Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• probability_map.jpg
    probability_map.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 11
I noticed someone asked earlier why the Crash in Water alert didn't happen.

That is another for the list of questions.

Really, I think something happened with either the computerized parts (communication out, like a short) which leads to wiring, or chip gone bad (loads of simple reasons chips go bad or whacky before going bad, or just cheap chips. Dust, rust, worn out solder, more...Could also explain plane turning on homeward route if it was not for emergency reasons). Would that lead to lost plane? Are the pilots in the dark flying if the computer shorts other than a basic compass?

Singapore Airline track was same until it split off to go to Barcelona. Just sayin'.

Intruiging indeed.

And didn't China say the other day that they began search operations in their Western part, "just in case?"

So seems like US and Australia are going South, and Malaysia and China are going North????

Does that mean that - NOT ONE OF THEM KNOWS WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??

No, it means they are covering all their bases. Why waste time and all your efforts in the southern when there still hasn't been one piece of evidence found anywhere and there could still be a likelihood that the plane went north.

They made that mistake in wasting time in the Gulf of Thailand and South China Sea.

If the plane flew north, it would have crossed North East India indicated by the (approximate) 4:11 - 5:11 pings.

No, it could have flown around India and up to Pakistan.

No way would a plane fly over India, it would definitely be shot down. They have a pretty sophisticated military, no way would an unnamed plane fly into their airspace.

Rush Limbaugh just read a report supposedly leaked that some kind of cargo which was on this jetliner had come from The Maersk; the ship which was being guarded by the two retired Navy SEALS who were found dead under suspicious circumstances. It said that there is suspicion that the scene was staged to appear to be heroin overdose but they were murdered to get access to that cargo. The cargo was later transferred off of the ship to another secure location to await transport to the flight which eventually disappeared.

I don't have a link since I just heard it on the radio. MOO

I first immediately thought of "Nuclear" cargo but on second thoughts since they used "Heroin" to kill the 2 guys then maybe the cargo was a huge shipment of illegal heroin.

Someone may have tageted that plane if it had a huge cargo of that on board to steal it and make money.

Reports are telling us that the plane flew steadily away after its final turn. I think we can assume where the pings hit since the southern flight path leads straight to the debris sighting. See hourly pings plotted in graphic below.

Searches on land near China in case the plane went north, which is merely a mirror of the southern route. Bloomberg.com

I'm not trying to be argumentatvie, but this doesn't make sense to me either. The red dotted lines are the estimated ping arcs, and the the final turn on this map shows this plane going northwest. When did it turn south? I have yet to see a map that shows a final southern turn. Am I going crazy?

Keir Simmons ‏@KeirSimmons https://twitter.com/KeirSimmons

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone tells @NBCNews that @F1 officials did not book into a hotel forcing flight 370 relatives to move out.

Those hotel rooms would have been booked MONTHS ago.
I'm going to an adoption reunion in September and everything is already booked.
Formula 1 is a much bigger deal and the rooms would have been booked last year. :twocents:

Makes sense . CNN expert just said that when someone deletes files, they can be found if they have not written been written over by new data.

So I suppose, if I wanted to really get rid of something I would erase it early to make I have penty of time to cover up all the data that I do not want to be found.

And to make sure I suppose I would do it so that I had lots of stuff to put over it to make certain that I prohibited discovery down the road .

Actually if there is something you want covered up there are better options. :twocents:

Take out the hard drive, replace it and then destroy the old one.
If you are plotting a plane crash, take the hard drive with you on the plane.
He could have REPLACED his hard drive on February 3 and just removed the incriminating hard drive.
It makes zero sense that he would do such a crappy job of "covering his tracks."

I know a guy who does computer forensic work for law enforcement.
The thought that this pilot deleted things a month early to cover them up is laughable.
He just had a bit too much technical knowledge for that to be a reasonable option for him.

He said "that would be as likely as you getting your news from Nancy Grace and no one else."

He believes the pilot was doing one of three things:
Clearing space.
Deleting games he didn't use.
Deleting the files of other people he allowed to use the simulator one time, so only his remained.

Headsup: There is a new topical thread for discussion about tomnod images...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238859"]Tomnod images - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I first immediately thought of "Nuclear" cargo but on second thoughts since they used "Heroin" to kill the 2 guys then maybe the cargo was a huge shipment of illegal heroin.

Someone may have tageted that plane if it had a huge cargo of that on board to steal it and make money.

:scared::scared::scared:

This makes sense to me. I had it going down sooner but whatever, i think this is what happened. Either after 2 hours or 6. jmo

Yeh I'm still not sold on how the plane has flown for 7hrs after an event so catestrophic and intense that it has disabled a good deal of the communications and reporting systems, incapacited everyone on board and disabled the autopilot (sending the plane to the reported 45,000 before stalling, somehow recovering and possibly even relighting the engines (which would require someone to apply the igniters and manage the turbine spool back to satisfactory operations from a air start) and then somehow re-engage the autopilot which took the plane back to FL35 and flew it on like a ghost ship for 7hrs...

and with some sheer stroke of tragic circumstance, whatever made the atmosphere in the aircraft so toxic that life was unsupportable within what appears to be a very short period of time, possibly less than 30mins has died off to a point where the aircraft was completely airworthy like nothing had happened.

Answer that for me and I'm sold haha

I am not seeing where it shows the plane itself started heading south? Am I missing something?

Me, neither. This is what I'm struggling with (based on my admitted limited knowledge of such things).

The military radar last showed it headed NW towards the Andaman Islands, Kazakhstan, etc.

The satellite ping arcs show the two OPTIONS the route could have taken.

IF they're claiming certain knowledge that the plane continued in a steady direction after its initial westerly turn, then something's screwy here.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if the AU wreckage spotting is a diversion from the certain track that was being zeroed in on. I also am doubting they will find anything of substance down there.

My brother has a very elaborate theory that this plane was stolen to be used to transport drugs.
I thought he was crazy but if we end up connecting the cargo to heroin overdoses, I will have to rethink that.

There is a opium shortage right now... so the timing would match up.
He also thinks that people could be easily bribed in poorer countries to help with this.
I would post his theory but it is enormously long.

I came home the other day to find a 3 page document I didn't write titled "370 Theory" on my computer. :floorlaugh:

Me, neither. This is what I'm struggling with (based on my admitted limited knowledge of such things).

The military radar last showed it headed NW towards the Andaman Islands, Kazakhstan (sp?), etc.

IF they're claiming certain knowledge that the plane continued in a steady direction after its initial westerly turn, then something's screwy here.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if the AU wreckage spotting is a diversion from the certain track that was being zeroed in on. I also am doubting they will find anything of substance down there.

This pretty much sums up my feelings. I don't want to go crazy conspiracy theory on this, but there are too many strange things. Maybe it was just a crash, but there seems to be a big cover-up going on. IMO.

Headsup: There is a new topical thread for discussion about tomnod images...

Tomnod images - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi guys; I know you're working over time on this topic; sure glad I'm not in your shoes! Trying to be patient; I submitted a new topic almost 3 hours ago for the shadowing; curious if it will or won't be approved...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10362709#post10362709"]Post 172; 11:54am EST[/ame]

Shadowing topic started for those that want to discuss. Waiting on mod approval - this is what I've included to get it started

Forbes Asia - Malaysia Airlines 370 in Central Asia?

Keith Ledgerwood
Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68/SQ68 (another 777)?
Questions/Answers Follow-Up #1 - How Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68/SQ68?

“I’m sure: MH370 escaped in the shadow of another plane” retired Air Force Colonel says

Blog below explains why it wouldn't work. I was also reading the game sim forum; people there said there is no way there was enough fuel.

Ask the pilot - Theories and topics discussed in these updates include: transponders, cell phones, the Singapore Airlines radar theory, onboard fire or fumes theory, hijacking and plane-as-a-weapon theories, and more… 3/18/14
THEORY OF THE DAY: The radar ruse. I’m talking about this post, by an aviation enthusiast named Keith Ledgerwood. His hypothesis is that the missing Malaysia Airlines jet had tucked up underneath a Singapore Airlines 777, causing the two planes’ radar signatures to appear as one. Thus disguised, the Malaysia jet flew on, undetected for hours before eventually breaking off and landing at an airfield in…? It fails to offer any explanation as to how, once separating from the Singapore flight, the Malaysia jet could have completed its secret diversion without being seen

But it seems to me the US and Aussies think it's most likely that the plane is in the South Arc range - what information they are basing this on, we don't know (of course!).

So surely US and Aussies will have asked to see the other satellite ping information?

If the satellite pings were going north-arc direction, why on earth would US and Aussies go south-ward?

And IF the pings are going south direction, why hide it? If the plane ends up having crashed near Australia, well then, the whole world will know it was travelling south direction, anyway? What's the use of hiding the pings?

The only reason I can think of to hide the pings is IF it's actually going north direction, and they are trying to find it and don't want whoever did this to know that they know. YKWIM?

But then I do not see US and Aussies making such a public move towards South, IMO. They would just stay quiet.

Nothing makes sense.

:scared::scared:

You a mirroring my thoughts here...

:tyou:

The military radar last showed it headed NW towards the Andaman Islands, Kazakhstan , etc.

bbm

This is what I am also thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members