Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suthrnqt I have no idea if LE viewed the tapes. They wren't competent or honest about one thing in this case. Not one thing. All I know is that Clint said they would let him view all the tapes and they didn't.

What if the tapes didn't catch Hailey (maybe they were being changed or were down), but Clint or Billie recognized someone sketchy, for example.

I'm really not for conspiracies:scared:, but, in this case, LE screwed up so badly, and are still screwing up so badly, by not even having the decency to speak to the parents of Hailey Dunn after all this time, that I wouldn't put anything past them: CCity, Mitchell Co., Scurry Co., and the Federal Bungling Idjits. Did I leave out the TR's? Sorry.

I guess for me, Suthrnqt, the lack of evidence and arrest(s) speaks volumes.

These are my opinions only and are never to be copied in any form and taken off of Websleuths.

You are entitled to your opinion, that's for sure
icon12.gif

Michael Board WOAI Newsradio Police, weve learned this week, brought in bloodhounds, and amazingly, those dogs were able to pick up Hailey's scent. Yes, they tracked her exact path. They went from her mother's home to her father's home, and then from her father`s home to her friends home, which is a couple blocks away.

But Nancy, this is where the story takes a tragic turn. The bloodhounds then track her scent to a motel in Colorado City. Nancy, why does a 13-year-old girl have any reason in the world to go to a motel? Right now, they`re scanning through the surveillance cameras, and we`re told so far, they have not seen Hailey`s pictures on those security cameras, but they`re continuing to look into that area.

Maybe there`s another business there. Maybe there was a convenience store that maybe had a surveillance camera or a security camera. They`re hoping, they`re praying that maybe there was another camera in that area that was able to catch her picture.

GRACE: Michael Board, when did the bloodhounds come to the scene?

BOARD: They -- where did they come to the scene? They tracked her scent...

GRACE: When? When? When did they come?

BOARD: Oh, when. When. They came this week. It was almost immediately. They were able to get bloodhounds from a nearby airport, to bring them over and start tracking the scene. This was almost from the beginning. So it was a fresh scent.

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

There were no "phantom suspects" that I have heard of.

There were numerous reports that tracking dogs tracked Hailey to a motel and even inside that motel. These are the CCTV tapes that Clint wanted to see. The tapes of all the comings and goings of that motel. Have people forgotten about how badly Clint wanted to see those tapes?

Why wouldn't both of Hailey's parents have wanted to see these CCTV tapes when the last known trail led to this motel? They did want to and were not allowed!

The biggest obstacle besides gross police incompetence was Pete Kampher, a man who has gone from town to town, losing job after job. How many towns? Wasn't he exposed for being some kind of clerk for the FBI and not an agent as he claimed?

Why didn't the police/Kampher make these tapes available to the parents? How would anyone else but Hailey's parents have known the significance of someone on those tapes, unless Hailey's parents were allowed to see those tapes?

Was there someone on those tapes that LE did not want known to anyone but themselves, and that is why they gave Clint and Billie Dunn very limited access? LE had nothing to lose and everything to gain by allowing the parents to view those tapes, yet they would not.

RBBM: I'm afraid I do not understand how you know these things you are stating? Is this something that came from LE?

The "live-in-boyfriend" alone is enough to show they have no clue what is going on. That relationship ended years ago... What a shame.
Tx Rangers said testing is completed to me on the phone. Why do Scurry Cty and the FBI continue to be less than truthful? It seriously creeps me out.

I find this very confusing. So a Texas Ranger is personally telling you information that is not being released to the general public? May I ask his name, I'd like to bring this to Sheriff Wilson's attention.

Furthermore, I don't understand why you haven't done this yourself? Go to a Scurry County Board of Supervisor's Meeting, speak in the public comment forum and ask your County Representatives to be accountable for the SCSO and their lack of truthfulness. Inform reporter's and ask them to attend with you, get it out in the media!

The "live-in-boyfriend" alone is enough to show they have no clue what is going on. That relationship ended years ago... What a shame.
Tx Rangers said testing is completed to me on the phone. Why do Scurry Cty and the FBI continue to be less than truthful? It seriously creeps me out.

Adkins was Billie's "live-in boyfriend" before, during, and after the crime was committed, with the "during" being the most significant point in time. IMO, its quite accurate that he's referred to as such. While there may be issues some believe indicate a clueless LE, this IMO, cannot be twisted into being an indicator of their "not having a clue". Jmo.

RBBM: I'm afraid I do not understand how you know these things you are stating? Is this something that came from LE?

I know statements that you bolded from Clint himself. He spoke about how much he wanted to see those tapes and wasn't allowed to after all.

I remember he said this on BTR interviews. I'll will look for links. I just assumed everyone remembered this because it was well publicized.

The arrests for Holly Bobo's kidnapping and murder have given me hope that eventually someone will be arrested. I remember Clint saying something about someone that had been close to the family being a POI.. anyone remember? I need to find the story. FYI... Hailey's friend saw her by the school that day... that was published in the Sweetwater Reporter.

The arrests for Holly Bobo's kidnapping and murder have given me hope that eventually someone will be arrested. I remember Clint saying something about someone that had been close to the family being a POI.. anyone remember? I need to find the story. FYI... Hailey's friend saw her by the school that day... that was published in the Sweetwater Reporter.

Then it should have been easy for LE to prove that she was seen that day IF that was true. As for anyone close to the family being a POI well Shawn was close to a member of the family so that's true enough especially as hes the only named POI.

I think there must be some big piece of evidence that points to Sean's noninvolvement, or some missing piece that ought to be there. They had their eye on him from the beginning but it seemed like none of the things that pointed to him panned out on investigation.

What link?

What link? The link you posted with your post entitling me to my opinion!!:

Originally Posted by Knox View Post
You are entitled to your opinion, that's for sure>>>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...ons/icon12.gif<<

That looks like a link to me! :scared::please:

I think there must be some big piece of evidence that points to Sean's noninvolvement, or some missing piece that ought to be there. They had their eye on him from the beginning but it seemed like none of the things that pointed to him panned out on investigation.

I've often wondered what exactly is the missing piece. Maybe a bogus alibi? I really don't know, I am just speculating here.
:moo: :moo: :moo:

PPKik I think what looks like a link is just the smiley in Knox's post.

I've often wondered what exactly is the missing piece. Maybe a bogus alibi? I really don't know, I am just speculating here.
:moo: :moo: :moo:

A bogus one, or a real one that tells them all their ideas were off track from the beginning? I dunno. Most of the things that seemed to point to his guilt were debunked later. *advertiser censored* that wasn't, for example. I'm just speculating too.

PPKik I think what looks like a link is just the smiley in Knox's post.

Thank you Donjeta! One mystery cleared up! It looked like a typical link at the end of the Knox's post, so I was surprised when Knox asked "What link?," since it still looks like a link to me!

It must be a very long smilie! Hope it was a nice one! My smilies usually just look like smilies! :loveyou: :seeya:

A bogus one, or a real one that tells them all their ideas were off track from the beginning? I dunno. Most of the things that seemed to point to his guilt were debunked later. *advertiser censored* that wasn't, for example. I'm just speculating too.

I am glad you brought up the child *advertiser censored* that wasn't.

That is a perfect example of what LE did to try to "make their case" without doing any work. They knew there was no child *advertiser censored*, yet when that shocking announcement came from LE, most people believed there was disgusting child *advertiser censored*, and that that was "proof of guilt."

I believe LE (Mitchel Co. and C-City particularly) in their incompetent laziness thought that would force a "confession."

It sickens me to this day that the originators of that lie never cleared it up by making a big announcement that there was never any child *advertiser censored*. There are still many people, including an unmentionable blogger who knows better, still perpetuating this lie because it suits their purpose. If only LE had done their jobs in the beginning, at the very least, a killer would have been caught and Hailey would the justice everyone wants her to have, in my opinion.

I'm not sure that LE investigating the case had any more than the usual amount of blindness toward suspects beyond the obvious one. I've seen cases in my area go the same way for the same reason, but if they've done their homework otherwise, they can go back to square one and see where the evidence leads.

If she was taken and killed by somebody outside the immediate family, the case becomes much more difficult to prove.

Thank you Donjeta! One mystery cleared up! It looked like a typical link at the end of the Knox's post, so I was surprised when Knox asked "What link?," since it still looks like a link to me!

It must be a very long smilie! Hope it was a nice one! My smilies usually just look like smilies! :loveyou: :seeya:

All the smileys are WS image files that are behind a similar link:
http:// www.websleuths.com/ forums/images/ icons/icon12.gif
is what I see when I quote the post in question. (Extra spaces added.)

Your smilies link to similar WS image files. E.g.
http:// www.websleuths.com/ forums/images/smilies /loveyou.gif

Not sure why it didn't load the smiley for you but it happens to me too sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase