SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to all the LE agencys working this case. I love how they started with the small charges and Tammys smirky mug shot thinking they had pulled this off and got away with it. Then the kidnapping like sorry. Not out of jail yet. The final blow. We know you murdered HE. I am very impressed at how fast LE got to this point. Usually things seem to drag on forever while they gather evidence. I have alot of faith that they will find HE.

I'm having horrible thoughts about the exposure charges and the trucks being hauled away.

I need a happier place to go.
I'm going to stay off here until this evening.....and thank god I have to move stuff today.

Prayers for the Elvis family.
Heather....keep pointing the way.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I would think the evidence found at the home would have to be something substantial and directly connected to Heather's disappearance. The relationship between Heather and Sm has been confirmed, so whatever was found had to be something other than mementos one might have because of an affair.

I think the murder charge would have to be first degree since they're also charged with kidnapping. SC does have the death penalty just in case someone wants to think about a deal.

Evidence in the home and on the property, wow. All this time and the answers were right there.

Yep. Like I said a long time ago, HCPD and other agencies have probably had a case against them from day one. BUT, they had to get ALL the evidence they could, cross every T, dot every I -- so that they could nail them to the wall in the end.

I just hope they do find Heather, so her family can lay her to rest.

WBTW newsman just said at end of broadcast...."now we return to Lets Make a Deal"....

And, that's exactly what the defense attorneys are hoping...that the Solicitor's Office will make a deal. As for the Solicitor, they are hoping SM or TM will roll over on the other and tell the tale.

My guess -- Sidney will cave and spill his guts for a plea bargain deal. And Tammy will go down hardest in the end.

What gets me is all the "previous" talk from Tammy about how they were saying that others were saying that they were going to lose their kids.
Well, ya know, YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND put YOURSELVES IN THAT POSITION TO LOSE YOUR KIDS!!!!!
Blame others for what YOU DO! Really!!!
Now go away to your jail cells!!!!!!!
IMOO.

I just got in, tried to get home for the PC but missed it. After doing some serious catching up since yesterday I really don't know what to say, I'm reeling. I really hoped that they had her locked up somewhere but feared the worst. I'm so sad, what a beautiful girl, gone :( My only niece is called Heather, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. TELL THEM WHERE SHE IS!!

RIP Heather :rose:

I think the murder charge would have to be first degree since they're also charged with kidnapping. SC does have the death penalty just in case someone wants to think about a deal.

For the sake of the Moorer children who will face, at best, losing both parents to life sentences, but at worst death, I HOPE one of them at least strikes a deal and tells where to find Heather.

(And of course for the sake of the Elvis family so they can get their child back.)

Weird that the reporters did not have more questions. I wonder if they were too shocked to come up with some.

My Exact comment a few threads up ~ you think they would have had ALL sorts of questions..I guess they were stunned into silence!

Too bad LE didn't hold their presser in the WS Forum we could have kept them here for quite a while!

I do not think murder charges can stem from LE finding a item of Heather's at their home. They would not show she was deceased. Has to be photos, or DNA/blood on their clothing or other items, etc...jMO

this might sound weird but sometimes you don't have to prove they are dead but prove they are not alive (by the fact that the things she has done in her every day life are not being or haven't been done since she last spoke with Sidney Moorer).

I really feel like the Casey Anthony case/trial/acquittal has given one too many a criminal the idea that if they stick with their lies, they too can get away with murder.
I am pretty sure TM thinks she has this.

It's my understanding that a murder charge alone won't make one eligible for the death penalty but kidnapping in conjunction with murder would.
There are other things when combined with murder would also. I wonder if this is being set up as a death penalty case? Or have I goofed somewhere in my understanding?

As much as TM takes photos it would not surprise me if she took one of poor Heather.

I cannot imagine how the Elvis' must be feeling.

Prayers for the Elvis' and the M children. I also pray that SM and TM have the decency to let Heather's parents bring their baby home.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

additional evidence found in search leading to murder charge; inside home and on porperty.
they have not found heather.

jmo

I'm hoping one of the perps turns on the other.

Prayers for the family and loved ones of Heather. I am so sorry for your loss.

I really want to know who else in their lives/family helped to cover up this crime. And if it happened in the house, where were the children????? Did they pre-arrange for them to be elsewhere, and if so, what was the reason given?

Coming out from lurking, in my opinion it may be photos. These people are twisted. As someone posted days ago maybe they kept some mementos of Heather.

I can not get past this, I hope what ever they found at the Moorers' property can convict them both.

Rest in Peace Heather.

I'm guessing the photos were public sex acts... possibly sent to HE by TM (on SM's phone) to hurt HE. Then, later in the evening, TM/SM text HE to say he was leaving TM. Personally, I'd bet that text (if it was sent) came from TM's fingers on SM's phone... as a lure.

Finally.

I hope she is soon found. I am so saddened for her family. I hope they find some measure of comfort knowing these two did not get away with this killing, and justice for Heather will prevail.

But comfort is fleeting in loss, and I can only hope TM and SM are as frightened right now as their victim surely was when these two thugs took her and set about ending her life.

RIP Heather.

I heard when the PC ended the officer (forget his name) said they would be giving reporters one on one interviews. fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark