SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of the 3:41 call. I don't think HE had control of the phone then either. I think she met someone at the PTL shortly before 3:41 and was abducted. The 3:41 call was the first part of the alibi. I think HE was transported somewhere (possibly 1 hour away from Myrtle Beach) and disposed of. The 6:00 am phone use was the last part of the alibi.

I understand all that. I'm saying the last time the phone was used cannot be both 3:41 and 6:00.

I understand all that. I'm saying the last time the phone was used cannot be both 3:41 and 6:00.

I think that TE had said that the last call was 3:41 before the info of the 6:00 calls were made public. I don't think LE wanted him stating that info in the beginning. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.lol

I agree. I believe the last use at 3:41 was announced early on by TE. It was later announced by LE that the phone was used as late as 6:00 am. I believe the phone was used at both times with 6:00 am being the last use.

I'm just saying Heather is the real victim here. Yes, maybe the kids of these people are victims, but to suggest they are the BIGGEST is a bit disingenuous, to me anyways.
Context?
Heather was mentioned in your post. Maybe if Heather wasnt mentioned and you spoke of the kids being the BIGGEST victims in the family I wouldnt have replied to your post.

Peace.

I agree completely with JerseyGirl. There are many victims in this case, including Heather. But IMO the BIGGEST victims are the ones that did not ask to be in this situation at all! Heather made choices and involved herself with OM, and by proxy OMW. Not saying that Heather isn't a victim by any means. The littlest ones are the BIGGEST victims - they didn't ask for any of this; the hatred that is being directed at OMs family that will likely follow them even if he is found not to be involved at all.

I agree. I believe the last use at 3:41 was announced early on by TE. It was later announced by LE that the phone was used as late as 6:00 am. I believe the phone was used at both times with 6:00 am being the last use.

Have the phone interactions after 3:41 been confirmed to be calls? Or were they just texts?

If texts, then technically both statements are correct: last call at 3:41 and last use at 6:00.

Also, if texts, then it's much more likely that one or both phones was being used by someone other than the owner. It's hard to fake somebody else's voice. It's easy to fake somebody else's text.

I am aware of the 3:41 call. I don't think HE had control of the phone then either. I think she met someone at the PTL shortly before 3:41 and was abducted. The 3:41 call was the first part of the alibi. I think HE was transported somewhere (possibly 1 hour away from Myrtle Beach) and disposed of. The 6:00 am phone use was the last part of the alibi.

So, if the perp had control of Heather's phone and used her phone at the time of abduction/crime and then again, when the transportation was over to make it seem as if she was still alive, then that's dastardly. However, in doing so he just spilled the beans on the timeframe of the crime.

Have the phone interactions after 3:41 been confirmed to be calls? Or were they just texts?

If texts, then technically both statements are correct: last call at 3:41 and last use at 6:00.

Also, if texts, then it's much more likely that one or both phones was being used by someone other than the owner. It's hard to fake somebody else's voice. It's easy to fake somebody else's text.

In this link it states:

"TERRY ELVIS: We know that the cell phone was last used 3:41 Wednesday morning, AM. That`s been confirmed. I found that the first night when I -- her phone is actually on our account, and I pulled up the information, and that was the last known use of the phone.

GRACE: Terry, was that pinged back to her apartment?

TERRY ELVIS: At this time, they won`t really confirm where it was pinged to."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

I agree completely with JerseyGirl. There are many victims in this case, including Heather. But IMO the BIGGEST victims are the ones that did not ask to be in this situation at all! Heather made choices and involved herself with OM, and by proxy OMW. Not saying that Heather isn't a victim by any means. The littlest ones are the BIGGEST victims - they didn't ask for any of this; the hatred that is being directed at OMs family that will likely follow them even if he is found not to be involved at all.

Those kids don't deserve to be in this mess. They don't deserve any of this but let's remember that Heather isn't their parent. Their FATHER made a choice to have a relationship with Heather. Their FATHER has put them in this position. And SM is free to speak up at any time yet he is silent....would be nice if Heather had the chance to defend herself.

Heaven help me bc I feel so sorry for Heather. She is a victim in this. However, it's sick & twisted to think people would think it was ok to harass and threaten SSM & his family, to stalk their property [modsnip]. He's not the only person complicit in the affair. An affair takes 2. [modsnip]. So while Heather may be a victim, [modsnip]. She knew he was married. Sad all the way around.

All I'm saying is that if someone wants to give SSM & his wife a hard time, [modsnip].
Are you saying SMs children are more of a victim than Heather? Are you saying Heather seeing a married man makes her less of a victim? I understand and agree with you, of course, on the part about it being terrible that SMs children are suffering for his mistakes. I know we went down this same path with Michelle Parkers thread and you felt misunderstood at one point so I am trying to keep in mind that I may be misunderstanding you again.

Those kids don't deserve to be in this mess. They don't deserve any of this but let's remember that Heather isn't their parent. Their FATHER made a choice to have a relationship with Heather. Their FATHER has put them in this position.

And Lord knows what those children have heard. If I were a little kid in that situation, I would be terrified to trust my parents. What a horrific mess this is all the way around.

Not sure if they were calls or texts. But, I believe the 6:00 am call/text was made by one perp using HE's phone either from the PTL or near HE's home. The other perp had his/her phone at the perp's home giving the appearance that HE was calling the perp and they were miles apart. All part of the alibi.

Those kids don't deserve to be in this mess. They don't deserve any of this but let's remember that Heather isn't their parent. Their FATHER made a choice to have a relationship with Heather. Their FATHER has put them in this position. And SM is free to speak up at any time yet he is silent....would be nice if Heather had the chance to defend herself.

Again, Heather is absolutely a victim, without question.

And, no, Heather is not a parent. However, she did make a choice when it comes to this relationship. If she told the roommate that he was leaving his wife, she knew the situation and the people involved. I stand by my opinion - the BIGGEST victims are the ones that did not have a choice about being involved with this entire mess, and the ones that will likely be scarred from the mess in the future - by no choices of their own.

I do not really see what point would be served by pretending to extend the time SM was on the phone with Heather, I guess, especially as no one knows what time she left her apartment, so an alibi cannot be nailed down anyway. And if she is ever found, certainly a matter of two or so hours is not likely to be relevant, as far as time of death, for instance.

Yes and did they say who placed the call and from where? Im sure Ive read the answers to this but maybe these details came from rumor and not from the announcement by LE?

I do think it is something that only LE found as "activity" on her phone at the 6:00 AM time when LE had the records pulled. When TE called the phone company at first, he probably just got whatever they could easily provide. Then when LE pulled the entire phone records which would include tower signals being accessed, etc., there was some last "activity" that must have been flagged to the phone at 6:00 AM.

It could have been something like when you turn off your phone, maybe there is one last "ping" signal that goes out to a tower or something like that. So, it may have just been a last tower ping or something.

I like the theory about the 3:41 time may have been when she was abducted shortly after that time. And the 6 ish time is probably when it was close to being over. That is a good theory and it allows about 2 hours and 20 minutes for everything to be accomplished.

If we go with that, then unfortunately she could be futher away than what I would have hoped. But I am not outruling her being close by still because killing her , depositing her , and cleaning up as much as possible could easily take that long too even if she was placed close by.

For some reason, I just cant envision the perp(s) wanting to go too far away with all those easily accessible wooded areas so close by too. Areas that certain people would be very familiar with.

Naturally when I take a break from here something new happens! I had to chime in on this BBM statement. Their FATHER appears to have given his voice to someone else, this seems like something a very weak or guilty person would do. I wouldn't trust him after this ever and I certainly wouldn't be out having "fun" with him either, it would just show how pathetic and desperate I am myself. MOO

I'm on east coast and the time of her post reads 9:12 when I look at it. As well as her words.
Did I misunderstand what you are saying?

No, it's very strange because when I look at it it says 6:12...maybe it depends on our settings...when i viewed it, I was on the east coast, too.

Yes and did they say who placed the call and from where? Im sure Ive read the answers to this but maybe these details came from rumor and not from the announcement by LE?

I have never read where the calls/texts were made-just the times HE's phone was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021