Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I'm still not sold on how the plane has flown for 7hrs after an event so catestrophic and intense that it has disabled a good deal of the communications and reporting systems, incapacited everyone on board and disabled the autopilot (sending the plane to the reported 45,000 before stalling, somehow recovering and possibly even relighting the engines (which would require someone to apply the igniters and manage the turbine spool back to satisfactory operations from a air start) and then somehow re-engage the autopilot which took the plane back to FL35 and flew it on like a ghost ship for 7hrs...

and with some sheer stroke of tragic circumstance, whatever made the atmosphere in the aircraft so toxic that life was unsupportable within what appears to be a very short period of time, possibly less than 30mins has died off to a point where the aircraft was completely airworthy like nothing had happened.

Answer that for me and I'm sold haha

The biggest issue for me; they made the left turn; then said good night. There was time for them to say something; there was time for air traffic controllers to also catch the left turn but they did not. Nor military..

Yeh I'm still not sold on how the plane has flown for 7hrs after an event so catestrophic and intense that it has disabled a good deal of the communications and reporting systems, incapacited everyone on board and disabled the autopilot (sending the plane to the reported 45,000 before stalling, somehow recovering and possibly even relighting the engines (which would require someone to apply the igniters and manage the turbine spool back to satisfactory operations from a air start) and then somehow re-engage the autopilot which took the plane back to FL35 and flew it on like a ghost ship for 7hrs...

and with some sheer stroke of tragic circumstance, whatever made the atmosphere in the aircraft so toxic that life was unsupportable within what appears to be a very short period of time, possibly less than 30mins has died off to a point where the aircraft was completely airworthy like nothing had happened.

Answer that for me and I'm sold haha

This is something that has not been mentioned much. I think we just assume that if the pilots are out of it so are the passengers. Would this necessarily be true. Could they have been alive longer, trying to gain access to the cockpit with no luck because it was locked. What about the stewardesses. I just can't imagine everyone dying at the same time. jmo

Very interesting that half a month later an acknowledgement is made that in the belly are lith batt. Lith batt are classifed as a class 9 category. There are Cat 1 - 9.

Earlier thread I Posted several links about the air cargo contracter at the airport. The contractor is a subsidary of MAL airlines. It has the certification to handle danerous goods - certified for levels 1-9.

Lithium ion and lithium metal cells and batteries are listed as Class 9 Miscellaneous hazardous materials

In America:

The regulations that govern the transport of lithium ion...., the U.S. DOT published an Interim Final Rule in December 2004 that prohibits lithium metal battery shipments on passenger aircraft ......

http://www.prba.org/publications/batteries-in-transport-shipping-batteries-safely/

I would assume that if the "type" of lith batteries aboard of the type that power a cell phone , laptop or some other innocuous application their presence on the missing jetliner the manifest would be released at an earlier time..

Lithium secondary (i.e. rechargeable) batteries are increasingly being used in weapon systems and platforms. Their long shelf life, long cycle life,
and lack of a memory effect have made them attractive as a propulsion option for future unmanned underwater and aerial vehicles and weapons systems......

The potential for installed proximity of lithium primary and secondary batteries to weapons systems........ require careful analysis and testing to determine the proper hazard classification of weapons systems and other military equipment using lithium batteries.

Table 1: NAVY APPLICATIONS REQUIRING ELECTROCHEMICAL POWER SOURCES

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Countermeasures, Guided missiles, Bombs, Mines, Aircraft Fuzes, Telemetry,Guided projectiles, Surveillance buoys

Here is info to read the info above - it was a PDF, had no address bar
NAVY LITHIUM BATTERY SAFETY
John Dow1 and Chris Batchelor2
Naval Ordnance Safety and Security Activity
Farragut Hall
3817 Strauss Avenue Suite 108
Indian Head, Maryland, USA 20640
Phone: 01-301-744-5640
E-mail: john.dow@navy.mil
INTRODUCTION

Non-rechargeable batteries or primary military batteries are used for defense purposes because of their long shelf life, readiness, and simple construction.
Military communication devices are powered using non-rechargeable batteries like LiSO2, Li-SOCl2, and LiMnO2.
Lithium Sulfur Dioxide (LiSO2) Batteries
LiSO2 batteries are widely used in military applications as they offer both high energy and power density
Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) Batteries
Lithium Manganese Dioxide batteries are used as a power source for communications equipment, imaging devices, and weapons systems
http://www.batteriesdirect.com/page...y_guide#classifications-of-military-batteries

Regarding Rush L.-
I posted about this "diverted to Diego Garcia" thing yesterday.
It got deleted though, I think because I linked a website that claimed the website with the story (The Europeon Union Times) was run by a person....don't know how to say this because it may be why it got deleted yesterday.... a person of "questionable motives". OK that might work ;)

The original story was posted here, I think it is OK to link it- http://www.eutimes.net/2014/03/mala...r-top-disease-experts-rushed-to-indian-ocean/

I know some of the details are swapped around, but the story seems to be in the same vein.

ETA- My point being, it seems to be another crazy hoax/theory

The biggest issue for me; they made the left turn; then said good night. There was time for them to say something; there was time for air traffic controllers to also catch the left turn but they did not. Nor military..

I'm not 100% up on the timeline of events (they've changed back and forth so much its hard to keep up!) but yes, if this claim on the communications post changing course is right, its another nail in the coffin for old mate's fire theory that has been touted round the world with his smug little face on it.

Grieving Families Booted From Hotel for Formula One Grand Prix

Anxious relatives of passengers on board missing Malaysia Airlines Fight 370 were forced to move out of their hotel Friday to make way for Formula One bookings tied to the upcoming Grand Prix.

Tens of thousands of drivers, promoters and fans are expected in the capital Kuala Lumpur over the coming days as it gears up for the race on March 30...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...es-booted-hotel-formula-one-grand-prix-n58586

I wonder if and where Malaysia are relocating the family members...

:waitasec:

This is something that has not been mentioned much. I think we just assume that if the pilots are out of it so are the passengers. Would this necessarily be true. Could they have been alive longer, trying to gain access to the cockpit with no luck because it was locked. What about the stewardesses. I just can't imagine everyone dying at the same time. jmo

yeh, I have also conssidered the morbid possibility that either a percentage of the passengers were alive and conscious for the remaining 7hrs of flight as the plane flew on like a ghost ship into the night... possibly having most people around them dead or severely injured or semi concious followed by the imminent realization that the pilots were obviosuly dead behind that secure cockpit door.

I’m sure it would have pretty quickly clued on for anyone left with the lack of the expected pilot to passenger announcement as to when the next meal was being served and what he was planning to do about canning the last minute change of plan that has had you flying south toward Antarctica in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Just flying out helplessly in the dead of an inky black night and and not being able to do anything to turn the plane back around for the nearest airport would be a terrible terrible way to go.

No, it could have flown around India and up to Pakistan.

No way would a plane fly over India, it would definitely be shot down. They have a pretty sophisticated military, no way would an unnamed plane fly into their airspace.

According to the pings plotted, assuming they are correct, the plane would have gone over India, for this reason, maybe, AU and US are looking south.

I'm not trying to be argumentatvie, but this doesn't make sense to me either. The red dotted lines are the estimated ping arcs, and the the final turn on this map shows this plane going northwest. When did it turn south? I have yet to see a map that shows a final southern turn. Am I going crazy?

No, I understand what you are saying, I don't have the answer though.

I'd like to ask possibly a stupid question. What type of computer technology did the 20 Chinese based out of Texas specialize in? Possibly or not the type of chips and equipment utilized on the aircraft? Not a popular question I'm sure. But somebody seems to me to have known about the technology and equipment of the "downstairs" part of the craft. Possibly more than the pilots themselves. Just wondering.

jggordo, this is a valid question. But one we've kept coming back to so much in the previous threads, it probably feels like beating a dead horse in here, now. So, just take a peek at my personal FAQ sheet links:

Freescale confirms workers on missing Malaysia Airlines flight
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/n...ale-confirms-workers-on-missing-malaysia.html

US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting
http://www.news12.com/news/us-based-firm-s-workers-on-plane-headed-to-meeting-1.7334089

Some tinfoil theories discussed briefly in this MSM article:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-a...freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

The conclusion is (generally) that they DID work with relevant and advanced (eg. military) aeronautical manufacturing, but how that ties in with this case is anyone's guess at this point as supposedly all passengers and crew have been thoroughly background checked, too. The options are too varied--hijackers? kidnapped for technical know-how? totally irrelevant coincidence? We don't know at this point.

I'm not trying to be argumentatvie, but this doesn't make sense to me either. The red dotted lines are the estimated ping arcs, and the the final turn on this map shows this plane going northwest. When did it turn south? I have yet to see a map that shows a final southern turn. Am I going crazy?

I agree that there really is no known actual track that the plane took a turn South. I think I finally figured out that the "ARCS" are just outermost range of where they think the plane could have been.

I dont think there is anything affirmative that shows the plane took a south turn. The debri that was spotted on radar is why I think the officials in Austrailia have people looking south now.

For now, I am not putting much into that debri until they release better images of it. They are clouds to me. LOL
So this takes me back to I have no idea where that plane is. Unfortunately.

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 27m

In the case of earlier crashes tied to lithium ion battery fires, the ACARS system reported a cargo smoke detector alarm going off. #MH370

TIME.com ‏@TIME 28m

After days of constantly changing theories about #MH370, families of passengers are living in agonizing uncertainty http://ti.me/1nKcaLI
Expand

SFGate.com ‏@SFGate 38m

The search for #MH370 continues following fruitless search of the Indian Ocean. http://sfg.ly/1etZ5jv

According to the pings plotted, assuming they are correct, the plane would have gone over India, for this reason, maybe, AU and US are looking south.

No, I understand what you are saying, I don't have the answer though.

They are just pings, they don't necessarily mean that the plane flew that exact same course as illustrated.

This is why there should have been a thread dedicated to the ARCS and PINGS. I know we went over this.

less than 1m ago
The Telegraph is reporting that it has obtained a transcript of the last 54 minutes of communication between Flight MH370 and ground control. It reports:

The first was a message delivered by the cockpit at 1.07am, saying that the plane was flying at a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. This message was unnecessary as it repeated a call that had already been delivered six minutes earlier.

Although it does then quote a former British Airways pilot saying that the repeated message was not in itself suspicious.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/21/mh370-search-for-missing-plane-resumes-at-daybreak-live

This makes me suspicious that someone new in the cockpit didn't know that it had already been transmitted.

Hi guys; I know you're working over time on this topic; sure glad I'm not in your shoes! Trying to be patient; I submitted a new topic almost 3 hours ago for the shadowing; curious if it will or won't be approved...

Post 172; 11:54am EST

New topical thread is open to discuss theories you have read about on the web or elsewhere, that you put stock in or believe are credible:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238837"]brainstorm: Theories only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmCecpFTkHo"]Radio Communication With Air Traffic Control - YouTube[/ame]

ANd no ! This is not a "bad" recording --when I listen to any of em - they are hard to follow - this is realsitic in terms of audio qual!

I'm not 100% up on the timeline of events (they've changed back and forth so much its hard to keep up!) but yes, if this claim on the communications post changing course is right, its another nail in the coffin for old mate's fire theory that has been touted round the world with his smug little face on it.

I'm with you, the timeline has changed so much that I no longer know in what order the events occured.

If there is confirmation that the turn happened prior to the "All right, good night" transmission, could someone please post a link? I'm looking but haven't found anything yet.

wow that is disgusting--$$$$$$$$$ rules like these folks need a transition now

Just jumping of your post CARIIS, not directed at you. :)

I think they do need a change. They have been in the same place for an agonizing 2 weeks.

The news may be saying they are moved for the search teams, but that may only be part of it.

A change to a different area, if it is a comfortable and equally comparable or better place, may give them something else to focus on, if only for an hour or so.

less than 1m ago
The Telegraph is reporting that it has obtained a transcript of the last 54 minutes of communication between Flight MH370 and ground control. It reports:

The first was a message delivered by the cockpit at 1.07am, saying that the plane was flying at a cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. This message was unnecessary as it repeated a call that had already been delivered six minutes earlier.

Although it does then quote a former British Airways pilot saying that the repeated message was not in itself suspicious.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/21/mh370-search-for-missing-plane-resumes-at-daybreak-live

How does the Telegraph obtain these transcripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab