SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 16h
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Prosecution presenting locations Moorers have travelled to in the last several years. pic.twitter.com/aENb2JhRVB

Attachments

• tmtext4.jpg
    tmtext4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 40
@myhorrynews
Moorer's talked about buying land near Orlando, moving to Belize or running to Canada. #HeatherElvis

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 2m
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WTH????

What?!?! Wow this by far is the creepiest revelation thus far for me. That is scary!!! Jmo

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 16h
State says they have evidence of Moorer's truck coming to Peachtree Landing the night #HeatherElvis disappeared. #YourNews

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 16h
Here is some of the phone timeline the state presented. #HeatherElvis pic.twitter.com/Xe2aeMGk8t

Bi81ZA_IEAAEAbq.jpg

This made me cry. She made a phone call when she arrived at PTL and then "data was lost" :(

I do not even like seeing their picture up on Heathers thread- it just makes me disgusted. I want to be reminded of the beautiful life that we gather here to follow and support her family. Those two murderers together on the thread is insulting.
WHERE IS HEATHER?

Images of the M's just burns me at the moment. Sorry for rant!

JMO

I am sick from seeing this. Was TM threatening to kill SM if Heather didn't show up. The text made no sense with the "your *****" but then I thought it said "her last breath". I thought maybe she sent it to SM or TE at first..... I am having a hard time reading the texts though.

"his last breath"

@marcliverman
State refers to lots of out of state travel in response to flight risks including travel to Cayman Islands. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

More screenshots in case anyone missed them.

Attachments

• tmtext1.jpg
    tmtext1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
  • tmtext2.jpg
    tmtext2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 59
  • tmtext3.jpg
    tmtext3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 56
Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m
On 1/25/14 "I'm packing my camper and heading to Canada" prosecution says Tammie texted this in Heather Elvis case Month after Elvis missing

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h
On 1/25/14 "I'm packing my camper and heading to Canada" prosecution says Tammie texted this in Heather Elvis case Month after Elvis missing

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton · 23s
Prosecution says investigators located $10k in cash in moorers safe.

Where the hell are they getting all of this cash? $10k in their safe?

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 36s

Prosecution says investigators located $10k in cash in moorers safe.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m

I really hope that they were given all of this information before, I can't even begin to imagine that they are hearing all this now for the first time.

I'm sure they have known this, it's just sitting there listening to it and seeing it all pulled together. And the M's and supporters right there too. So achingly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix