SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I find a post I made? And how do I bring it over here from the last thread? It was the exact addresses of where the IE happened!

Well, TM basically referred to Heather as "trash" and worse...so,landfill comes to mind, as P posted above, except do they have them there? Where public can drive into them?

I would like to think LE has been doing some targeted searching all weekend and longer, but more so this weekend, from hopefully new leads. Now it makes more sense why they called off public searches. They have been after the Moorer's all along, IMO, and just trying to glean their movements. Obviously, they have more of an idea than we imagined. JMO

HOW IRONIC, WHO COULD BE WORSE THAN HER(TM) ???? Ugh !! This whole case is getting more nauseating by the day !!!!

I thought they determined that was not what happened to her?

SStar honestly, I don't know. It was all over the news that he did, admitted it to the Police and then retracted. AFAIK it was such a long time later there was no physical evidence, so IDK. The Prosecutor used his confession, so I tend to think that's what he did but they couldn't prove it.

You know I never really thought about how easy it would be to hide something or someone there, it's not as if it's locked up too tight. That being said...isn't there a TV show that is being or was filmed there at some point this past year?
Revolution came down from Wilmington to film worked out well for them having an abandoned overrun theme park that close lol.

Didn't TM used to work there?

Didn't she say on the Disboards that her sister worked there?

good catch, I can't remember
IIRC, TM herself worked there in the '90s and her sister was a manger at Hard Rock Cafe.

Backwards. TM worked at a HRC when she was in her 20s (in the 90s) as a server. Hard Rock Park wasn't even around then. TM said her sister was a part time manager at Hard Rock Park. This was in the disboard thread about how much money servers at Disney make. She was comparing her working as a server at HRC and what she made, as well as the different rules theme parks have from other businesses that she found out from her sister.

Bond hearing is tomorrow at 10am in Conway, SC. Terry Elvis, Heather's father is asking the community to come out and show support!! I plan on going tomorrow. Will take pictures and post to the forum!! Find Heather Elvis!!

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis/posts/247688672070529
Thank you. I have to work or else I would.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

They would all have those big outdoor dumpster things. A man in Az used one at his work to dispose of his wife and child, apparently...Michael somebody...child never found but wife was found at landfill after months of searching. SM might know when they are emptied being around at odd hours.

Benjamin & Erika Sifrit dismembered their victims (double murder) and disposed of the body parts in various dumpsters around Ocean City. Some body parts were discovered in the landfill. Memorial Day weekend/week. Those investigators were determined to find Martha Crutchley and Joshua Ford for their families.

I'm gonna hit the sack here, soon. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm gonna sleep in (maybe till 9, which apparently, is early in TM's world) and catch up in the morning over coffee and breakfast. I can't wait to hear what details come out at the bond hearings in the morning. And, HOPEFULLY, Heather is found before I wake up. We're so close!

What if Heather's body is no longer recoverable? Would one of the M's saying what happened be enough for him or her to get a lesser sentence?

I asked that yesterday...how could they prove it? Maybe a detailed confession and a passed lie detector?

How do I find a post I made? And how do I bring it over here from the last thread? It was the exact addresses of where the IE happened!

Click on your own name and see recent posts. I think you will have to copy and paste...

Well I hope the rest of the family will pitch in and keep the animals there for those kids!

I don't know how many times I've taken in animals because someone died, and the rest of the family didn't want the animals. Many families will call animal control to come get them. Sadly, even if a will exists that states someone is suppose to take care of the animals, it doesn't happen. And just this past week I got a message from another rescuer that someone was in jail, and their 3 dogs had been left in the home for over two weeks without anyone caring for them! Animal control has them. Beautiful boxers, a bit on the thin side now, but should be fine.

I hate to think of about the song "come home" now... I think Heather is at home. But her family still deserves to lay her body in a respectful manner, and say their goodbyes. I hate situations like this!!! Makes you wish there was a law that the victims families could have an hour with the perp, and do whatever, short of killing them, to make them confess to where the body is!

So do I and possibly save the taxpayers a lot of money !!!!

This one? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

According to one warrant for Tammy Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, Tammy Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose her person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
According to the other warrant for Tammy Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in the Conway section of Horry County, Tammy Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose her person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/sto...8#.UwqY3oXqiNB

I wonder how TM likes the wake up call she is getting in the pokey? Bet it is well before noon:)

I know this is absolutely horrific, and I don't actually believe this is what happened to Heather, but to answer your question. We had a case in SoCal where a chef murdered his wife and cooked her for 3 days, in a pot, to dispose of her. I apologize, it is hard to read.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/chef-to-be-sentenced-for-murdering-boiling-wife/

I think there was a case in New Orleans that the man cooked his GF.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1721698/posts

I think all of these things plus the 24-hour house surveillance, guns, seemingly TONS of disposable income all point to drugs. And when you are in that game you associate with other unsavory players, IMO.

I honestly feel this is the case. At a particular point I started feeling like they were involved in trafficking. Either drugs or girls... or both. Thats why I have hope for Heather being alive. Even if they aren't trafficking I would guess they use and have contacts that would pay them for a pretty young girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Is Hard Rock connected to/affiliated w/HOB? I saw lots of mentions of HOB and going to see music "friends" there..
Didn't Heather ALSO work at HOB? I said previously maybe that's where Heather first ran across them?
If TM is that familiar w/Hard Rock & it's the abandoned one now-she might know every crook and cranny there. Are they sure she didn't go boink there too that nite-or is it still considered a "public" place ? :moo:

HOB (House of Blues, yes?) was opened by the co-founder of the Hard Rock Cafe & another gentleman in the 90s.

Hard Rock Park is what is abandoned now. It was opened in 2008 & closed in 2008, then reopened under another name in 2009, & closed in 2009. TCM stated her sister worked at Hard Rock Park.

Hard Rock Park & Hard Rock Cafe are not/were not operated by the same company, but HRP had authorization to use the Hard Rock name & likeness, IIRC.

Yes click on your name then "show all statistics" and copy, paste since last thread is closed.

They would all have those big outdoor dumpster things. A man in Az used one at his work to dispose of his wife and child, apparently...Michael somebody...child never found but wife was found at landfill after months of searching. SM might know when they are emptied being around at odd hours.

Now that you've mentioned this, I wonder has LE taken the dogs to any local landfills ?

https://www.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer/posts/10202782762705894?comment_id=7268466&offset=0&total_comments=35

I'm lol'ing at the fact that these "friends" think that the public is hacking into TM's FB page to see these posts. If they knew TM a bit better they'd realize she left it public so she could continue to garner attention and sympathy.

The post about the Elvis' being happy now makes me sad :(

I was just going to say the same things. Her friends are not very bright! You can make your page private and individually pick and choose which posts to make public. One of her friends once even said, "you know you can make your page private, right??" and she said that yes, she does to "most" posts for friends only. So why make ANY public except to get attention?? I'll say it again....her friends are not very bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201