TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new here, in Ft. Worth, as far as MSM. I, too, always think of these girls, especially around the holidays. Haven't heard of any Rachel sightings in years.

Amber I will try to find the picture again and link it

Sent from my LG-P659 using Tapatalk

I can definitely see the resemblance between the two, very uncanny, although I was not able to see a faint scar. I wonder if this was ever investigated by LE?

In Memory of Rachel, Renee, & Julie

animated_candle.gif

Thinking of Rachel, Renee & Julie during this holiday season as another season passes by. I hope your families will find answers in this life time of where you are so you can be at peace<3

Rachel and I are the same age. Here I am with 2 grown children, grandchildren, and a college education...all since the trio disappeared...all things Rachel, Renee, and Julie never experienced...and should have. Living in Fort Worth, and being the same age as Rachel when they disappeared, I think of them often. I relate to all they've missed. They didn't run away. The general public here never believed they did, even with the letter in the mailbox. Seminary South had its own post office in the parking lot and I've always thought that letter was written by Rachel forcibly as a red herring to gain time for the killer. I've never believed in the Christmas sightings of Rachel in Ft Worth or that it was Julie on the phone call to her mother a few months later. I went to college with 2 people who knew Rachel and they both believed they were all three killed the first few days. So do I. Just thinking of them and their families today on Christmas. Rachel's former husband and her now grown step-son are both on Facebook, btw.

Moo and all that.

Rachel and I are the same age. Here I am with 2 grown children, grandchildren, and a college education...all since the trio disappeared...all things Rachel, Renee, and Julie never experienced...and should have. Living in Fort Worth, and being the same age as Rachel when they disappeared, I think of them often. I relate to all they've missed. They didn't run away. The general public here never believed they did, even with the letter in the mailbox. Seminary South had its own post office in the parking lot and I've always thought that letter was written by Rachel forcibly as a red herring to gain time for the killer. I've never believed in the Christmas sightings of Rachel in Ft Worth or that it was Julie on the phone call to her mother a few months later. I went to college with 2 people who knew Rachel and they both believed they were all three killed the first few days. So do I. Just thinking of them and their families today on Christmas. Rachel's former husband and her now grown step-son are both on Facebook, btw.

Moo and all that.

Very interesting points. I also believed all the sightings, the phone call, the letter was not really the girls. It makes the most sense that they were killed shortly after they were taken. Whatever became of Rachel's husband & her sister during the investigation? Thomas Trlica & her sister Debra were engaged right before he married Rachel. At the time of the trio's disappearance, Debra was temporarily living with them. Debra & Thomas claim living all together was not awkward...but I really wonder about that. Apparently, family members of Julie, Rachel & Lisa also wonder this as well. All believe that Rachel's sister knows more then she is saying. They wrote a letter in 2000 of January begging her to divulge all the information she knows. I have always been curious as to if they are still persons of interest after all this time? After all, they were the last ones to see the girls, knew were they were going, the girls would have easily trusted them & there is potential motive. Not saying it's what happened...I just wonder....
Charley Project has more of the details on ths: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trlica_mary.html

Very interesting points. I also believed all the sightings, the phone call, the letter was not really the girls. It makes the most sense that they were killed shortly after they were taken. Whatever became of Rachel's husband & her sister during the investigation? Thomas Trlica & her sister Debra were engaged right before he married Rachel. At the time of the trio's disappearance, Debra was temporarily living with them. Debra & Thomas claim living all together was not awkward...but I really wonder about that. Apparently, family members of Julie, Rachel & Lisa also wonder this as well. All believe that Rachel's sister knows more then she is saying. They wrote a letter in 2000 of January begging her to divulge all the information she knows. I have always been curious as to if they are still persons of interest after all this time? After all, they were the last ones to see the girls, knew were they were going, the girls would have easily trusted them & there is potential motive. Not saying it's what happened...I just wonder....
Charley Project has more of the details on ths: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trlica_mary.html

I came across some information online a few days ago (now, I don't remember where) and it said that Rusty and his sister Debra had put aside their differences and have reconciled. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I am sure over the years there could be truth to that. On Charley Project it said Rusty was also questioning Debra on Rachel's disappearance, but after hiring a private investigator, he thinks the trio were taken for human trafficking instead. Her family has divided opinions about Rusty's theory vs. Debra knowing more. According to Rachel's Charley Project page, Debra admitted that Rusty thought at one point that she was the one who wrote the mysterious letter to Thomas, not Rachel.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trlica_mary.html

The front web page of MissingTrio.com also has information on the family's theory that Debra and Thomas have information on what happened to the trio. Here is there response letter to her after she said she had nothing to hide & that the trio was sold into white slavery. The families basically begged her to cooperate with police if she really had nothing to hide: http://www.missingtrio.com/TRIO/letter.aspx

This is very big news for the Lyons sisters case. And yes, I see the person of interest was living in Austin, Texas in January 1974. What was he up to there in Texas that coming December of that year? And look at that... he was at Wheaton Plaza Mall on March 25, 1975... the same day the Lyon sisters were at the mall with reports he was showing interest in them. I wonder if this POI was at Seminary South Mall the day the missing trio disappeared? Like what I have said all along, this case, and the Lyon sisters case, are very identical.

Wouldn't it be crazy if this sex offender was responsible for the disappearance of Rachel, Renee and Lisa, and then also for the Lyons Sisters months later???!

Wouldn't it be crazy if this sex offender was responsible for the disappearance of Rachel, Renee and Lisa, and then also for the Lyons Sisters months later???!

It would be crazy, but there is a chance that he may be a link that connects the two cases.

Since he has ties from both areas, it is very possible. Def. something that NEEDS to be looked into. It would actually make a lot of sense if these two cases are connected. How long was he incarcerated for? Is there a time line indicating his whereabouts, especially back then?

It's also interesting that Welch supposedly had contact with a security guard...and the trio were seen with a security guard....kids would probably take direction from one in those days. It seems quite a bit of planning to impersonate or work in tandem with a guard and abduct multiple people at one time in public, but its possible. I have seen people stopped by security in parking lots presumably to search shopping bags and check receipts, and we don't know there weren't more purchases made by the trio that weren't found in the car...

I don't think Welch did this. I think this was planned-I think there were perps there trolling for girls. I also think family was involved in this as well-the sister of one of the victims-forget her name at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen