SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am going to post my *theory* based on some of the evidence that I have seen in photographs, information from the suspects, and information from the articles. I know that the mods are very quick with the trigger finger, but keep in mind that this is all SPECULATION since this is ultimately a discussion board. So, here goes:

-To me, it seems like TCM orchestrated the whole thing and it was planned sometime beforehand. (evidence: her facebook/general attitude)
-I think that there was something that HE told SM that caused TCM to go this route. I don't think that it was the fact that there was an affair, but something that occurred as a result of the affair that led TCM to this decision. (evidence: her tweets as well as the last known photo of HE)
-I predict that there will be a murder charge forthcoming in this case. I don't see either Moorer singing like a canary at this juncture, but I think the circumstantial evidence will be very strong.
-I predict that SM will try and have work related alibi for the night/morning in question. In fact, it is my opinion that they planned alibis for every critical piece of time before the encounter occurred.
-I predict that the smoking gun in this case is the activity of the Moorer's camper after December 18th.
-Imo, more people were involved in the crime.

Great post, agree with your opinions..but am lost about the activity of the camper ? Please elaborate ?

I'm new but have been a guest for years! Lol I have to say I've always come here to see what's happening in cases and the theories. You are all very intelligent and I enjoy reading the posts ... Other than the topics being sad cases of course.

I worry about the suspects' kids. I wonder what they may have heard/ witnessed. I wonder if they were home the night in question. They may have seen/ heard more than any child should. Heartbreaking really ... I also think others will be charged.

:welcome6::greetings:

She also made a comment about being on that show One Tree Hill. Was she an extra or something? She made it sound like she was bringing in the bucks lol. (But said how weird it was to pretend to be talking in the background). Don't extras like that get something around $20?? Hahaha

They hire tons of extras for those things. One of the girls I worked with would go when they called. I want to say back in 2008 of 2009. Anyway, she got a flat fee, like 50 bucks for whatever she did.

Its not like they audition you, you sign up and they call when they need background. This is not from personal experience but from what I have was told so its definitely hearsay. However, there are a lot of people in the area from her to Myrtle Beach that do that. Wilmington seems to be a hotbed place to be for being extras in tv shows and movies.

Kelly

Great post, agree with your opinions..but am lost about the activity of the camper ? Please elaborate ?

IMO, where the camper went and what happened to it after december 18th will be what ultimately implicates the Moorer duo

I couldn't agree more. If he was so abused and controlled by TM, I highly doubt he would have been having an affair.

I agree! No matter who wears the pants in the family so to speak, if SM loved TM the way he professes on FB then he would have never had an affair and HE would be alive and this thread would not exist. The blame falls squarely on his shoulders IMO

ETA: Sorry catching up again so excuse the untimely post as I haven't read the last two pages

So SM's post about getting it on in the dressing room was on the 15th? And the IE charges are for the 17th and 18th? Why the heck were they so horny that week that they had to be doing it in public? Were they trying to make baby #4 or something?? Ick!

TM could of been posting on SM's page and the dressing room activity never happened. I have noticed on SM's page..no one has posted there since he was arrested.

This looks like Wupatki Pueblo in Arizona.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kiva_at_Wupatki_Pueblo.JPG

Or did someone already find that?

ETA, it is just southeast of the Grand Canyon.

Good call Ghost Wheel!

This is the exact photo that is on SM's FB page. The photo TM uploaded on SM's FB page is not original. Look at Ghostwheel's link. Rocks....Rock stars, Blarney Stone, photos of Rocks, Rock groupie...is there a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. If someone has already brought this up, sorry.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

IMO, where the camper went and what happened to it after december 18th will be what ultimately implicates the Moorer duo

Thank you for replying, but I am still lost. I must of missed information about the camper. Where did it go and what happened to it ?

Edited to add ...please and thank you !

like calling Canada part of America, or vice versa. :)

Even have a different currency, northern Ireland use sound sterling and ROI the euro.

Off topic so sorry just sticking my oar in :)

O/T One of my sons, during the controversy over having the word "God" in our Pledge of Allegiance, said maybe it should be rewritten "One nation, under Canada". He thought the controversy was silly and was joking. :)

They hire tons of extras for those things. One of the girls I worked with would go when they called. I want to say back in 2008 of 2009. Anyway, she got a flat fee, like 50 bucks for whatever she did.

Its not like they audition you, you sign up and they call when they need background. This is not from personal experience but from what I have was told so its definitely hearsay. However, there are a lot of people in the area from her to Myrtle Beach that do that. Wilmington seems to be a hotbed place to be for being extras in tv shows and movies.

Kelly

Wilmington is known as the Hollywood of the East

I think the posts about getting busy in dressing rooms before the 18th were a dig towards Heather in the off chance she was reading her posts.

Or this one other place that TM did the 'see he is mine'. It was mentioned earlier that it was possible the spots had some relevance to places SM/HE had gone to and done things. It seems reasonable enough to assume that someone who would go as far as kidnapping would be insanely jealous and insanely angry enough to think that was the right thing to do.

She is one whacked individual if any of that even is true and not just a theory on here.

Kelly

Usually when people say they are being a rockstar it means partying (coke/alcohol). <snip>

I was thinking more along the lines of hidden meaning like "I like the malls now" after the rumored romp... and was thinking the word "rock" may have something to do with the murder weapon.... sorry, the mind wanders when trying to read between the lines. As the saying goes, think horses not zebras.....

Thank you for replying, but I am still lost. I must of missed information about the camper. Where did it go and what happened to it ?

Edited to add ...please and thank you !

I'm not sure if anything did at this point. I'm sure that they have traced the activity on it as part of their investigation.

Good call Ghost Wheel!

This is the exact photo that is on SM's FB page. The photo TM uploaded on SM's FB page is not original. Look at Ghostwheel's link. Rocks....Rock stars, Blarney Stone, photos of Rocks, Rock groupie...is there a rock quarry in Myrtle Beach. If someone has already brought this up, sorry.

Yes there is an old one around the corner if driving and through the woods if walking from PTL. About 3 miles form TM and SM home. There is also a very deep lake there.

Wilmington is known as the Hollywood of the East

Never knew that and I live about 45 minutes north of it. But that type of stuff doesn't really interest me.

Whenever there is a new movie shooting or show, its in the papers. People go down for a chance to see the starts or try to be one.

Kelly

Yes there is an old one around the corner if driving and through the woods if walking from PTL. About 3 miles form TM and SM home. There is also a very deep lake there.

Were searches done there, does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member