GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have those often, BPT. Always too difficult to explain here. I take no stock in them either, but the real feelings can be disturbing…at least until you are really and truly awake and back into the daily grind. Since I've dreamed up every scenario haha well yeah, no stock whatsoever!

I still think about Abby often. Embarrassingly, I had a websleuths-based dream last night about this case... in it I "saw" what happened to Abby (note: I place no stock in dream visions, psychics, etc, just sharing how real it felt!) and then spent the next dream-hour or so obsessing over how to word this revelation in a comment. I assume I woke up before I could post it. Sorry y'all. :)

No real contribution, obviously. Just checking in after reading that heartfelt note.

What was your dream?

What was your dream?

Come on, tell!

I had one where I was in a factory, like a paper company or something. But on the 3rd floor there was an office where people were working on Abby's case. I went in to check the plumbiing or some weird thing and everyone asked "did you find anything?" I had nothing to offer. It was very somber in that space :(

Come on, tell!

I had one where I was in a factory, like a paper company or something. But on the 3rd floor there was an office where people were working on Abby's case. I went in to check the plumbiing or some weird thing and everyone asked "did you find anything?" I had nothing to offer. It was very somber in that space :(

Thank you, I feel less silly sharing this. :) Mine wasn't a narrative, per se, it was just the knowledge of the hesitant moment Abby got into the car. It was being driven by somebody she knew in an academic/professional capacity—he was her friendly superior, and he had done her an academic/professional favor, so she felt *obligated* to go with him, lest she appear she wasn't being polite and would lose whatever he had previously helped her with. "obligation" was the word of the night.

Abby actually appeared in another dream, too, this time more esoterically. I was very aware of the fact that she was missing, and was looking feverishly through a dusty attic for her, just ripping boxes open, hoping no one heard me. That transitioned into a dream about another missing girl, the image of a map overlaying another map, showing where she "was" relevant to one of her family member's houses. Feel like my subconscious is pretending to be something saw in the movies, lol. That's what I get for reading FB group drama and people's constant suggestions for psychics/seers (no offense to anyone who uses them!). Regardless, I hate how real it feels, and how you wake up reminded of the fact that you are powerless in terms of finding her and so many others. :(

Thank you, I feel less silly sharing this. :) Mine wasn't a narrative, per se, it was just the knowledge of the hesitant moment Abby got into the car. It was being driven by somebody she knew in an academic/professional capacity—he was her friendly superior, and he had done her an academic/professional favor, so she felt *obligated* to go with him, lest she appear she wasn't being polite and would lose whatever he had previously helped her with. "obligation" was the word of the night.

Abby actually appeared in another dream, too, this time more esoterically. I was very aware of the fact that she was missing, and was looking feverishly through a dusty attic for her, just ripping boxes open, hoping no one heard me. That transitioned into a dream about another missing girl, the image of a map overlaying another map, showing where she "was" relevant to one of her family member's houses. Feel like my subconscious is pretending to be something saw in the movies, lol. That's what I get for reading FB group drama and people's constant suggestions for psychics/seers (no offense to anyone who uses them!). Regardless, I hate how real it feels, and how you wake up reminded of the fact that you are powerless in terms of finding her and so many others. :(

BBM:
~ Obligation. Superior. Authority. So many possibilities and worth pondering.

~ I feel powerless and I hate it too. But then I think about the tens of thousands of people sharing her picture and the awareness that has been built by that effort. So if I can share, post, or speak with someone about Abby, something or someone, somehow will bring her home.
We are not powerless!

Thank you for sharing that. And your feelings a never silly!
:loveyou:

It is 5 AM and 29 degrees. The snow hasn't started yet. With 14 inches coming I pray to God that Abby is safe and warm.

It is days like this that I worry most about the homeles, the runaways, and the elderly. Check in on your neighbor.

ZH's video had me bawling, the doggies, the music, the txts :(

It is 5 AM and 29 degrees. The snow hasn't started yet. With 14 inches coming I pray to God that Abby is safe and warm.

It is days like this that I worry most about the homeles, the runaways, and the elderly. Check in on your neighbor.

I must be quite close to you, Stele.... same forecast! and argh, it's coming down hard now ..... stay safe, WS friends :)

Bumping for Abby! How can we help?

I must be quite close to you, Stele.... same forecast! and argh, it's coming down hard now ..... stay safe, WS friends :)

Well I ended up getting 10 inches. It is 24 degrees out and if I were out there I would want to come home and cuddle my puppies.

How can we make that Happen Abby?
:please:

They were alerted so close to the time it seems she disappeared… if only there were an alert system for kids who aren't SEEN disappearing. :(

It seems to me that ZH must have seen or noticed something that led her to believe there was a real problem that day with Abby. If I remember correctly, she drove to the school late afternoon looking for Abby and asked an onsite police officer what she should do to locate her missing daughter. I have a couple of teenagers and I don't think that I would have notified LE until later into the evening. Especially for a kid that is social, had a BF, was involved in the track team and I believe had a PT job - she could have been anywhere in her usual course of living the teenage life.
Glad to see this board is still active and that a NH station mentioned the case this week. I saw a billboard with Abby on it in Haverhill, MA last week and it's encouraging to know people are still active with the case....but we desperately need a break here.

It seems to me that ZH must have seen or noticed something that led her to believe there was a real problem that day with Abby. If I remember correctly, she drove to the school late afternoon looking for Abby and asked an onsite police officer what she should do to locate her missing daughter. I have a couple of teenagers and I don't think that I would have notified LE until later into the evening. Especially for a kid that is social, had a BF, was involved in the track team and I believe had a PT job - she could have been anywhere in her usual course of living the teenage life.
Glad to see this board is still active and that a NH station mentioned the case this week. I saw a billboard with Abby on it in Haverhill, MA last week and it's encouraging to know people are still active with the case....but we desperately need a break here.

Honestly, if I couldn't locate one of my kids for even 30 minutes I'd begin worrying… an hour, I'd begin to panic. Not all young teens are off and about. Mine are here or I know where they are, planned ahead or notified me/asked, always.

If I came home and my child wasn't there that was supposed to be there? I'd start calling/texting her and no answer. I'd then call/text some friends. If they didn't know, I'd be in panic pretty darn quickly. Especially, if I called and friends said "Oh yeah, saw her walking home" or thinking about friend who received the heart being called and saying... "I don't know, she texted me around 2:30, was walking home…. and I haven't heard from her since, thought she was on the way home."

I don't think it would be hours of waiting to see if my 14 yr old would arrive home on her own, yet not be in touch at all with me nor her friends.

I think Zenya saw her daughter wasn't home and she couldn't track down where she was. That's my guess from being a mom of a daughter Abby's age.

LH - I guess there's some truth to that and it would depend entirely on the child. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and would pretty much ride my bike to wherever the action was (action being a pickup basketball game, etc.). Things have changed and I guess we're a little more structured these days with more frequent communication. Still, it seems that LE took it pretty seriously in a hurry and I wonder if that's because ZH had some specific information for them.

I grew up that way, too. Off and running until the street lights came on, or soon enough after you could say SORRY I DIDNT NOTICE!

I agree, LE took it very seriously, very quickly. Lots of response. I will say they did this in Maine with Nichole Cable AND Coreen Wiese, too. I looked up the response to Nichole Cable and it was about exactly the same. Maybe because it isn't a Boston where they probably get 200 calls a day that somebody is missing. When it happens it is serious from the start.

I grew up that way, too. Off and running until the street lights came on, or soon enough after you could say SORRY I DIDNT NOTICE!

I agree, LE took it very seriously, very quickly. Lots of response. I will say they did this in Maine with Nichole Cable AND Coreen Wiese, too. I looked up the response to Nichole Cable and it was about exactly the same. Maybe because it isn't a Boston where they probably get 200 calls a day that somebody is missing. When it happens it is serious from the start.

Well I grew up in a world too that was a lot different. No cell phones, no video games and no social media. I think the social media sites are more to blame than anything for all of the crimes and abductions. It has never been a safe world that we live in, people have always been kidnapped by sick people but years ago we did not have the crap we have on TV today, we didn't have cell phones and we did not have all these social media sites for all these predators to hang out on. Just a cell phone alone can be a bad thing, you don't know who your kids are talking too or texting and these teens today text all hours of the night? Just a very sad world for sure. I just wish they would get a big break in this case it's been going on way too long. I think it is time that the LE release some information on where that letter came from and maybe some of the details because it obviously has not gotten anyone's attention for any leads that we know of and what is the harm at this point on releasing it? It could help find her??

Just to be clear, because early on there was a great deal of speculation as to the Mom ariving home and calling LE right away, as maybe something was amiss at home. There wasn't and she didn't. She finally spoke of that afternoon in an interview with CDS on 12/11;
<snip>
"When I got home she was not there," said Zenya adding she then checked the school. "She was not there and I started panicking."
Zenya found a police officer at the school at around 5 p.m. They looked around and the officer recommend she file a report if Abby couldn't be found."

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...zenya-hernandez-speaks-about-missing-daughter

It wasn't until over 2 hours later that she reported Abby missing.
<snip>
"she was officially reported missing at 7:17 p.m. that evening"

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/10/police_still_searching_for_clu_1.html

We have no idea who Mom may have called or spoke to but even though she felt panic she drove around, talked to people, checked the school, etc. and then waited a bit. It must have been brutal for her.
I just think there was something else, not obvious at home or the school, that prompted the response from the Major Crimes Unit and the Secret Service. That is why I am speculating that they found her shoulder bag somewhere between school and home.
MOO

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co...teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Just saw a story about Maura Murray's disappearance (10 years ago, sadly) on the WMUR news. Sad that she has never been found.

Abby and Maura, where are you?

My opinion as to why LE jumped in so soon is because of Celina's still unsolved murder.

Well my question is what are they doing right now to find this girl? They have done nothing but share her photo online through various media sites, they have had several stories running in the news and on different shows, and a local search was done on the area she went missing. Are there people out there searching the area where the letter came from? Where did this letter come from? I feel that there are so many people missing in the country that people don't really bother getting involved, a person goes missing everyday so what are they doing to find her?? If I were her family, I would look for some answers and possibly hire some private investigator because they are obviously not having any luck in getting Abby home. I mentioned a couple of months ago a post that I noticed on FB from a company that specializes in finding missing people and they gave stats on how many they have reunited with their loved ones, so why not take the help if it is offered? Have not heard any more mention of this but someone needs to step in and help find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrotherofSherlock