SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The postings to tumblr were moody love writings a young woman that age with romantic feelings would relate to. I read similar things when I was young and in love and in relationships that could have been better. The tone of the postings is to throw caution to the wind and jump right in and not look back. Heather was young, naive, and idealistic, and reading those things must have stirred romantic feelings in her and encouraged her to take a chance on love that night, iMO. I would probably have done the same thing Heather did when I was her age. She had no clue what a deadly mistake it would turn out to be.
I don't trust tumblr and times. I see what you are saying, but I don't know if she would have just sat there alone...reflecting in thought...for 45 minutes after she called her roommate sobbing and only talking 2 minutes.

It looks to me like there are three different pics on Dec 20th from three different angles and possibly different times.
Let me try to put them all together...
divesearch.JPG

3108693_G.jpg

diveseach1.JPG

These photos are interesting because I thought the skid marks were noticed later than Dec. 20.

Could you possibly give a link or tell me how you know they are from Dec. 20? Do you know why they were taken? Why the fire truck is there? TIA

Why after 4:00am? Just a reasonable guess on how long things would take? Or something else? 4:00 is so specific it just caught my eye.
4:00am puts them back at the compound. However, we know from the warrants that the Ms had the additional charge of IE on the 18th. Was that early am or late the next night?

I keep thinking about how on t.v when burgulars, murders, attackers or rapists confront theirprey the first thing they do is get their phone away then bound their hands/mouths. This wasn't a pull up "hi howya doin?" This was a kidnapping and murder. Prosecution started that tm was tech savy. I think tm knew to get that battery out! I hope she googled "how to disable gps on a droid phone"

you don't need to disable the gps on a droid- you simply turn the phone off google device manager only finds phone via gps when it is on. fb stops its gps of phone when you log out- or turn that feature off.

Okay.... But how do the police explain that they said, up until very recently, about Heather and Sidney Moorer communicating until 6am? When did that change?

Was her phone on and communicating with someone's until 6am? I find it hard to believe that LE just came upon those surveillance tapes, so why did LE want people believe that Heather was alive much later, if it was not true?

Until the bond hearing, I think most of us believed that whatever happened, happened at or after 6am. Now the solicitor wants the court to believe that a murder happened between 3:39am to 3:41am and the murders cleaned up the evidence too...Maybe I am missing something major here, but that just doesn't make sense. Both theories can't be true.

This leaves room in my mind for something else to have happened.

Even if it was supposedly SM phone-didn't it come out that TM had it password protected??Maybe Heathers phone was taken so there could be communication between 2 ppl? Thereby,making it look like later communications? Maybe LE somehow determined WHO was using the phones? Maybe this will all come out in trial? Or maybe Heathers phone ran out after a long date and no recharging???

These photos are interesting because I thought the skid marks were noticed later than Dec. 20.

Could you possibly give a link or tell me how you know they are from Dec. 20? Do you know why they were taken? Why the fire truck is there? TIA

In Windows, right click on each picture and then scroll down to view image info...it gives the image link/addy

Okay.... But how do the police explain that they said, up until very recently, about Heather and Sidney Moorer communicating until 6am? When did that change?

Was her phone on and communicating with someone's until 6am? I find it hard to believe that LE just came upon those surveillance tapes, so why did LE want people believe that Heather was alive much later, if it was not true?

Until the bond hearing, I think most of us believed that whatever happened, happened at or after 6am. Now the solicitor wants the court to believe that a murder happened between 3:39am to 3:41am and the murders cleaned up the evidence too...Maybe I am missing something major here, but that just doesn't make sense. Both theories can't be true.

This leaves room in my mind for something else to have happened.

There have been quite a few instances where information on one newpage says totally something different on another. For instance the indecent exposure charges. Now those on tm have been dropped. The prosecution team has a lot of evidence. The cops had 7 AGENCIES devoted totally to finding Heather. I think the prosecution could care less if they give out puzzling/confusing/contradictory evidence. I think they pretty much have a love/hate relationship with the internet, supporters and interested parties.
The bond hearing? Usually only has one camera man and there were several. It is unheard of for a bond hearing to last almost 2hrs. The defense team kept saying and harping that it wasn't a trial! Only a bond hearing! Lol That's funny to me sorry.

4:00am puts them back at the compound. However, we know from the warrants that the Ms had the additional charge of IE on the 18th. Was that early am or late the next night?

I don't have the warrants in front of me for the exact wording, but the warrants made it clear that the ID was happening between Dec. 17 to Dec. 18th in two different locations miles apart, Conway and MB.

I can't imagine how you could be doing something in two places, illegal or legal, both during the 17th and into the 18th.

Still haven't found the warrants but here is an except from WMBF and it used the wording I remember: "two separate incidents between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18." The two locations are listed in the arrest warrants.

"The first set of warrants show the indecent exposure charges stem from two separate incidents between the dates of December 17 and 18, 2013. Although each warrant is written separately for each individual, the writing is similar in both."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24799954/arrest-warrants-details-charges-in-heather-elvis-case

Tammy said she'd been "following" Sid since Jan. If she thought he was cheating, she may have seen him chat up this girl in the TK parking lot and just pathologically decided she was the one. Then here comes June and Heather...a Mrs. can't win

My question is this. If you are going to go to the trouble of having your husband followed, why would you 1. not know who the person was your husband is having an affair with and 2. take 4 months to decide to intervene in said affair. She comes across across as the woman scorned in those texts to Heather, not the person who has an open marriage. I can't believe she would just keep on trucking if she knew he was having an affair in July.

If she was having Sidney followed, there is no way there would have been an affair for more than a minute. IMHO

Kelly

There have been quite a few instances where information on one newpage says totally something different on another. For instance the indecent exposure charges. Now those on tm have been dropped. The prosecution team has a lot of evidence. The cops had 7 AGENCIES devoted totally to finding Heather. I think the prosecution could care less if they give out puzzling/confusing/contradictory evidence. I think they pretty much have a love/hate relationship with the internet, supporters and interested parties.
The bond hearing? Usually only has one camera man and there were several. It is unheard of for a bond hearing to last almost 2hrs. The defense team kept saying and harping that it wasn't a trial! Only a bond hearing! Lol That's funny to me sorry.

Is there a link to that information? I missed that her charges had been dropped.

Thanks!
Kelly

That's certainly true, about one newspaper saying something totally differnt from another. That's why I like primary sources, i.e, court documents, interviews, etc.

I also agree with you about the prosecutor not caring, etc., but it does seem as if a lot of information that was absolutely "known" before is now discarded.

I honestly don't know how long bond hearings in murder trials where bond is strongly denied last.

As for the cameras, I wish I had been able to stream or see the video. Perhaps what was said would make more sense.
:whoosh:

In Windows, right click on each picture and then scroll down to view image info...it gives the image link/addy

Thanks. My computer is so old that all I'm seeing is some kind of technical gobbledegook and no dates or times!:facepalm:

I'll take your word for it though, and try to figure out what I'm seeing.

In the meantime, if you are still on, do you know why these pictures were taken? Was it because Heather had been reported missing? Where did they come from? Was this story already being followed by the press or a press photographer or are these private photos and coincidental to the date?

Could the fire trucks be there because there was an accident, possibly related to those marks?

At 2:29 a.m. , she called the payphone back, but no one answered. Elvis, who was still at her home, then called Sidney Moorer’s cell phone at 3:16 a.m. and again a minute later

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...imony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html#storylink=cpy

What did HRE do for 45 minutes? This time span is important. What if she wasn't alone during that time? And what if the next call to SM's phone wasn't from HRE at all?

Your question is an expansion of mine. Why would Heather call a pay phone back 54-55 minutes after speaking to someone.

Did the solicitor state how she knew it was Moorer? Even if it is absolutely certain it was SM, it still makes no sense to me, unless maybe someone said they were going to call her back and they did not.

She waited and waited, then called the pay phone looking for that person. Then when there was no answer she waited, and finally called his cell phone, knowing she had been told by Tammy not to call him. Perhaps that's why she waited so long to call his cell phone.

No problem!
Tammy Moorer, is also charged with one count of obstruction of justice, Originally she also faced* two counts of indecent exposure, but according to the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, those charges have been disposed.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

And on that note :drumroll: goodnight all! Curtsy!
What on earth!! What does that mean? LE aren't sure it was TM in the Truck with SM and that it may have been someone else? *I was wondering earlier if maybe SM was seeing someone else and TM thought it was Heather so went after her* :scared:

I cannot keep up with everything! :(

**PPKik: It's fine, really. I completely understand how my "Prove it" post could be taken the wrong way/seriously. I need to watch what and how I say things around here as to not offend others. Really sorry about that! :)

Remember ,the videos show the M's truck driving to the landing at a sedate speed. I think this is what happened next...
The truck pulls up next to Heather's car and the driver leans over and opens the passenger side door for her to get in ( have they rigged the interior light not to come on?). She gets in. Driver backs straight back to the opposite side of the lot and begins the turn back toward Peachtree road, gunning it full throttle as he completes the turn. Skidding tires, some loss of control maybe, but no concern for oncoming traffic as it is 3:40 in the morning and the road is empty. Poof * she's gone

where the HELLO is that video? this is pure fabrication.

Your question is an expansion of mine. Why would Heather call a pay phone back 54-55 minutes after speaking to someone.

Did the solicitor state how she knew it was Moorer? Even if it is absolutely certain it was SM, it still makes no sense to me, unless maybe someone said they were going to call her back and they did not.

She waited and waited, then called the pay phone looking for that person. Then when there was no answer she waited, and finally called his cell phone, knowing she had been told by Tammy not to call him. Perhaps that's why she waited so long to call his cell phone.
Maybe SM wanted her to pick him up at the pay phone and Heather told him no, she wasn't going to just drop everything and be at his beck and call, she would think about it. Then after 54-55 minutes later thought she'd made him wait long enough and rang the Pay Phone back but it was too late and SM had gone home? Who knows how it really went down. :scared: ALL MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136