SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marshallstaton
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution. pic.twitter.com/Y2dHbnNV6n

I think they killed her at their house.....

I can't even believe all this info. Seriously. My jaw is on the floor. Poor heather.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

Wowzers! Have we seen that before?

I am sick from seeing this. Was TM threatening to kill SM if Heather didn't show up. The text made no sense with the "your *****" but then I thought it said "her last breath". I thought maybe she sent it to SM or TE at first..... I am having a hard time reading the texts though.

If it took <6 minutes, I wonder if Heather was waiting outside the car, the hitman or Tammy drove up, shot her, and then threw her body in the trunk?

Marshall Staton &#8207;@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution. *removed picture, creeps me out**
This picture of the 2 of them and the gun, makes my skin crawl. UGH BARF UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how the Elvis's are sitting there seeing and hearing this! There is NO way they can bond out.

@marshall_staton
"They will pay with Socastee justice." Oh my. Missed who that came from but uhh yeah.

"To Heather: Btw, Dad (?) no longer has his phone. "
So, does that mean TM took his phone away from SM, and that might be why he called from phone booth?

I think so

Marshall Staton &#8207;@marshall_staton 16h
"They will pay with Socastee justice." Oh my. Missed who that came from but uhh yeah.

Marshall Staton &#8207;@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

Did they take this picture in front of someone's surveillance camera???

The sheer AUDACITY of tm's smirk in her booking photo, knowing that she was the puppetmaster in all of this, INFURIATES me! She still knows where Heather is, and refuses to tell! She is a woman who has given life, yet she has taken life, and refuses to tell the Elvis' where their beautiful daughter is. And for what? Her need for power, control, and revenge, in the end, will never be worth the price paid, the lives ruined. I am beside myself, and Heather isn't even my child!

It is time for Sydney to SPEAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member