GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

I did not follow this trial as closely as all of you....Did the ex wife throw him under the bus as much during the trial? WOW!
(Not saying it is not true, just had not heard anything about her until now).

I don't think she even testified as far as I recall, my jaw dropped reading those tweets!

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m Det. Porter: "All of us in the criminal justice system are held to a higher standard." Asking for maximum sentence for #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "we are held to higher standard..especially with a badge and a gun" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 47s Video of #RichardChrisman planting evidence is now being played to court

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m Det. Porter: "The truth... Has come out. And we are all waiting for justice this afternoon." #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 32s Detective Kenny asks for a just sentence and that is the max #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Juan can't get the video to play it will have to play during allocution...Defense is up! #RichardChrisman

Jonathan Lowe ‏@JLoweCBS5 1m Prosecution and Rodriguez family want judge to give #richardchrisman the maximum sentence: 15 years.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich was a police officer he's not a hazard to society" friend/cop #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 39s A friend/cop speaks on behalf of #RichardChrisman saying "Rich was an officer, he's not a hazard to society"

Jonathan Lowe ‏@JLoweCBS5 1m Fiends and family of #richardchrisman now giving speeches hoping judge gives #richardchrisman leniency.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich followed all the rules while he was out..I'm close to Rich he's a good person..he has a glow" #RichardChrisman

He has a glow???
---

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 52s "Rich has a passion for helping others...this was an on duty incident" #RichardChrisman

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 45s #RichardChrisman friend tells judge: remember this was an on duty incident. He will never be in this same situation ever again.

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m AJ Buffa: "heartbreaking that he won't be there for them [his kids] when they need him most." #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 52s Another cop is up...#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 43s Friend continues, "Rich has a passion for helping others, this was an on duty incident" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 52s A second friend/cop is up to speak on behalf of #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 44s "Rich was a goofball during academy years..he was a family man" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 47s "Rich was an example as a cop and helped me...I'm grateful" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich has never lost his temper and loves to laugh" #RichardChrisman

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m Another #RichardChrisman officer friend tells judge how #Chrisman has been a good & loyal friend & trusted partner

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich was a loyal friend and took care of me when I got hurt" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 56s "Rich was a landscaper after he lost his job...he still managed to laugh and joke" #RichardChrisman #ThisGuyMarriedRicandMaria

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 43s "Rich has been painted as out of his mind and out of control...it's far from the truth" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 44s "he's not a danger to society and I want Rich to remain the person he is today" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 53s #RichardChrisman's wife is up next to speak to the court

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 33s Wife of #RichardChrisman is speaking.

Jonathan Lowe ‏@JLoweCBS5 1m #RichardChrisman's former partner Matt Morgan just pleaded for judge to give Chrisman the lightest sentence allowable.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "he's only done his job as he was asked" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "He was helping someone who asked for help. He has been accused of racial profiling but look at me..I'm from Mexico" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 51s Maria says Rich helped her with English #RichardChrisman

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m Wife: "He is a wonderful father. He is an exceptional role model for my two daughters." #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich has been my kids father..they don't have a father that cares..Rich cares..he's a good man" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "he has provided for my family and makes sure we have what we need" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Maria Chrisman is strong and steady during her speech #RichardChrisman

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m "I'm asking you as a wife as a mother and a person who needs him to please consider my words." #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s "Take a decision based on my words as a wife and mother...I need him. He's a good person, he's caring man" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 56s #RichardChrisman may not of come home that day...he never had to shoot gun before...wrong time..wrong place

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 31s Wife: "In ten years of his career he never had to shoot a gun. He was never put in that position." #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich did his duty...please make right decision in this" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Sarah Perry is up and she is going to dispute Ingrid's testimony..she says they were best friends..#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 39s Sarah says Ingrid had an affair with a hockey coach #Drama #RichardChrisman

The mud is flying, eh?
--
Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 51s #RichardChrisman friend describing her best friend relationship w/ #Christman ex wife. Claims ex cheated on husband w/ son' hockey coach

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back