New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted they're resuming the searches today? If that's the case, someone talked and they're still looking for Holly
Maybe the article was updated today to include the latest news which means we shouldn't take the search comment out of context. There has now been sufficient time to do some preliminary DNA testing on any evidence found since the searches began last Friday.

As for them finding her alive, I do not hold out hope for that outcome. The comments about it being a good day and LE feeling good about things only tell me they are satisfied with their findings to date and the charges to bring Holly and her family some sense of justice after waiting 3 years.

The article:

Several vehicles were also seen being towed away from the area.

Investigators scaled back the search Monday due to the weather but said they may resume Wednesday.

Authorities in Decatur County arrested the owner of the property on Friday on an unrelated aggravated assault charge. Zachary Adams, age 29, was held on $1-million bond in that case, where he is accused of accused of holding a gun to a woman's head and threatening to "gut" her in early February.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...s-to-be-announced-in-holly-bobo-investigation

This came on just now during commercial time from News Channel 5 about what is coming up on their show tonight at 6pm (CST):

"Agents have spent days searching his property in the Holly Bobo investigation. Now Zach Adams will face a judge but for a very different reason. Wednesday on News Channel 5 at 6"

Completely agree with you. Any day that brings answers to a family in agony, stuck in limbo for three years, wondering what happened to their daughter or sister, is a GOOD day.

Thank you.

Absolutely. It is always a good day when we see the justice system work.

IMO

Why would LE say it's a good day and they feel good?

Well, because there will finally be some charges laid.
Justice for the Bobo family.
Holly can finally be laid to rest.
Her family finally has answers.
****** people are locked up in jail where they belong, and can no longer hurt others.
They can prove that all the money and time invested into the investigation was worth it. Also that they are not complete idiots. LE was criticized harshly from day one - was it justified....don't care.
Shoot, maybe she is alive and I am wrong for all I know.
I guess it is all how one interprets the statement, we are all different....so logically we all interpret things differently.

From that shot on twitter with a reporter in front of the Decatur County Courthouse, it would appear their weather was not nearly as bad as ours...you can see the grass and here all we have is solid snow still. Makes me wonder then why the search ended.

This came on just now during commercial time from News Channel 5 about what is coming up on their show tonight at 6pm (CST):

"Agents have spent days searching his property in the Holly Bobo investigation. Now Zach Adams will face a judge but for a very different reason. Wednesday on News Channel 5 at 6"

Wow, does this mean the grand jury is convening to see if they think there is a case against ZA?

Searches end because there is either nothing to be found, or they found what they were looking for.

A grand jury would be for a murder charge wouldn't it? OR do they have them for lesser crimes in the US too? I'm not very familiar with your legal system.

From that shot on twitter with a reporter in front of the Decatur County Courthouse, it would appear their weather was not nearly as bad as ours...you can see the grass and here all we have is solid snow still. Makes me wonder then why the search ended.

They had snow. A reporter took a picture of the Adams house after the searches and there was snow on the ground.

A grand jury would be for a murder charge wouldn't it? OR do they have them for lesser crimes in the US too? I'm not very familiar with your legal system.

In some states only a GJ can hand down an indictment. The DA presents his/her case before the GJ.

Interesting they are meeting a noon and the PC is later on in the evening.

imo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m
WSMV reporting 'they expect more than one arrest' #Breaking #HollyBobo

Grand Juries levy other findings also not just for murder in Tennessee. ( I am in TN.)

IIRC, ZA already had a scheduled court date for today 3/5 and again on 3/10....this whole Grand Jury thing is something else entirely though.....Continued prayers for the Bobo family and this entire community(their community appears to be a mess)....

Well, because there will finally be some charges laid.
Justice for the Bobo family.
Holly can finally be laid to rest.
Her family finally has answers.
****** people are locked up in jail where they belong, and can no longer hurt others.
They can prove that all the money and time invested into the investigation was worth it. Also that thye are not complete idiots. LE was criticized harshly from day one - was it justified....don't care.
****, maybe she is alive for all I know.

Well I still think it's insensitive comment to make. I'm sure it's not a good day for the Bobos if they find out their daughter/sister is dead. Did we forget what Gwyn said the other day?

I'm off this topic for now.

As a mom who has had just a few days experience of what the Bobo's have felt for 3 years now, I can say that they are probably hoping they can learn that Holly did not suffer long. This was my own prayer. If my child was taken and murdered, then my prayer would be that it was quick and they haven't spent time being hungry, cold, abused, injured, assaulted. Its hard to think about - much less talk about - but if someone has talked, I hope they can say that it was over within a few hours time.
My hope for Holly being alive will never leave me...even if we learn today that she is deceased (and I feel she most certainly is), part of the human heart holds out hope of some kind.

Grand Juries levy other findings also not just for murder in Tennessee. ( I am in TN.)

Usually when it is a Special Grand Jury empaneled they are there to hear only one case.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member