through all the *advertiser censored* on his hard-drives because it's that vast.

Ugh I seriously feel sick and want to puke after reading about this. I saw the Lostprophets play on tour with some of my other favorite bands when I was like 13yrs old like Taking Back Sunday and MCR. I wasn't a huge fan of them but I liked their singles. Now I feel kind of revolted by singing along and cheering since the main singer hated and abused young kids and females so horrible. The mothers are equally disgusting and appalling.

Can't help but feel bad for the bandmates who's careers and music are now horribly tainted by his actions. I really hope that if they had any indication of his actions they said or did something, I don't know. Just sickening.

I swear to you all that he's a psychopath. I am interested in his diagnosis, I really am. And there will be fans awaiting him to get out and writing him (as they are now, and taking his calls) - just to be "close" to him.

This is a true threat to women and children. I know that anyone who harms is, but there's something about him - maybe because I've sat down and had dinner with this freak .. but it makes it all the more scarier and just truly. This man will always harm and if he hadn't been caught when he was, or hell. IF someone had listened back in 2009 when everyone online friggin' knew - this never would have happened. But with that said, he would have gotten basically no charges or time and just been more stealth like about it all.

What the public knows is a far cry from some of the finer details, it's more complex and disgusting. I think his mouth will get him killed in prison. He has a God complex.

It was lovely to hear how he was shaking at his sentencing. Sounds like he has extreme empathy.....for himself. Big He-Man baby rapist (literally) shaking about some prison time. :banghead:

I have the most unchristian wish list for how I hope his next days, weeks, years go. Slowly.....painfully....humiliatingly.....in unrelenting terror.

And for those egg donor incestuous baby raping 'moms'? Forced sterilization. Seriously. I don't care how 'immature' they are, what their 'personality disorder' is....you sexually molest your own baby and assist a man in raping your baby? No reproductive 'rights' for you. Ever.

I don't care how 'devastated' these mothers appeared in retrospect. How does that retrospective devastation work? "Gosh, now that I think about it, that whole sex acts with my baby thing I was doing DOES seem really wrong! Oh, gosh! My bad! I totally see now how making my baby a ****toy for myself and this musician dude is totally ick. And horrible. And violent. And abusive. Didn't see it before, but golly, wow....I see it now, now that it's been pointed out...and I'm devastated."

Right.

Anyone who could ever justify this behavior, on their own child, have the thought process that made what they did 'okay' in their heads at the time, heck, more than okay, exciting! (vomit) ....no, huh-uh. Lifetime reproductive rights lost. Lifetime sexual predator status. And, FWIW, I personally don't think they got enough time either.

Ugh I seriously feel sick and want to puke after reading about this. I saw the Lostprophets play on tour with some of my other favorite bands when I was like 13yrs old like Taking Back Sunday and MCR. I wasn't a huge fan of them but I liked their singles. Now I feel kind of revolted by singing along and cheering since the main singer hated and abused young kids and females so horrible. The mothers are equally disgusting and appalling.

Can't help but feel bad for the bandmates who's careers and music are now horribly tainted by his actions. I really hope that if they had any indication of his actions they said or did something, I don't know. Just sickening.

I assure you everyone connected with MCR is pretty stunned and sickened too. It's frightening

Just to update this thread, Ian Watkins was sentenced to 29 years in prison today. He won't be considered for parole until he has served two thirds of that. The two female co-accused were sentenced to 14 years and 17 years respectively.

Police det Peter Doyle says he's certain there are more victims and, because of Watkin's extensive travel, police are also looking for victims in the US and Germany.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25412675

ETA: We have another thread for this case with fuller details;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194194&highlight=ian+watkins

So he could be out after 20 years or so, when he is 56. Far too early!! :scared:

It's my understanding everyone is aware of the website he's on - it's a "Shame site". When where people post people never to date. IF I knew anything at all that would be of any use, i'd say something - as would my comrades. Unless the girls decide to come forward, nothing will come of it. Unless he had video after gigs in his bus/hotel room. That sounds like the case here.

I'm not aware. I don't understand the bolded sentences :waitasec: Sorry :)

I swear to you all that he's a psychopath. I am interested in his diagnosis, I really am. And there will be fans awaiting him to get out and writing him (as they are now, and taking his calls) - just to be "close" to him.

This is a true threat to women and children. I know that anyone who harms is, but there's something about him - maybe because I've sat down and had dinner with this freak .. but it makes it all the more scarier and just truly. This man will always harm and if he hadn't been caught when he was, or hell. IF someone had listened back in 2009 when everyone online friggin' knew - this never would have happened. But with that said, he would have gotten basically no charges or time and just been more stealth like about it all.

What the public knows is a far cry from some of the finer details, it's more complex and disgusting. I think his mouth will get him killed in prison. He has a God complex.

BBM- one can only hope...

I'm not aware. I don't understand the bolded sentences :waitasec: Sorry :)

there are websites out there, that exes submit their exes; it can be nude photos, videos or stories/emails. People in this certain scene have an entire subculture at being passive aggressive and vile. Just google "shame website" or shame sites. You'll get the jest of it. I do not want to perpetuate the b.s that's on most of them or out myself ... so, just google and please dont' link. Not everything you'll find is true.

Example: dramatica, stickydrama, ALL of tumblr at some level, and of course any website with revenge *advertiser censored*.

there are websites out there, that exes submit their exes; it can be nude photos, videos or stories/emails. People in this certain scene have an entire subculture at being passive aggressive and vile. Just google "shame website" or shame sites. You'll get the jest of it. I do not want to perpetuate the b.s that's on most of them or out myself ... so, just google and please dont' link. Not everything you'll find is true.

Example: dramatica, stickydrama, ALL of tumblr at some level, and of course any website with revenge *advertiser censored*.

I see. Thank you for explaining. I had no clue such websites existed. Just learned the term "revenge *advertiser censored*" a few weeks ago. It's all too seedy for my taste.

I see. Thank you for explaining. I had no clue such websites existed. Just learned the term "revenge *advertiser censored*" a few weeks ago. It's all too seedy for my taste.

o/t but I'm involved in a civil suit against one site owner. Thankfully DMCA works for SOMEt things. (removes images) but not content. I'm sadly too familiar with how gross people can be.

Ian I think submitted himself for awhile there.. that's the speculation at least.

While I can appreciate the emotionally driven sentiment behind it, those who wish Watkins to be raped in prison are in effect endorsing rape as acceptable behavior depending on the circumstance. And this just isn't so. Rape is never acceptable behavior.

While I can appreciate the emotionally driven sentiment behind it, those who wish Watkins to be raped in prison are in effect endorsing rape as acceptable behavior depending on the circumstance. And this just isn't so. Rape is never acceptable behavior.

Ok, no rape...how bout a daily beating?

Ian Watkins begins jail term in ‘monster mansion’

......While on remand he has been at HMP Parc in Bridgend, but his permanent home will now be HMP Wakefield in Yorkshire - the largest high security prison in western Europe and nicknamed "Monster Mansion".

Among prisoners serving substantial sentences at the 751-capacity facility include notorious paedophiles such as April Jones' killer Mark Bridger and Steven Barker who murdered 17-month old Peter Connelly - also known as Baby P.

The prison was also where serial killer Dr Harold Shipman hanged himself in 2004.......

Former fans of Watkins - who described his sex attacks on babies as "mega lolz" - said they had no sympathy for the Better Off Dead singer.

Scores of them have posted messages on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter predicting Watkins would not last "five minutes inside the Monster Mansion".

One wrote: "I hope Ian Watkins gets what he deserves in Wakefield Prison. I have no forgiveness in my heart for him."......

"It is likely he will be at serious risk of self-harming and suicide," he said.

"Like any new prisoner convicted of a serious offence and handed a lengthy custodial term, he would present some challenges to ensure his safety.......

However, Mr Travis said that HMP Wakefield being home to some of Britain's most serious offenders and Watkins' celebrity status could mean that the disgraced singer becomes a target by an inmate "looking to make a name for themselves".......

Steps star Ian H Watkins gets court apology over photo error

E! Entertainment Television apologised for using a picture of the pop star to illustrate a story about Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins on E! Online.

The US company's solicitor expressed regret for the "distress and damage" the photo's publication had caused........

"I am really pleased that it has been resolved so quickly so that me and my family can try and move on from what has been an extremely distressing time.".......more......

The only Watkins in this horrific case I have a lot of sympathy for is Ian H Watkins from Steps! What a nightmare this must be for him to be mistakenly associated with this monster. Shame on the media outlets who made that mistake.

This case has been too horrifying, especially when reading how this was an open secret for years and nothing was done to stop it.

The band was not as much in the dark as they make it look like, I've read blogs from music-people who knew very well about what was going on.

Kudos to Jo for being persistent for so many years, then again he was only caught after the police 'stumbled' on the material when searching for drugs in his home... like Platon said: "Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

http://www.zimbio.com/Ian+Watkins/articles/JDOVXqDV_ka/ex+girlfriend+Ian+Watkins+reported+police

This is a very disturbing thread which was closed two years ago, it's about who Ian Watkins is dating and you can see for yourself how fans knew what was going on, they knew names and they knew who he dated in LA - but it's also disturbing how they attack Jo, they attacked her all over the web:

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/comments

The police will have a lot of work to track down all the mothers, these 'superfans' are guilty of a crime so they won't come forward. The most important thing is to get all the infants and kids who are still in circulation into custody.

It's also naive to claim that Watkins wasn't in contact with any other pedos, so maybe it's not only the superfans who are shaking in fear...

I don't envy those people around him who witnessed it all but decided to stay quiet. They are also guilty, although it was the police who refused to look into all allegations.

Here's one blog:

http://www.roxanashirazi.co.uk/articles/ian-watkins-emo-star-pedophile/

Wakefield prison is the toughest prison in UK, Watkins will share time with the worst criminals from UK and not all of them are pedos, "Hannibal Lecter" for example is serving his sentence in Wakefield at the moment.

So maybe the sentence wasn't too easy after all, also the mothers will serve their sentences with the general population but the court already tweeted their real names 'accidentally', so good luck to them ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back