GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 47s "Rich was an example as a cop and helped me...I'm grateful" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "Rich has never lost his temper and loves to laugh" #RichardChrisman

yeah....loves to laugh at the expense of homeless people.....

Jonathan Lowe ‏@JLoweCBS5 1m #RichardChrisman's former partner Matt Morgan just pleaded for judge to give Chrisman the lightest sentence allowable.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "he's only done his job as he was asked" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m "He was helping someone who asked for help. He has been accused of racial profiling but look at me..I'm from Mexico" #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 51s Maria says Rich helped her with English #RichardChrisman

So his wife is from Mexico?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Sarah Perry is up and she is going to dispute Ingrid's testimony..she says they were best friends..#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 39s Sarah says Ingrid had an affair with a hockey coach #Drama #RichardChrisman

:facepalm:

Lauren Vargas ‏@LaurenABC15 1m Sarah told #RichardChrisman about affair, says Ingrid wrote her 8-page letter "telling me how horrible of a person I am."

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Sarah says it's absurd Ingrid got to come in here and lie #RichardChrisman

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 41s #RichardChrisman will not speak at sentencing
--
Wow

hahahahha.....omg. because he has NO REMORSE, that's why. He knows he can't get up there and fake it. Loser! What a coward.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m ...that Rich is perfect. He planted evidence, he's not an exemplary officer. They r ignoring this fact! #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m The video of #RichardChrisman planting evidence on a homeless person was not allowed in at trial....today it is finally played for the court

I don't get this....is this what the judge is saying? Or what Divas are saying?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m they thought planting evidence on a disabled person was fun...if she complained who'd believe her...#Juan #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m Juan: #RichardChrisman had the public's trust. The ppl 2day still think he is innocent & it's Daniels fault, that Rich is perfect.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s It's between them and their conscious for ignoring this fact...#RichardChrisman

bbm

Whoa!! If that's the judge saying that....good job!!!!

7 years...sigh. I think it should have been 10. 10 and with good time, etc.., he would have probably been out by 7 or 8. I don't get it. 7 sounds too little to me also.

I would love to know what the judge said exactly. In the tweets, it makes it sound like he only said something about 'police officers have to make split-second decisions.' But I'm sure he said more than that.

Well, it's way better than him having been found "not guilty" on everything, so I'm not complaining. And he will never be a police officer again.

I don't blame Judge Granville...he had to look at both sides.

Hey, I'm just happy he's in prison and will be there for a while.

The Divas have a pretty good recap of the sentencing day on their site, I'd link but it's a blog and I don't know if it qualifies as MSM but it's easy to find.

The above you bolded is what JM was saying, not the judge, but the judge did speak before handing down the sentence, the divas have it in their recap.

Still haven't found a video of the proceedings, it would make a nice xmas gift for those who struggled through the trial with mostly tweets. Hint, hint media?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back