GA GA - Atlanta, WhtFem 172UFGA, 30-40, Jesus tattoo on hand, Jan'88

It sounds like they are unsure when Nancy Williams went missing and she has Jenfr across her knuckles, which has the same amount of letters as Jesus. Possibly a misreading of the tattoo on one or both ends? She went missing 1988, also from Fulton County. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/666/11/

It sounds like they are unsure when Nancy Williams went missing and she has Jenfr across her knuckles, which has the same amount of letters as Jesus. Possibly a misreading of the tattoo on one or both ends? She went missing 1988, also from Fulton County. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/666/11/

Unfortunately, Nancy has already been ruled out, along with 9 others. + the tat on this uid was on the top back of her hand and it clearly reads as "JESUS"; not on the knuckles like Nancy's tat of "Jenfr".

It doesn't just say Jesus, it says Jesus'. Belonging to Jesus? Maybe Jesus is significant other?

Maybe Diana Harris? NamUS #2648

Last seen in FL in 1981 at age 26/27. So in 1988 she would have been 33/34. No tattoo at time of disappearance but plenty of time to have obtained it.

She is listed at 5'6 but since her age is listed as 26 or 27....Maybe the person reporting her disappearance was not certain of her exact height.

Sketch is awful. I don't see how anyone knowing her could see it and recognize her from it!

I'm looking at her picture and I see that her eyebrows are really dark brown. I've never met a naturally "auburn" haired woman. But most of the strawberry-blondes or redheads I know have either light-red or blonde eyebrows. She may have been a brown headed girl earlier in life. brown hair/green eyes or even black hair /green eyes. It reminds me of someone with Italian or Latino roots somewhere down the line. just an observation moo
Also "Jesus'" could be the name of her husband,father or son if she's Latino. just throwing that out there.

The tattoo looks homemade to me.

Red hair runs in my family. I'm talking carrot tops. I have a first cousin who has naturally auburn hair, as does her DD.
Their brows were brown, but their hair is dark auburn. About the same shade I dye mine, LOL.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed her receding hairline? Her nose looks more Italian to me.

fWIW, I know of a girl, went to school with my son, had a Hispanic dad and white mom. She had dark red hair, olive complexion. Striking.

Italy and Ireland are two of the most invaded countries in history. The so-called Roman nose is alive and well in Ireland from when the Roman invaded. For example, look at Bono from U2, he is unmistakably Irish and yet if you guessed by his nose, most people would probably say Italian. There are darker skinned Irish folks, sometimes referred to as "Black Irish" the results of millennia of conquering forces from the south.

As for the tattoo, it definitely says Jesus', as in property of Jesus.
It doesn't look homemade to me. Maybe not the best tattoo money can by, but it's no sewing needle and india ink job, imo. My guess is she's either a born again Christian or was in love with a guy named Jesus (Hey-soos)

The tattoo looks homemade to me.

Red hair runs in my family. I'm talking carrot tops. I have a first cousin who has naturally auburn hair, as does her DD.
Their brows were brown, but their hair is dark auburn. About the same shade I dye mine, LOL.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed her receding hairline? Her nose looks more Italian to me.

fWIW, I know of a girl, went to school with my son, had a Hispanic dad and white mom. She had dark red hair, olive complexion. Striking.

I noticed the very high hairline. Sometimes women with some slavic genes in their ancestry have that naturally. My daughter's isn't quite that high, but close. I've also seen nuns sometimes shave the front of their heads so their hair doesn't peek out under their wimple or other head covering. But this woman's just looks like it's receding. Which happens with women, but usually not until you're quite a lot older.

Maybe Diana Harris? NamUS #2648

Last seen in FL in 1981 at age 26/27. So in 1988 she would have been 33/34. No tattoo at time of disappearance but plenty of time to have obtained it.

She is listed at 5'6 but since her age is listed as 26 or 27....Maybe the person reporting her disappearance was not certain of her exact height.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harris_diana.html

According to her Charley Project entry, Diana had dentures, so that would rule her out, but the part about wigs is intriguing given the Jane Doe's receding hairline.

Just a suggestion -- if you can include the link to the report you're looking at, it makes it easier for other people to go to it.

My take on this: This is a woman who has been in a decade or so marriage to a violent control freak. He has isolated her from her family to the point that they no longer even question her absence from their lives.

Women like this tend to suffer from deep depression, sleepwalking through life and often don't bother to change out of their pajamas or sleepwear during the day. I would wonder if she were recently showered or the state of her dentition- as both are usually neglected in these situations.

In many cases these men tend to put homemade tattoos on their women. And in many cases these men will use hard-core Christian oriented training to keep the women under control. A large number tend to profess themselves as 'good Christian men'.

If this were the situation and he lost control, beat her and dumped her, who would even begin looking for her?

I would look for a man who had lost his wife around this time (probably telling the few folks who knew them that 'she ran off').

I noticed the very high hairline. Sometimes women with some slavic genes in their ancestry have that naturally. My daughter's isn't quite that high, but close. I've also seen nuns sometimes shave the front of their heads so their hair doesn't peek out under their wimple or other head covering. But this woman's just looks like it's receding. Which happens with women, but usually not until you're quite a lot older.

I noticed the hairline too. Looks shaved to me, I figured it was done when she was at the hospital due to the head trauma.

What do you guys think of Becky Annette Minish? Doesn't add up to me but there is a resemblance and not to far way.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/minish_becky.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1747dfga.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/england_beverly.html

Based on appearance really although her general stats seem to match up...no tattoo but she was 32 when she disappeared putting her at 40 in 1988. And JMO but this jane doe looks closer to 40 than 30 to me.

Beverly England went to a DR appointment before she disappeared which I find interesting. I wonder if she was having mental health issues of some kind. Just a thought. JMO as always.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/england_beverly.html

Based on appearance really although her general stats seem to match up...no tattoo but she was 32 when she disappeared putting her at 40 in 1988. And JMO but this jane doe looks closer to 40 than 30 to me.

Beverly England went to a DR appointment before she disappeared which I find interesting. I wonder if she was having mental health issues of some kind. Just a thought. JMO as always.

Hmmm, interesting possibility.

Side by side. I'm not good with faces so I'll leave that to others.

Attachments

• Beverly England and fulton county JD.png
    Beverly England and fulton county JD.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 149
I'm not seeing it in the eyebrows nor the hairline. Beverly looks to have thick hair while Does looks thin and then there is that receding hairline.if you look closely it really looks receeding on top. Which is kind of unusual for pattern baldness in a woman. My mother and all her sisters suffered from it to the point of needing wigs or hairpieces. By the time they were in their forties. The hair line itself,didnt recede that way,it just got very thin on top.

She is so thin, I wonder if she had been ill and lost her hair?

I think Love143 is probably right about the hair being shaved in the hospital rather than a natural receding hairline. They've combed her hair forward to make it look more natural and that probably also makes it look thin.

Sketch is awful. I don't see how anyone knowing her could see it and recognize her from it!

Here's an alternative version.

8ab3f878-7224-48e9-99ed-0aeccb48c5c1.jpg

Something about her makes her look anorexic to me. The cheek bones, the hint of deep collar bone space behind the coroner's sign. 105 isn't super thin for her height, but it is low. Add in the thermals, the nightgown, etc…

I don't know, she just has that "look" you know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back