SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Clue! :seeya:

Thank you!! You Rock!!!

Happy Holidays to all of you out there! :santa:

Margarita,

Not sure if my link will work I took your map and added a point E where Brittanee was last seen Blue water resort. Interesting it is near 2 points on your map.

Never mind removed link I'm no good at the maps and it didn't work when I linked it only showed your original map. But type in Blue Water as an added destination.

IF Heather's case is related to BD, the time between the 2 incidents is rather long (cooling off period?)...I wonder what some of the SK experts, like foxfire, would have to say about this.
(calling in the big dog, foxfire)

In addition to defensive wounds:
-may have missed work recently (esp the day after her disappearance)
-may have recently changed his appearance (hair, beard, etc.)
-may have recently deep cleaned, sold, gifted, or traded in his vehicle.
-change in behavior--increased use of alcohol and/or drugs, mood, demeanor, etc.

Exactly. The public needs to be aware of the above behaviors. Also, according to the news article below, Heather was about to start working at a salon. Most women that work at salons (or in the beauty industry) have very nice, strong, well kept nails. This is the reason I keep bringing up scratches. Well kept, strong nails can make long and deep scratches. Wish LE would ask the public to report anyone that had/has scratches/markings on their face/neck/hands after Heather went missing!

Another great point, margarita25, is the vehicle. IMO, I think the person responsible will report their vehicle stolen, drive it into a body of water or set it on fire within the next week or two. All MOO.

New Article about missing person Heather Elvis
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24299684/dad-and-sister-talk-about-missing-myrtle-beach-woman

Margarita,

Not sure if my link will work I took your map and added a point E where Brittanee was last seen Blue water resort. Interesting it is near 2 points on your map.

Never mind removed link I'm no good at the maps and it didn't work when I linked it only showed your original map. But type in Blue Water as an added destination.

IF Heather's case is related to BD, the time between the 2 incidents is rather long (cooling off period?)...I wonder what some of the SK experts, like foxfire, would have to say about this.
(calling in the big dog, foxfire)

Here's the interesting thing I was thinking about the other day with Brittanee's case. Ray Moody is not only a suspect in Brittanee's disappearance but also in Crystal Soules. Crystal went missing in 2005, Brittanee 2009, Heather 2013 4 years between each. Unfortunately what I was thinking the other day was I wonder if the POI will strike again this year. I hope that is not what happened to Heather.

Here's the interesting thing I was thinking about the other day with Brittanee's case. Ray Moody is not only a suspect in Brittanee's disappearance but also in Crystal Soules. Crystal went missing in 2005, Brittanee 2009, Heather 2013 4 years between each. Unfortunately what I was thinking the other day was I wonder if the POI will strike again this year. I hope that is not what happened to Heather.

Interesting.

Here's a link to Crystal's missing website:
http://findcrystalsoles.com/category/news-updates/

Please forgive me if I am asking questions that may have already been answered...

But...

originally in MSM Heather was reported to have been seen last at her parents' home picking up mail...

Then it was later reported she was last seen at 2:00 a.m at 541 Whitewater Drive, River Oaks Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC (per poster)...

Is the Whitewater Drive location her parents' address... Or is it another location?

What was she doing at the Whitewater Drive location... If not her parents' house?

TIA...:seeya:

:bump:

edit: Thinking about this further, I'm wondering if there is a specific reason there has not been more information released as to details re: Heather's presence at this location (assuming its not her parent's house).

We are missing a potential piece of the puzzle, possibly.

I see Dawn Drexel has posted a supportive message on Heather's missing fb page.

FWIW, the person Heather says she is in a relationship with on FB, identifies her as "one of my best friends" on twitter. I think the "in a relationship" thing might be a joke?

FWIW, the person Heather says she is in a relationship with on FB, identifies her as "one of my best friends" on twitter. I think the "in a relationship" thing might be a joke?

So, the question is, did she have anyone with whom she was romantically involved, or not? That is a potential main piece of the puzzle which seems to be unconfirmed at this point. I would think a young, beautiful girl like her would be dating someone, but who knows...

Also, any chance we was attending a party that night?

My niece and her best female friends do that all the time on FB. I really don't think it means anything. IMO. :)

It might be worth taking a look at attempted car jackings in the vicinity, especially those concerning women...

I wonder if there is any damage to her vehicle (evidence of being bumped off the road?)

It's been a week now... :(

Heather's father said that there was no damage to Heather's car...

(I believe from MSM article wmbf.com of 12-20-13)

HTH...:seeya:

My niece and her best female friends do that all the time on FB. I really don't think it means anything. IMO. :)

I'm in my late twenties and I call my girl friends my wife or wifey or girlfriend. Just as a joke. I'm married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675