Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far do you guys think the objects moved? As in, where do you all think the original crash was? (if that's what it is)

CNN is reporting Australia has "very sophisticated" satellite imagery system.

We have been following this case 24-7 since it broke.
THIS is not a typical "incorrect report" like we have seen a hundred times.
It may turn out to be nothing but it IS different than the other times.
:twocents:

No that was Richard Quest reading and quoting directly from Aussie PM statement to the parliament.

Okay just wanted to make sure it wasn't misunderstood! :seeya:

Oh damn...... that plane just flew until it rain out of gas.....

bottom of fox news= australia PM says they may have found 2 objects related to crash

:floorlaugh: Me too. When I heard them break news, I thought about putting a pot of coffee on.

It's going to be a long night, kids. We need pictures! :scared:

It would be nice to see pictures to see if it is really that missing airplane.

How far do you guys think the objects moved? As in, where do you all think the original crash was? (if that's what it is)

Who knows? Am wondering when the images were taken and how much they have moved since then. Could it have been a tomnod image?

All the shows on tv stopped and it was on every channel.....they didn't even do this the other day when Daniel MOrcombes killer was found guilty.....also if the PM has said "credible" then I bet you they know more than announcing...he is not going to put himself out there like that to be made a fool of in the media........if he wants to be seen as a bit more of a hero then he'd be pretty sure..

but will wait and see........this is where so many of us on here and around the world thought it'd be, but why???

another questions if he is saying two pieces what does that mean.....coming from a low altitude or high altitude etc

What? Why did Don Lemon take over....the other guy was doing fine?

Planes from the U.S., Australia and New Zealand are searching an area stretching across 117,000 square miles of the southern Indian Ocean, about 1,600 miles southwest of Perth, on Australia's west coast. The Pentagon said the Navy’s P8 Poseidon search aircraft is participating in the effort. The area was assigned to the U.S. by Australian officials, but the Pentagon would not give further details.

Nothing has been found, the Australian Maritime Safety Authority said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...search-for-malaysian-jet-may-have-been-found/

image.jpg.pagespeed.ce.cornMa_6Lf.jpg

http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/could-vital-info-be-down-under-1.520539

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members