GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

Thanks. In fact we were searching for her just today

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

How many searchers, sundrop? 'A Salute to you & the other volunteer searchers'.. 'Never, ever give up searching & praying'..

What if Kelli was left somewhere between NC and another state?
What if she was placed at random somewhere that means nothing to nobody and isn't along a footpath or where random people might stumble upon.
What if the vehicle that somebody used to transport her in was never investigated or even considered as a possibility.

There is a scenario where one of the people close to the case had recently switched vehicles. Doesn't the coincidence bother anybody else but me?

I'm pretty sure the fire barrels were thoroughly examined. If her phone was in there elements of it would have remained. They watched FB pretty close afterwords. A few weeks after a fire was started in the barrel and within 15 min. the FD was there to put it out and said to keep it out. That was the same night that guy came in claiming to be her dad.

VOH910, this is the first time the info about the barrels has surfaced afaik.
Does it seem like a contradiction to believe LE thoroughly examined the barrels but then stopped them from being used again?
Why would LE leave the barrels at FB if they didn't want them to be lit? The two ideas don't make sense; thoroughly checked by LE but can't be used by patrons.

If LE cleared the barrels from containing useful evidence, if they didn't want anybody to use them again, why didn't LE remove the barrels from the property? How could LE be sure nobody would tamper with the barrels in another way? Had LE advised FB management not to use the barrels again?

If already examined thoroughly, why not permit their use?

Did FB's eventually close down? Is the building still there along with the barrels? Just curious.
I can't imagine how LE could continue to control the use of those barrels. Was someone afraid the guy was trying to plant evidence or something like that? Who notified LE that someone lit a barrel?

I think about Kelli frequently and I pray for a break in her case.
Kelli's case haunts me and it really makes me angry when I think about the fact that it hasn't been solved.

sundrop, you're a kind soul to continue to look for Kelli after all this time.

What if she was placed at random somewhere that means nothing to nobody and isn't along a footpath or where random people might stumble upon.
What if the vehicle that somebody used to transport her in was never investigated or even considered as a possibility.

There is a scenario where one of the people close to the case had recently switched vehicles. Doesn't the coincidence bother anybody else but me?

I too think of Kelli frequently and hope for resolution to this case. Whenever human remains are found in any general area, I map out the proximity to Fort Bragg. I thought this one was interesting, especially since there was speculation that she could have been taken out of state. Straight shot and 6 1/2 hours away. Nothing more has been stated about the remains, and they could be male, just looking at all possibilities. And how lucky this perp was, regardless of who this is, that the remains were also burned during a controlled burn of the area.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...g-remains-found-in-south-ponte-vedra/4778827/

I'm having difficulty posting the google map driving directions, maybe someone with more computer skills can post it for me. Driving directions from Fort Bragg to Pointe Vedra, Fl. Thanks!

Thanks, but Nick the sex offender she rode with that night is the number one suspect and our searching over the past 3 days have been based on his movements

4 people and we are searching a body of water. Hard to get anyone out nowadays.

How many searchers, sundrop? 'A Salute to you & the other volunteer searchers'.. 'Never, ever give up searching & praying'..

Thanks, but Nick the sex offender she rode with that night is the number one suspect and our searching over the past 3 days have been based on his movements

I hope you find her and bless you for searching.

Thinking of you Kelli :please:

I too think of Kelli frequently and hope for resolution to this case. Whenever human remains are found in any general area, I map out the proximity to Fort Bragg. I thought this one was interesting, especially since there was speculation that she could have been taken out of state. Straight shot and 6 1/2 hours away. Nothing more has been stated about the remains, and they could be male, just looking at all possibilities. And how lucky this perp was, regardless of who this is, that the remains were also burned during a controlled burn of the area.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...g-remains-found-in-south-ponte-vedra/4778827/

I'm having difficulty posting the google map driving directions, maybe someone with more computer skills can post it for me. Driving directions from Fort Bragg to Pointe Vedra, Fl. Thanks!

Thank you for this link ERRN and for being on the lookout for a connection to Kelli's case. One never knows.

Someone somewhere on WS suggested that communities should or could organize searches of remote areas once in awhile for the purpose of making sure no one is using or has used an area to discard human remains. Seems sort of crazy but, on the other hand, it doesn't. Because we know how remains are usually found - purely by chance.

Who would know a controlled burn was to take place soon? Makes me wonder how that kind of work/system is scheduled or who determines when burns are necessary. That would be the first concern (that someone on the inside knew the burn was scheduled so they seized the opportunity to put remains there). Is the area checked after the burn? Or, how is it the remains were noticed after the burn? Why not check a scheduled burn area (with dogs) prior to the burn? The fact that the remains had further damage incurred isn't helpful (obviously) as in destruction of DNA or any dropped/fluke evidence left behind. The only evidence that still may have survived is maybe a bullet hole to the skull is evident if someone had been shot and dumped or maybe a bullet could survive the fire if shot at the location?

Along these lines, I check up on info about one skull that was found in Illinois in Will county (because of Bryce L. case and Stacy P.) but never find an update noted. You'd think the people in the area would be interested to know the results considering the newspaper reported the skull was determined to be human. One article ended with a comment about it possibly being some medical teaching tool dumping ground - huh? Is that what they do with parts that are donated to science? I guess, in that case, it's alright to toss a human skull away as garbage. :scared:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...iet-20131011_1_human-skull-skeletal-lower-jaw
Just looked again. No update. Does the media ever follow up on these reports? Wonder how that system works?
Do reporters keep open files they can check up on occasionally? Also it would be nice if they made follow up calls to remind someone we're waiting to hear the results of the examination of the skull.

I'm not sure if you can say much about this but do you have more info about NH's movements between the time he said he dropped Kelli off nearby her apartment and the time people remember seeing him back at FB (I believe someone claims to have seen him on Saturday but I don't think the info was ever substantiated). Do we know if he disappeared for a whole day or two? Someone also said he returned to FB after dropping Kelli off but then that info kind of became weak too. So, did he lie and someone else lied for him as well. Maybe LE wasn't able to decide/confirm/prove if NH returned to FB or not? Who would have tried to cover for him though and why?

When remains were found over near the police station not long ago, I felt hopeful because someone could have driven a bit off track and immediately placed Kelli somewhere and never looked back. The remains didn't belong to Kelli, but still they had gone unnoticed for some time (forget now for how long).

Have searches been conducted nearby and around where NH's mother lives? Up around Spring Lake iirc? Using the idea that perps revert to areas that are familiar to them. The problem is, NH's vehicle was examined - was it ever impounded?
I clearly recall LE taking samples from the Van that belonged to the FB person who was arrested on unrelated charges.

Nick has been out of prison for 10 months and no one from law enforcement has talked to Nick. Nick told me he came back to the bar and went in to use the restroom, but I don't believe him.

Sundrop, are you able to say where you have been searching? Is it in Fayetteville or further out in the county? I did see something online when I googled her about a psychic saying her body was near a water tower headed towards Eastover. Is there any thought that she may still be alive and being trafficked or held by a predator? Is NH still being tracked, maybe he took her for someone and didn't mind doing the 10 months because he would see her when he got out? Is any thought still being given that the North Fayetteville rapist could have had something to do with it or that NH could have been the one who raped the soldier a few weeks prior to Kelli disappearing? She was raped while running on a street right near FB. Has the owner of FB been completely cleared? Just throwing some thoughts out, since it has been almost 2 years and we haven't found out what has happened to her.

I can't say where we are specifically searching but we started back last month and will continue through the summer.

Although Nick is a registered sex offender he is no longer on parole and does not have to wear an ankle monitor.

I can't say where we are specifically searching but we started back last month and will continue through the summer.

Although Nick is a registered sex offender he is no longer on parole and does not have to wear an ankle monitor.

Good work that you are doing! My thanks to you and your group!

Yes, it has been assumed for over a year that another vehicle was possibly used. Also, the tip for the pond that was searched early in the case was based on Nick's car near the area. So, who really know unless you have information. Searchers needs all the information we can get.

Sundrop, are you able to say where you have been searching? Is it in Fayetteville or further out in the county? I did see something online when I googled her about a psychic saying her body was near a water tower headed towards Eastover. Is there any thought that she may still be alive and being trafficked or held by a predator? Is NH still being tracked, maybe he took her for someone and didn't mind doing the 10 months because he would see her when he got out? Is any thought still being given that the North Fayetteville rapist could have had something to do with it or that NH could have been the one who raped the soldier a few weeks prior to Kelli disappearing? She was raped while running on a street right near FB. Has the owner of FB been completely cleared? Just throwing some thoughts out, since it has been almost 2 years and we haven't found out what has happened to her.

Along these same lines, what if the rapist was in the bar and positioned himself near Kelli's place for when she was dropped off.
The thing is, I guess, is Kelli's text messages seemed off or weird according to LE. That indicates she may have been uncomfortable for some reason.
My argument about using text messages as evidence though is we can't be 100 percent sure who wrote and sent them.

Yes, it has been assumed for over a year that another vehicle was possibly used. Also, the tip for the pond that was searched early in the case was based on Nick's car near the area. So, who really know unless you have information. Searchers needs all the information we can get.

I've not heard that before about another car being used to drive Kelli home.
Is the info secret or a rumor? How can one assume that and who is it assumed is the owner of the car?
Did LE check other vehicles out that were associated with FB besides the van and NH's car?
First I've heard of this aside from possible other vehicles being checked when LE went to Florida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back