SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the 6am phone use. I think that was just LE being vague on the timeline. We have seen that many times in other cases.

I don't think SM/TM would have sent anything from HE's phone to SM's phone. They went to the trouble of calling her initially from a payphone. I think they were trying to frame the new date. What they hadn't counted on, I think, is HE calling SM back. They were trying to stay annonymous. . .if HE hadn't had called back to SM's phone they would have just claimed they never heard from her, saw her, they were just at home sleeping. Instead they had to say HE called SM and he told her not to call him anymore.

I can't see anyway they would have ever wanted to establish any contact with HE that night, ESPECIALLY being the last one to have any contact with her!

OK, I am new to this case. I've read the latest in this list. Can someone give me a summary of what could have happened to this young woman?

keep reading, lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That FB page could end up in the trial, if it gets crazy and turns out to be linked to family members...at least, that is enough of a reason for me to stay off of it, just in case, lol

cluciano63, whether that is the motive for the fb page or not, that's exactly where it will end up. It would not be the first time that a sm/internet forum page was used by a defense attorney to file a motion for a change of venue. There is established precedence for this..

Due to the additional expense and budgetary concerns, etc., a change of venue is seldom granted, but if it is, jurors are brought in from another jurisdiction. No harm, no foul, imo..

My info says that the fb page has been taken down at the request of the HE family....

i don't get the 6 a.m. phone call or text. that would be the one that TM or SM faked after heather was gone. IMO

I think that may have been the last phone ping and Heather was already gone. IMO someone was nosing around on her phone before destroying it. IMO the phone is in the Waccamaw River at PTL.

I need to build up my leave time so I can be prepared to take off work when this trial comes up - in case they air it on tv. As much interest as i have in this case now, I can imagine what I will be like then.

we can carpool to SC, come on! lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Welcome to WS! Do you happen to remember what it was about her or her postings that "pinged your radar" then? I'm curious as to what type of vibe you got from her/her posts.

It was no one thing in particular. She just seemed like an odd duck. Very braggy, attention-seeking attitude, which again is not unusual among posters on that site. They have so many people who go off the deep end when it comes to Disney, always seeking that bigger/better/more expensive thrill, always seeking to 'one-up' the other members with the latest Disney luxury, posting photo evidence of everything in trip reports to attract admirers. It becomes a lifestyle, as apparent in TM's case. It's pretty obvious she lived in a fantasy world. Sad really.

Could some of the calls to Heather's phone after the fact been their attempts to "find" her phone so they could destroy it? I know when I have misplaced my phone I ask a friend to call it so that I can follow the ringing sound...

Could some of the calls to Heather's phone after the fact been their attempts to "find" her phone so they could destroy it? I know when I have misplaced my phone I ask a friend to call it so that I can follow the ringing sound...

When was "after" the fact?

Well I am at the point where I am skipping posts, skipping pages and finally skipping entire threads and still can't keep up. Wow, the threads are moving at a fast pace!!

I am living this hell right now, so I have had to step away from this case several times. You can't imagine the overwhelming emotions that run through your body and how much hate you have for that 20 something that is after you husband and your life. I am not saying murder is the answer, but let me tell you, I can see how she snapped if that is what happened. It's hard because we get older, we lose that girlish look and we become boring to some men, and they want that excitement again and what can we do? I am 60, and he is 49. When we married it was okay the age difference but now, he is chasing a 24 yr old. So I do get it. But murder is not the answer, divorce maybe or getting half of all of it. But not murder, no one is worth that. Now they both go to jail and the kids are displaced and it just get worse over time.

I am SO sorry. :(

When was "after" the fact?

After they'd kidnapped her... to make sure her phone was with them in the car
or, after they were tying up all loose ends. Or perhaps using her phone to call his because his phone had been misplaced in the melee..
Basically using one or both phones just to locate the other phone in the dark

After they'd kidnapped her... to make sure her phone was with them in the car
or, after they were tying up all loose ends. Or perhaps using her phone to call his because his phone had been misplaced in the melee..
Basically using one or both phones just to locate the other phone in the dark

Just a theory, a hypothesis , My opinion and all that

Also, I agree it is not helpful for well-wishers on the FB page to continue with the "she might be alive," etc. much as I understand it. LE almost never says a missing person is deceased this soon, without a body, so they must be positive, IMO. And the family is just starting to adjust to that reality. What if she is never found? I think we need to believe LE, as far as their belief she is deceased and go for maximum punishment. Anyway, JMO.

I feel that LE and the Elvis's have known that Heather was not with us, they just needed the proof they got on Friday from the search. This makes what Tammy Moorer did even more heinous to me, with her rantingsocial media posts and taunting the family, searchers and community.

I think there is a possibility it was posted for a reason at the suggestion of an attorney representing the family. All a lawyer would have to do in order to win a case for a venue change is show a page like that...it's filled with MB locals making comments about how we should just hang them right now.

This is exactly what I was going to post. Be careful with these type pages. I remember how Jose Baez used the vitriol against Casey in her trial. And she got away with it. We don't need another one of those!

Finally took my shower ... before husband gets home ... want to look productive.
:floorlaugh:

Haha! I do the same...we call it the "4:00 rush" around here! I remember my mom doing it and calling it that!

That FB page could end up in the trial, if it gets crazy and turns out to be linked to family members...at least, that is enough of a reason for me to stay off of it, just in case, lol

Some of the rude comments about HE make SM and TM look as if they actually are guilty. Their friends/family should be supporting them yes, but I would think they would be posting that if something happened to HE it is very tragic but has nothing to do with SM and TM. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa