Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There just is no way that between China, Russia, AU and the USA that none of them know where this plane is. No way! They might not be able to pinpoint, though I believe they can, but they have to have a great idea of where it is. I do not believe that with all the satellites, and technology that this plane's whereabouts is completely unknown. Just NO! Soooo whoever knows, contact the country this plane is in, tell them to go searching, or allow another country to come search. But for pete's sake, FIND THIS PLANE!!!

Oh I totally, totally agree.

The fact of this silence coming from these countries regarding this matter, is what makes me kind of believe that General talking on Fox. I also believe the US knows more than it's saying. I believe Israel knows more. I believe China knows more. I believe Russia knows more. I believe Pakistan knows more. I believe India knows more. Did I leave anyone out?

They all know something or another.

Why aren't they saying?

This is just so sad and creepy.

Can we please get a link that says the professor was on the plane?
Several links have been provided saying he was not, but I have yet to see one saying he was.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/uighur-professor-i-was-not-the-one-on-mh370

Reverse it ----my professor and the passport kids ..............the passport kids told passengers they had bombs the professor went into the Reverse it my professor and passport kids ................passport kids told everyone they had bomb and professor went into the electronics bay and killed it.

this is why the 12 minutes ACAR happened first
Sadly the pilot was in on it. He lets professor in cockput they bash the co pilot over the head which is why he sounded muggled he was dying

they told him not to say anything that is why he just mumbled the final two words not to give up they were in trouble,

the mad professor who had been taking flying lessons and is a genius takes over co pilot seat and the two of them flew it landed it and are preparing for ACT 2 this is just what i think really happened

They "claimed" it was a zerox error !!!

Well, considering that it's still possible there is faulty electronics on a 777, it does not surprise their photocopiers do either. :facepalm:

I don't think this is accurate reporting from what I'm reading.
ACARS was already turned off before the all right, goodnight so ATC wouldn't have known about the flight plan, including the turn.

Am I understanding this correctly?
The whole ACARS/transponders thing confuses me.

- 1:07 a.m. ACARS transmits its regular, half-hourly data report about the jet's engines and other data to the airline.

- 1:19 a.m. Someone, apparently the co-pilot, makes the final voice communication from the cockpit, saying "All right, good night" to air-traffic controllers.

- 1:20 a.m. The transponder shuts down, removing the plane's identification on commercial radar systems.

- 1:37 a.m. An ACARS data transmission is due, but never sent.

http://ipad.aol.com/article/2014/03...flight-disappearance/20851675/#!slide=2491478

A serious question: would it be a waste of time to start a new thread called, "only known facts"?

A serious question: would it be a waste of time to start a new thread called, "only known facts"?

Yes, because there are so few of them.
And because people have to look in that thread for it to be helpful.

There is a Frequently Asked Questions thread which is kind of the same thing:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238253"]Frequently asked questions and the answers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What would be gained by not showing the one guy's legs? It's not as if the shoe would actually look like a bomb.

fake-passports-iran.jpg

Yes, huge waste of time because there is only 1 known fact:

The plane did not land in Beijing.

IT IS ALREADY painted and changed by now :(

I have a very close friend that was stationed in turkey. She said they would "steal" our planes and change the tail numbers and paint em. It was an on going battle that became quite the joke and the price of having a base there.
This has absolutely nothing to do with this, just remembered it. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact of this silence coming from these countries regarding this matter, is what makes me kind of believe that General talking on Fox. I also believe the US knows more than it's saying. I believe Israel knows more. I believe China knows more. I believe Russia knows more. I believe Pakistan knows more. I believe India knows more. Did I leave anyone out?

Why aren't they saying?

I hope you are 100% right (ok at least 80% ;). If not, we have no hope.

Why aren't they saying?

They knew more about 9/11 and they were not saying :tantrum:

I know it is periodic but not sure how often it happens: there is a fighter-jet training exercise tonight here in DC - to practice interception. Can't help but wonder if it's related to the hijacking - not necessarily the threat of flight 370 but something else like it.

(gotta stay up to watch it now)

Fighters in intercept test over Washington DC

....The flights are scheduled to take place between midnight and 2 a.m. A main purpose is to hone the abilities of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) to intercept aircraft intruding in Washington air space, NORAD said.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...f04-11e3-a49e-76adc9210f19_story.html?hpid=z3

Omg! LMAO!
Best joke of the night!

Okayyy...

Here is a theory...

Maybe we should blame this plane's disappearance on Global Warming?

:sunshine:

with the kind of winter we have had this year I'd say blame it on the Polar Vortex
:coldcase:

What would be gained by not showing the one guy's legs? It's not as if the shoe would actually look like a bomb.

Unless it had one of those ACME rockets strapped to it like in the road runner cartoons... I'm sure no one would have noticed that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member