SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I read was that in the early days, LE supposedly contacted a friend of hers who lives in CA to see if she went out there. The friend was allegedly in music...not Heather, as far as I know. And this was rumor, in any case.

IIRC VI-aunt said Heather always into cosmetology. Went to HS and already has a license.(believe expiring in 2015??) Was mentioned another family member also into this field.
I think those references might have been looking thru her Twitter from May? someone also pointed out there seemed to be more tweets available in her public account?
Was also mentioned B4 TE got her interview or job at new place??
MY OWN THOTS-when something bad happened to Heather in Nov she left HOB and was only working TK. Requiring add'l income maybe TE made a few calls and found her a job she was going to be starting the week of Xmas. That might also be when she decided to move in w/roomie.
I suspect either someone at HOB or at old place might have been following her to find out where she was living/etc. For all I know it could even be OM-who knows???
Maybe NG mentioned HOB cuz that's where they might suspect all this started and not TK:twocents::moo:

I can't link the photo but I found a photo of HE that was posted on SM, by one of her co-workers on December 17, 2013. Don't know if it was an immediate upload or some older picture uploaded at a later date but she was wearing a knee length red dress. All the girls are dressed for December weather in SC.

If that photo was taken on or near December 17th, then it would be a really good image for a missing flyer/poster.

IIRC VI-aunt said Heather always into cosmetology. Went to HS and already has a license.(believe expiring in 2015??) Was mentioned another family member also into this field.
I think those references might have been looking thru her Twitter from May? someone also pointed out there seemed to be more tweets available in her public account?
MY OWN THOTS-when something bad happened to Heather in Nov she left HOB and was only working TK. Requiring add'l income maybe TE made a few calls and found her a job she was going to be starting the week of Xmas. That might also be when she decided to move in w/roomie.
I suspect either someone at HOB or at old place might have been following her to find out where she was living/etc. For all I know it could even be OM-who knows???
Maybe NG mentioned HOB cuz that's where they might suspect all this started and not TK:twocents::moo:

NG mentioned only HOB because she did not want to mention TK, IMO. It was inaccurate as Heather was not working there most recently, in any event. Same reason she showed that photo where H looks about fourteen, IMO...she wanted to present a much younger, innocent girl on a first date. It is a thing with her...she would not have had any behind the scenes info, IMO. She barely has enough to come off sounding coherent in most cases, lol.

Not sure if she did quit HOB, or as someone suggested, was laid off seasonally. As it was, she seemed to be working only weekends at TK, if she last worked on Sunday that week, and was due again until Friday. All JMO

First floor, end unit.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Ok, so now we know that the condo where Heather moved to has a back door on a screened in patio out back of its front entrance. Correct? So this would be another fact to add to our list regarding the dynamic layout of her apartment/condo. Now to find out where the date dropped her off. Was it the front door or the back? End unit...so she could have still been dropped off at the front with easy access to the back. No? Would date be able to see her enter her apartment of she entered from behind if he dropped her off in the front.

Ok, so now we know that the condo where Heather moved to has a back door on a screened in patio out back of its front entrance. Correct? So this would be another fact to add to our list regarding the dynamic layout of her apartment/condo. Now to find out where the date dropped her off. Was it the front door or the back? End unit...so she could have still been dropped off at the front with easy access to the back. No? Would date be able to see her enter her apartment of she entered from behind if he dropped her off in the front.

Apparently she was okay for some time after he left her, since she was on the phone with roommate, posting on Tumbler, etc...so she must have made it inside okay, not attacked by someone waiting for her. Guess I am not sure where you are going?

I'm not sure about anyone else but I got that info from her Formspring account. She was home on approved home school leave or whatever it's called but she said it was medical, and that it had to be medically approved so she could do this, and that she tried not to ever miss cosmetology class even though she was on a medical home bound from her school. I don't remember if it was her junior or senior year, or maybe both? Idk. I had to read the majority of it to figure it out, now it's been a month so it's not fresh in my mind.

Side note, it's very apparent Heather was bullied in school. VERY. She was teased about her weight alot. It's all over her profile. I actually broke down and cried bc it all added up to me why she'd even stoop to dating omm. Maybe it was her way of getting back at how she was treated? Idk. Heck, maybe I'm just sensitive and reading too much into it.

Apparently she was okay for some time after he left her, since she was on the phone with roommate, posting on Tumbler, etc...so she must have made it inside okay, not attacked by someone waiting for her. Guess I am not sure where you are going?

but maybe a perp was waiting for her to go to sleep? or maybe postings made earlier?

That would not have been possible. The only place to drop her off would be in the front of the building. Behind is a creek, then the golf course.

Hope these help.

Attachments

• building.PNG
    building.PNG
    284 KB · Views: 62
  • closer.PNG
    closer.PNG
    559 KB · Views: 60
FWIW - I don't think anything happened at the apartment. There has been no mention of anything out of place, or suspicious from the roommate. [modsnip] I assume that HE stuff is also out of the apartment, but I do not know this.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I got that info from her Formspring account. She was home on approved home school leave or whatever it's called but she said it was medical, and that it had to be medically approved so she could do this, and that she tried not to ever miss cosmetology class even though she was on a medical home bound from her school.

Side note, it's very apparent Heather was bullied in school. VERY. She was teased about her weight alot. It's all over her profile. I actually broke down and cried bc it all added up to me why she'd even stoop to dating omm. Maybe it was her way of getting back at how she was treated? Idk. Heck, maybe I'm just sensitive and reading too much into it.

Except the article from school stated Heather was a student and had switched to online classes-didn't say why...maybe medical is why but that can't be talked about due to HIPPA?:moo:

FWIW - I don't think anything happened at the apartment. There has been no mention of anything out of place, or suspicious from the roommate. The roommate has moved out of the apartment, and would have had to go back and get her things. I assume that HE stuff is also out of the apartment, but I do not know this.

I agree, but I'd like to know if le cordoned it off while processing it...or didn't they process it? I though I read they did bc the roommate had to wait to go back in. Maybe I'm confusing it with anther case or something?

I'm not sure about anyone else but I got that info from her Formspring account. She was home on approved home school leave or whatever it's called but she said it was medical, and that it had to be medically approved so she could do this, and that she tried not to ever miss cosmetology class even though she was on a medical home bound from her school. I don't remember if it was her junior or senior year, or maybe both? Idk. I had to read the majority of it to figure it out, now it's been a month so it's not fresh in my mind.

Do we have a link to the account?

FWIW - I don't think anything happened at the apartment. There has been no mention of anything out of place, or suspicious from the roommate. [modsnip] I assume that HE stuff is also out of the apartment, but I do not know this.

Where did the roommate make all those statements? I thought she wasn't speaking to press? LE, I would gather had been there before her. I don't think anything happened there either, but I have not heard it didn't. I just heard there was no forced entry. That was in TE's interview with jane.

Can you share the link? I don't remember that being here. But, I may have missed it.

Except the article from school stated Heather was a student and had switched to online classes-didn't say why...maybe medical is why but that can't be talked about due to HIPPA?:moo:

No, she posted this on her public media herself. It's there for all the world to see bc she put it out there. This is not a private account at all. HIPAA doesn't apply for this instance. Also, the article that spoke of her switching to online classes I thought was referring to college classes, not HS. I'm referring to HS.

I may have posted these a while back. Here are two views of the front of her type of building. (I don't know which building(s) these are)

Attachments

• Front of RiverOaksBuilding2.jpg
    Front of RiverOaksBuilding2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Front of RiverOaksBuilding.jpg
    Front of RiverOaksBuilding.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online