SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank your for posting the video of Heather's apt complex in the last thread. What's the conclusion on a second entryway? Is there a back door / sliding door or no? I thought I spotted sliders in google. Maybe they're not accessible on 2nd & 3rd floor patios? Would it only be the ground floor? I'm trying to find a good layout of the condo. Is it at all possible somebody came to her place & lured her away? If she were harmed or abducted from her apt then wouldn't we have heard le had it cordoned off? What is the consensus on her car? Do you think she drove her car to PTL to meet somebody and they took her away?

I used to live in those apartments, way back when but they haven't changed. All apartments have screened porches. The bottom floors have doors. The second and third floor do NOT.

I used to live in those apartments, way back when but they haven't changed. All apartments have screened porches. The bottom floors have doors. The second and third floor do NOT.

Thank you so much. So the ground floor apts do have doors then? Are they separate from the front door?

If LE considers this a homicide investigation, it must be a top secret one...last we heard from them, they were not even admitting foul play.

There's no reason for them to publicize anything at this point, especially with all the drama surrounding the case.

Thank you so much. So the ground floor apts do have doors then? Are they separate from the front door?

Yes the first floor apartments have screened porches with doors. They are separate from the front doors as they are in the back of the apartment where the porch is.

No...LE does not have to say anything. But if they admit they believe a crime has taken place, there might be a let-up from those who feel she ran off, flew to Thailand and other, IMO, ridiculous theories.

Thank your for posting the video of Heather's apt complex in the last thread. What's the conclusion on a second entryway? Is there a back door / sliding door or no? I thought I spotted sliders in google. Maybe they're not accessible on 2nd & 3rd floor patios? Would it only be the ground floor? I'm trying to find a good layout of the condo. Is it at all possible somebody came to her place & lured her away? If she were harmed or abducted from her apt then wouldn't we have heard le had it cordoned off? What is the consensus on her car? Do you think she drove her car to PTL to meet somebody and they took her away?

In almost one of the ealiest threads posted someone stated they were comped a condo on a trip and were tired but creeped out when they noticed a sliding door had easy access to the condo & they didn't feel safe there.
Along that same vein maybe someone can sneak in a condo and surprise someone,or try to destroy info linking them? I've even heard of sliding doors being left open in case of lockout.
I don't believe any info released on what floor the condo in question was. I also recall mention of storage areas for each condo. I don't know if the condo was checked or have never heard if any neighbors were questioned or even if the general area was searched? We plain just don't know and nobody's talking.:moo::banghead:

O/T posting because I know others were discussing Justin here.

Justin Addelsberger is "ok and safe. He has not home and has not come in to contact with any friends or family at this point," according to the Facebook page set up by his family and/or friends that were helping to search for him. Sorry I can't link it from here, but the page is Help bring Justin Addelsberger home.

Let's home there is more good news in SC soon.

O/T posting because I know others were discussing Justin here.

Justin Addelsberger is "ok and safe. He has not home and has not come in to contact with any friends or family at this point," according to the Facebook page set up by his family and/or friends that were helping to search for him. Sorry I can't link it from here, but the page is Help bring Justin Addelsberger home.

Let's home there is more good news in SC soon.

Here's a MSM link
http://www.live5news.com/story/2457...sking-the-publics-help-in-finding-24-year-old
Such great news, hopefully Heather comes home next!

The highlighted theory seems the most likely. IMO.

What was her apartment number? I can tell you the floor from that.

I don't believe that info has been released..I'm sure they know & prolly her date too, but nobody's talking...surprise! Welcome to my reality!!!:twocents:

would that be near a well traveled area as mentioned before-or in a corner out of the way??

I was just reading everything and I noticed a comment, I believe it was #1007. It mentioned one of the first thing HE did after HS was move to CA to get into the music business. I had not read this before. Did this come from her twitter or a MSM article? Anyone happen to have it? I have many thoughts now know? Thanks.

I post a reply but it must have been deleted. Apartments in River Oaks use letters for each apartment. Left to right, bottom to top, A-I.

I was just reading everything and I noticed a comment, I believe it was #1007. It mentioned one of the first thing HE did after HS was move to CA to get into the music business. I had not read this before. Did this come from her twitter or a MSM article? Anyone happen to have it? I have many thoughts now know? Thanks.

All I read was that in the early days, LE supposedly contacted a friend of hers who lives in CA to see if she went out there. The friend was allegedly in music...not Heather, as far as I know. And this was rumor, in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288