Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Going back through the case documents, I noticed a couple things

IMG_4108.jpeg

Evidence includes papers/items that do not belong to SS. Interesting.

IMG_4109.jpeg

Evidence includes media obtained from the search warrant on his google account - so he had stuff stored on his google account - clears up the worries about whether his consent for his phone search can be questioned. There’s pages and pages of files from his google account.

IMG_4110.jpeg

And lastly, google provided info on a group chat and shared teams drive he was a part of. Disturbing, because that could imply he was indeed sharing the images with others.

IMG_4111.jpeg

I also noted the search order for three different phone numbers - SS, JS and I wonder who the third one is.

ETA: Also the third car.
I suspect the third car was the one SS normally drove. Remember his friend in the interview who kept wondering why SS was driving his dad's car and not the car he usually drove.

Going back through the case documents, I noticed a couple things

View attachment 503028

Evidence includes papers/items that do not belong to SS. Interesting.

View attachment 503030

Evidence includes media obtained from the search warrant on his google account - so he had stuff stored on his google account - clears up the worries about whether his consent for his phone search can be questioned. There’s pages and pages of files from his google account.

View attachment 503032

And lastly, google provided info on a group chat and shared teams drive he was a part of. Disturbing, because that could imply he was indeed sharing the images with others.

View attachment 503033
So good to know the case does not rest on his phone alone.

Discord is an online platform used for chatting - you can form groups with individual channels (so different mini groups to discuss topics within the group), and also stream to the group. It is very customizable. I don't know what to compare it to.

Discord as a platform isn't bad on its own but like Telegram, it has become associated with grooming, pedophile groups, etc.

So if SS had a Discord account, then he was either A. using it to talk to Maddie more discreetly B. using it to share his "content," or C. all of the above.
Agreed, but Discord was first developed and used by gamers, especially those who played online in teams, because of the group call/chat function.
IIRC, SS is an avid gamer, so to me, Discord is not a red flag.

It was Maddie’s account, not SS.

View attachment 503035

ETA: screenshot

I don't necessarily read it that way. The sicko could have set it up as a channel to share CSAM involving Maddie and put her name on it. Especially weird is the "_." before her name.

I mean, I hope you're right, but I don't think we know.

I don't necessarily read it that way. The sicko could have set it up as a channel to share CSAM involving Maddie and put her name on it. Especially weird is the "_." before her name.

I mean, I hope you're right, but I don't think we know.
That’s true, but Maddie was also a gamer so it would make sense. The _. wasn’t really weird to me just because there are probably lots of “Maddies” and you have to make something unique if a username is already taken.

ETA: iirc SS had talked in one of his Reddit posts about someone soliciting photos from “his stepdaughter” through an online platform, so that could be what the discord search is about.

Agreed, but Discord was first developed and used by gamers, especially those who played online in teams, because of the group call/chat function.
IIRC, SS is an avid gamer, so to me, Discord is not a red flag.
It is to me because of the amount of Discord-related scandals I have witnessed regarding the communities that were created by online personalities (for example YouTubers). Anyone under 17/18 doesn't need to be on the platform.

Now I don't think Maddie joined it for nefarious purposes but she was at extreme risk of something bad happening even if SS was not in the picture. I highly doubt her Discord communications were monitored by her parent (MOO).

I'm looking through the five page 'Summary' document and don't see his Reddit account that might have searches showing the motive for the murder on it - Is it listed somewhere else?
Good catch. I don't see it either. I searched the page for 'sus' and only came up with 1 hit:

PGS.37-43 | Affidavit for SW - Google - sustinet@gmail.com

I wonder if LE should be informed? I don't see his Twitter/X acct listed either for that matter.

Something that just struck me that I don't recall if it's been brought up already is the meaning of the word so I looked it up:

sustinet. sustinere Verb = bear, withstand, tolerate.

I suspect the third car was the one SS normally drove. Remember his friend in the interview who kept wondering why SS was driving his dad's car and not the car he usually drove.
If so, then have to wonder if perhaps SS didn’t seek to use his father’s car that day deliberately? Maybe as an attempt to thwart quick vehicle traceability to himself? And if so - might be an element of premeditation IMO? MOO

If so, then have to wonder if perhaps SS didn’t seek to use his father’s car that day deliberately? Maybe as an attempt to thwart quick vehicle traceability to himself? And if so - might be an element of premeditation IMO? MOO
This is what I am wondering, did SS live with Jenn? Did he just come for Maddis birthday? <modsnip> Where did that Lincoln come from? When and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thought. There is mention of a tire tread,
PG.20 | OSSO Property Form
- Tire Tread
- Scene Photos

so yes using a different car might have been helpful. Had he paid cash and rented one, but using the car of a family member . . . well that just would not work would it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back