*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I remember from Caylee Anthony, if they have a hair follicle, they can tell whether it came from a person that was alive or dead. Follicles are waxy,oily like. I don't know how long the DNA could be extracted from a hair follicle. If it was retrieved from the water in the well, it might not degrade very rapidly. Anybody know about hair follicles.

Yes the death band

Actually, I remember from Caylee Anthony, if they have a hair follicle, they can tell whether it came from a person that was alive or dead. Follicles are waxy,oily like. I don't know how long the DNA could be extracted from a hair follicle. If it was retrieved from the water in the well, it might not degrade very rapidly. Anybody know about hair follicles.

Oh that's right... the death band ! I use to be a hair stylist and I remember out instructor always fussed if people had hair in their barbicide jars... she said that hair is an acid and it wont disolve? or something along those lines..but thats been many sleeps ago...

Link to article about other assaults on women including his mother. On several of his convictions, including the shooting of his mother, he was allowed to go to rehab instead of jail.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24898062/holly-bobo-suspect-has-history-of-violence-against-women

I dislike this man very much. I can only hope all his priors help him on his last big journey. Just the fact that he is looking at blue/gray cinder block walls right now makes happy. Enjoy the view AH, you've earned it.

It is so good to see a ARREST on this title. Does anyone know if the family knew Zachary Adams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if he had a sick thing about dressing up and literally hunting down his prey? Maybe Holly isnt the only one.

I posted this earlier today. It is an interesting interview with someone that knows him and Holly both.

I don't know if it is in that part of the interview or not, but she also made statements that Holly had sung at the coon hunt when in fact she did not according to Holly's family. That particular interview has been edited by different media outlets.

IF she knew Holly, I wonder. Quite an age difference, and the spokesperson has been pretty vocal as to Holly's group of friends.

IMO she is interjecting herself into this horrible situation with motives in mind.

I wonder if he had a sick thing about dressing up and literally hunting down his prey? Maybe Holly isnt the only one.

I fear that, too. It seems he has liked inflicting pain for a very long time on those weaker than himself.

There are rumors of other girls that escaped from him. Now that he is locked up, I'm betting they will be speaking up since Rebecca Earp already has.

In some ways I think that his mother supported him on tv out of fear and was afraid he would get out and shoot her again if she didn't show 100% support for him.

I feel really angry at the DA and judges that agreed to these light sentences and sending time in rehab instead of jail on those rare occassions when he was convicted. I wonder how many women were assaulted by him that were afraid to file charges? I hope the DA and judges that were involved with this mockery of accountability and justice realize that they have blood on their hands!!!

I watched the news report tonight on Channel 5 in Nashville. As far as I can tell, the timeline for this abduction just took a bath. A defense attorney is going to have a heyday with this one.

Holly's brother reported that he saw his sister being pulled out into the forest at 7:30 A.M.

Zach Adams posted his venoumous threat on Facebook at 7:39 A.M.

Even if he posted to Facebook via his cellphone, just how far away from her house could he have gotten in 9 minutes with her in tow ??

He lives approximately 15 miles from her residence. In a car that would be a 15 minute drive at 60 mph, yet he posted to Facebook within minutes of her brother saying she disappeared. The math just isn't working here...........unless...............unless, law enforcement conducted another one of their "extensive searches" and ended up missing her body which would almost certainly have to be relatively close to her home.

9 minutes from abduction point to Facebook post. Somebody help me out here.

That Facebook post looked like something he would have said AFTER the fact.

It is so good to see a ARREST on this title. Does anyone know if the family knew Zachary Adams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its been reported that HB's mom was his 4th grade teacher. I've read/heard that he knew her (one of those everybody pretty much knows everybody kind of communities) but no one has stated to what extent.

I watched the news report tonight on Channel 5 in Nashville. As far as I can tell, the timeline for this abduction just took a bath. A defense attorney is going to have a heyday with this one.

Holly's brother reported that he saw his sister being pulled out into the forest at 7:30 A.M.

Even if he posted to Facebook via his cellphone, just how far away from her house could he have gotten in 9 minutes with her in tow ??

He lives approximately 15 miles from her residence. In a car that would be a 15 minute drive at 60 mph, yet he posted to Facebook within minutes of her brother saying she disappeared. The math just isn't working here...........unless...............unless, law enforcement conducted another one of their "extensive searches" and ended up missing her body which would almost certainly have to be relatively close to her home.

Unless someone posted it for him. I agree. That could be a problem.

I don't want to be morbid, but I fear that we are going to find out that Holly was tortured and horribly abused. It seems to be his nature. Like many thrill killers, I think he may have kept her around for awhile. If he was not already a serial killer, I think he was evolving into one. Like Holly, I have long, thick hair and it is everywhere. If he kept her around for awhile, I think it would be hard for some of her hair not to be there. This happened the first of April, so in TN I would think the temperatures would still be pretty cool and decomposition would be slow. Does anyone know how long after death, the scalp would start releasing the hair? And also how long a hair follicle can have DNA extracted from it? To me, I just feel that her hair would be most likely to survive for this long.

It's such a disgrace. He's been running around robbing his community and threatening or actually hurting those close to him for years, and taking meth......and his mother's decided to come forward at this time to say she doesn't think he'd hurt anyone.

He shot her. She thought he was a risk to his siblings. She knows that is not true. She even asked the court not to allow her son any contact with her. Then she chose to ask the court to rescind that order.

The poor community didn't get to choose if Z was allowed to get close enough to rob them, and Holly didn't get to choose about what happened to her.

I suppose the consolation is, Z didn't get to choose if he went to jail or got bail this time. Anyone know anything about meth withdrawal in jail? :)

Forgot the link
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/06/holly-bobo-student-death-tn/6136361/

Clint could be off in the exact time. Is the FB account for realz?

Unless someone posted it for him. I agree. That could be a problem.

Yeah, the problem would be his attorney claiming he made that post to facebook from his computer at home. Making it impossible for him to have abducted her and still be sitting at his computer 9 minutes later.

Also, even if they prove he posted it with his cellphone, that post was in PAST tense. That means she almost has to be close to the abduction point.

Clint could be off in the exact time. Is the FB account for realz?

We also don't know the times of the 911 calls. That might help pinpoint the abduction time. And the time the neighbor heard the scream isn't known.

I'm going to try and go back and read through some of the original threads, but does anyone remember off the top of their head the details about finding her self phone and purse....also about a year ago, didn't they find her backpack???

'Humiliation' was a really, really strange choice of word to use about the effect of a relative being arrested on suspicion of the heartbreaking murder of a beautiful young girl.

He could have injected her with some drugs. Could even be how she died if he gave her an overdose. Much she may have been subdued in some way. She may have been awake but terrified at this point. Didn't her phone show up about halfway through the trip? Perhaps she was trying to dial 911, he saw it, threw her phone out the window, and then mocking her, made this post. At that point, people probably wouldn't have put what he was talking about together.

Also, remember, if the map was correct based on where items were found, he took that back road and it would have taken him at least 30 minutes going that route, I would think. That is provided he went directly home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school