SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought the M's took possession of her phone after the deed in order to delete her (incriminating?) twitter posts. I *think* there were several weeks of tweets that disappeared along with Heather. In one of her rants, TM mentions them missing as evidence of HE being a runaway.

I saw somewhere that TM made a comment about HE Twitter posts 'mysteriously disappearing'. Mmmmmm...I like your theory!

I've been lurking for a while and haven't been this obsessed with a case since Natalie holloway or jonbenet. The role social media has played has been quite frankly amazing. When you are dealing with a psychopath, which I believe TM is, they will go to great length to stay involved in their achievement, just short of taking credit.

My theory in the beginning was that TM followed SM to PTL and at that point, with a gun, demanded HE get in the car and it went downhill from there. It was clear all along that TM dominated SM which was obviously one of the reasons for wanting to stray. However, in light of the IE charges, I am confused.

I have to say that I don't think they will find HE because I don't think there is anything left and I think her family has been advised possibly of that.

I thought in the beginning that SM would rat the psychopath out cuz quite frankly he can't have too much of a brain in his head but now he's been silenced by attorneys.

I think most of the evidence is in that trailer.

Thanks for a great site.

One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th. SM called her hours later from that very same gas station?

Do you have a link confirming the call from a payphone by LE ? I remember the payphone being mentioned in a Facebook post but not in a MSM article . TIA

I'm sad at myself for my obsessive refreshing!

Thanks for the insight...was there any basis for this theory?

Nothing definite that I have seen but there is quite a bit of circumstantial heresay and rumors. And some of Heathers postings allude to having to go to a hospital for certain things.

Her work friends will most likely have to testify at trial so if there is truth in it I expect it will come out at trial.

One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th. SM called her hours later from that very same gas station?

I had read somewhere or there was an interview, about the payphone being used at that particular gas station. Again, I cannot remember where I saw/heard it because it was at the very beginning. Could be I'm confusing it with the receipt you're talking about. Very possible.

random speculation:

what if it was sm that planned it all?

furious about her date? knew he lost her. way back on good terms with the wife. two birds with one stone, as cruel as that sounds?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Haha! I do the same...we call it the "4:00 rush" around here! I remember my mom doing it and calling it that!
:floorlaugh: glad I'm not alone on this!! I'll start using that term ... 4:00 rush!! Love it :)

I've been lurking for a while and haven't been this obsessed with a case since Natalie holloway or jonbenet. The role social media has played has been quite frankly amazing. When you are dealing with a psychopath, which I believe TM is, they will go to great length to stay involved in their achievement, just short of taking credit.

My theory in the beginning was that TM followed SM to PTL and at that point, with a gun, demanded HE get in the car and it went downhill from there. It was clear all along that TM dominated SM which was obviously one of the reasons for wanting to stray. However, in light of the IE charges, I am confused.

I have to say that I don't think they will find HE because I don't think there is anything left and I think her family has been advised possibly of that.

I thought in the beginning that SM would rat the psychopath out cuz quite frankly he can't have too much of a brain in his head but now he's been silenced by attorneys.

I think most of the evidence is in that trailer.

Thanks for a great site.

WELCOME Derdew!!! :seeya:

Regarding what is boldened above, I think you may be correct AND I would like to add that possibly TM started the deadly force actions (be it gun, knife, strangling, etc, etc,) BUT she made her dear hubby (ugh) participate in the end just so that TM wouldn't be the only guilty one. Plus she didn't completely trust her dear hubby (ugh) anymore so he had to be complicent. And this is true even if SM didn't know that TM sneakily followed him to PTL and then ambushed them!
Yep, I think TM would be sociopathic enough to make SM use deadly force in the end.
Yep.
Prayers to the E family.

O/T I have not done anything all day except read here, no shower, very little food and eating while I read! That is the only way that I am caught up with this tread (I had to skip the majority of the last one because I am pretty sure very few WSer's ever sleep!) LOL. I am sure I will get left in the dust again tonight and I hate missing posts. :(

I'm missing other MP cases, but dealing with my kids and heather are pretty much what life has consisted of since, what, Dec 18, 19? yeah.

not that I regret it. she is so much like my own daughter. or me at 20. sigh..

Talk of payphone calls and timestamped receipts from the same gas station has my head spinning...

I'm willing to bet it's TM's attorney, since she has multiple online personality disorder.

ha! I'm totally Billing you if my spitting rum on phone causes it to die!!

What if the McDonalds receipt wasn't Heather's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sad at myself for my obsessive refreshing!

Thanks for the insight...was there any basis for this theory?

probably answered, I'm trying to catch up.. her bro said it on FB, but was there ever a report filed?

I have always thought the M's took possession of her phone after the deed in order to delete her (incriminating?) twitter posts. I *think* there were several weeks of tweets that disappeared along with Heather. In one of her rants, TM mentions them missing as evidence of HE being a runaway.

She specifically made reference to months of Heather's tweets have suddenly been deleted and now that girl's gone missing in her infamous "Sidney cheated" FB rant.

What I find disturbing on top of everything else is that even though TM knew that Heather was dead at this point, she still couldn't even envision and implement how a normal, innocent person SHOULD act if this happened to them. Like, did she stop and think how this may make her sound, attacking, off all people, a parent who is desperately searching for his little girl? And if she did ponder it before she decided to post and then posted it anyway, that's even worse. She's incapable of drawing the emotions to even try and mimic a rationale-thinking person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa