GA GA - Tiffany Whitton, 24, Marietta, 13 Sept 2013

I still haven't received her court records yet, but did find some additional details on the disposition of her original charges as well as her background:

• At some earlier point in her life she worked as waitress at Hooters.
  • After she was charged in 2011 with burglary, giving false identity and possession and use of drug-related objects, she pled guilty.
  • The judge subsequently gave her a probated sentence, which was the one referenced in my prior post.
  • She was arrested again for violation of her parole last summer. I don't yet have details on the disposition of that, beyond the fact she must have been released at some point prior to her disapperance in September.

The below link theorizes her having absconded to get away from her legal problems is unlikley, due to her having a young daughter. It premises that she more likely came to harm by virtue of her connections to the "crowd" she ran with (premising she perhaps was viewed as a "snitch risk" by some of the others she was charged with in 2011).

http://jimfishertruecrime.blogspot.com/2014/02/where-is-tiffany-michelle-whitton.html

And lastly, this woman truly is a chameleon. Here is yet another picture of her (undated) from the following article published in the New York Daily News last Monday:

tiffany25n-2-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-cops-hunt-young-mom-tiffany-whitton-vanished-trace-september-article-1.1699961

Undated picture of Whitton with her daughter. Must have been taken at least 4-5 years ago.

article-0-1BC6545400000578-636_634x767.jpg

Did I read that her ex boyfriend has been cleared by police or no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Did I read that her ex boyfriend has been cleared by police or no?

Georgia, from everything I've read, it's not clear. Tiffany's mother has made vague allusions to that on the "find Tiffany" website, but never definitely said he has been fully exonerated. And other sources say LE is being very tight lipped about everything in this case, i.e. they have held no press conferences or made any statements where the status of the boyfriend was mentioned.

Frankly, per the source I referenced in my post last Friday, the prime universe of interest here for any authorities investigating must would everyone with criminal records she was or previously was associating with, as well as those in their extended networks. As the poster in one blog put it, "Tiffany rubbed shoulders with unsavory and dangerous people" and it is almost certain that is directly related to her disappearance.

I live just west of Marietta, maybe 20 minutes from where Tiffany went missing. I can't believe the article on HLN was the first time I've heard about this case. So much time has passed with little to no attention on her disappearance, and I hope it's not because of her past.

Natthesand, I tried to send you a private message but it says your mailbox is full.

I live just west of Marietta, maybe 20 minutes from where Tiffany went missing. I can't believe the article on HLN was the first time I've heard about this case. So much time has passed with little to no attention on her disappearance, and I hope it's not because of her past.

Sadly, it's probably because she was living what police would consider a "high risk lifestyle". Those cases just don't draw the attention and public outcry that other similar cases would... Her mom has really done a great job of getting national media attention for her daughter.

Natthesand, I tried to send you a private message but it says your mailbox is full.

Georgiagirl, sorry, it was :eek: (the threshold on this site of five messages per inbox is ridiculously low), but I cleaned it out so you can PM me again.

Cryptic comment posted last Friday on the Find Tiffany FB page:

"Seems odd that her bf at the time that was with her at Walmart didn't post anything about her missing until January 20th? And his pic on the page is a skeleton with someone holding a gun in their mouth. He also had a new gf right away. I would assume he is being looked at??"

Right? I live in cobb county and just heard about this like 2 weeks ago!

This case really seems to be at an impass. Tiffany's family has been doing what they can to keep attention on her disapperance, but the lack of movement in the investigation has taken it off the media radar.

And the nature of the outreach on her search FB page strongly suggests LE has completely run out of leads and concluded that a break will only come if a source with knowledge can be prompted to "snitch." There are repeated entreaties on the FB site for someone who "must" know what happened to anonomously do that, but the silence continues.

Seems like that will only change if the old standby is employed:

A substantial monetary award for information that leads to locating her - and if that finds she came to harm by others, the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

This case really seems to be at an impass. Tiffany's family has been doing what they can to keep attention on her disapperance, but the lack of movement in the investigation has taken it off the media radar.

And the nature of the outreach on her search FB page strongly suggests LE has completely run out of leads and concluded that a break will only come if a source with knowledge can be prompted to "snitch." There are repeated entreaties on the FB site for someone who "must" know what happened to anonomously do that, but the silence continues.

Seems like that will only change if the old standby is employed:

A substantial monetary award for information that leads to locating her - and if that finds she came to harm by others, the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/9jf7d?psid=e9299b4fba904415b3959dfe126cee2c

Maybe something new will now come out with the bust of the ex boyfriend and his associates. The charges look serious. I went to school with him, not exactly someone I would want to come across at 2am. Prayers for the family.

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story_no/24777041/article-11-nabbed-in-s--Cobb-drug-busts

Some interesting stuff on some of these people's FB profiles regarding Tiffany specifically.

I went to school in Cobb County and it's always kind of surprising to me when I stumble upon people like this, airing everything out like that. Guess I was spoiled in being surrounded by people who didn't feel the need to constantly prove how 'hard' they were all the time. For those unfamiliar, Cobb is ALL suburbs lol. Nothing 'street' about any of these clowns.

The bravest thing they could do would be to talk, if they know anything about Tiffany's whereabouts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back