Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Respectfully snipped for space and other>

My recollection was that the father, Clint Dunn, was either home with his girlfriend, Naomi, with a "bad back," or out playing video games with a friend.

His girlfriend's alibi was either that she was home with Clint laying around, or, if you believe Clint's mom, Connie Jones, she was taking Clint's girlfriend shopping for groceries. To my knowledge these multiple discrepancies have never been cleared up because of the gross incompetence of C-City LE, and the rest of the multiple agencies supposedly involved, who never bothered to clear up basic inconsistencies like these. Nor did certain family members who surely could have explained this shell game of "confusion."

As for the earrings, I don't know one person following this case whether close or not, who really knows what the truth is, or even knows how many were eventually found.

Just when you read both earrings were somehow accounted for, someone says, "No, only one. The one David found, or the one on the shelf, or the one under the couch, or the one Naomi put up." For example. HTH

That's kinda how I remember it too... It really bugs me when family members pack up and move out right after a kid goes missing.

From the CNN transcript:
" There are still persons of interest beyond Mr. Adkins. And you know, they`re working on all those leads and still trying to corroborate, you know, all the different aspects of evidence that they have available.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes?
911 OPERATOR: You the officer on duty?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: For now.
911 OPERATOR: I got a lady at 1804 Chestnut who wants to file a report on her ex-husband because he`s threatening to kill her.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Damn it, 1804 Chestnut!
911 OPERATOR: Yes, it`s Billie Dunn.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, God! She`s been going all day. All right, I`ll go up there.
911 OPERATOR: OK.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Bye.
911 OPERATOR: Bye.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

That's kinda how I remember it too... It really bugs me when family members pack up and move out right after a kid goes missing.

From the CNN transcript:
" There are still persons of interest beyond Mr. Adkins. And you know, they`re working on all those leads and still trying to corroborate, you know, all the different aspects of evidence that they have available.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes?
911 OPERATOR: You the officer on duty?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: For now.
911 OPERATOR: I got a lady at 1804 Chestnut who wants to file a report on her ex-husband because he`s threatening to kill her.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Damn it, 1804 Chestnut!
911 OPERATOR: Yes, it`s Billie Dunn.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, God! She`s been going all day. All right, I`ll go up there.
911 OPERATOR: OK.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Bye.
911 OPERATOR: Bye.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

Wasn't that call about Shawn? he wasn't her ex husband. As for Clint moving if I remember correctly they had to move but one thing to remember is that he kept walking the streets trying to find Hailey along with Naomi and the baby. He kept trying to get attention for Hailey. Its not like he just went away from the area after she went missing.

not like some folks who seemed to move on quickly . . .

:innocent:

Please remember that the only one that is open for sleuthing as a POI in this case is Shawn Atkins. All other sleuthing posts will be removed without notice.

not like some folks who seemed to move on quickly . . .

:innocent:

No one just moved quickly. Billie and David moved when she could not get a job because of the falsities told about her by LE as well as your average fruit loop that made up what ever story suited their "theory". They had stuff thrown at their home, screamed from moving cars, people peeking in their windows and David had teachers saying his mom was a murderer at school. I would think people would appreciate a mom that didn't become a welfare mother as well. That move was not made lightly, nor was Clint's when he moved multiple times while living in CCity and when he moved to San Antonio. The moving of towns and homes did not stop the parental involvement. Keep in mind if it weren't for Billie Dunn's determination to call in other agencies as well as calling national missing groups and news networks none of us would know who Hailey Dunn is. She would have been a local runaway and she would have stayed that way.

No one just moved quickly. Billie and David moved when she could not get a job because of the falsities told about her by LE as well as your average fruit loop that made up what ever story suited their "theory". They had stuff thrown at their home, screamed from moving cars, people peeking in their windows and David had teachers saying his mom was a murderer at school. I would think people would appreciate a mom that didn't become a welfare mother as well. That move was not made lightly, nor was Clint's when he moved multiple times while living in CCity and when he moved to San Antonio. The moving of towns and homes did not stop the parental involvement. Keep in mind if it weren't for Billie Dunn's determination to call in other agencies as well as calling national missing groups and news networks none of us would know who Hailey Dunn is. She would have been a local runaway and she would have stayed that way.

Thanks for the explanation and now we're going to stop discussing Clint and Billie's personal life.

Moving on!

Father, you have given all peoples one common origin.
It is your will that they be gathered together
as one family in yourself.
Fill the hearts of mankind with the fire of your love
and with the desire to ensure justice for all.
By sharing the good things you give us,
may we secure an equality for all
our brothers and sisters throughout the world.
May there be an end to division, strife and war.
May there be a dawning of a truly human society
built on love and peace.
We ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord. Amen.

Blessed Heavenly Easter Hailey, May you have justice soon.

Please remember that the only one that is open for sleuthing as a POI in this case is Shawn Atkins. All other sleuthing posts will be removed without notice.

Actually, I don't believe that the current investigators (for the homicide, after her body was found) have said that anyone was a POI.

The only people who named SA as a POI were the CC sheriff at the time and his staff, when they were investigating a missing person case, but they no longer have jurisdiction. IIRC the DA at the time was of the opinion that they hadn't ruled anyone out. Toombs's objectivity on the matter is questionable. Certainly there is a fair bit of evidence that they were going down the wrong path, and the lack of follow up suggests that they know that. So I don't think we can say that anyone in particular is a POI.

We don't really know what the current investigators are thinking about the case since they have pretty much said absolutely nothing.

Actually, I don't believe that the current investigators (for the homicide, after her body was found) have said that anyone was a POI.

The only people who named SA as a POI were the CC sheriff at the time and his staff, when they were investigating a missing person case, but they no longer have jurisdiction. IIRC the DA at the time was of the opinion that they hadn't ruled anyone out. Toombs's objectivity on the matter is questionable. Certainly there is a fair bit of evidence that they were going down the wrong path, and the lack of follow up suggests that they know that. So I don't think we can say that anyone in particular is a POI.

We don't really know what the current investigators are thinking about the case since they have pretty much said absolutely nothing.

What evidence is there that suggests they were going down the wrong path in making Adkins a POI? Because I haven't seen anything whatsoever that suggests he wasn't in some way involved in what happened to Hailey. You say that they haven't said lately that Shawn is a POI but more importantly the truth is they haven't said he is no longer considered to be a POI OR that he has been cleared.

What evidence is there that suggests they were going down the wrong path in making Adkins a POI? Because I haven't seen anything whatsoever that suggests he wasn't in some way involved in what happened to Hailey. You say that they haven't said lately that Shawn is a POI but more importantly the truth is they haven't said he is no longer considered to be a POI OR that he has been cleared.

The Hotel searches and the unclear dog tracking and the hit in the hotel room.

Was there evidence found in a landfill? I seem to remember something being found ? Does that have to do with the hotel searches?

I dont know what is going on in Haileys' case currently ,I however find it very weird if they had so much evidence SA took /murdered/was the last person to see Hailey that he has not been arrested.
They have dirt from the car he was driving,they have a location where the body was found. They have sheets ,his dna ,whatever else they got.
What testing has been done on what they collected and what does it show?

IMO the is a huge something that is protecting SA from being arresting and it has been there since Day 1. Whatever it is.

The Hotel searches and the unclear dog tracking and the hit in the hotel room.

Was there evidence found in a landfill? I seem to remember something being found ? Does that have to do with the hotel searches?

I dont know what is going on in Haileys' case currently ,I however find it very weird if they had so much evidence SA took /murdered/was the last person to see Hailey that he has not been arrested.
They have dirt from the car he was driving,they have a location where the body was found. They have sheets ,his dna ,whatever else they got.
What testing has been done on what they collected and what does it show?

IMO the is a huge something that is protecting SA from being arresting and it has been there since Day 1. Whatever it is.

In all honesty I am not sure that they have proof he was the last person to see her alive. I am not sure how they can have proof. Shawn claims he saw Hailey walking from that house but there is no proof that this was true or that she was really alive at that time. IF that is not the true then obviously LE need to know exactly when Hailey died and who was around her at that time.

Also do you have a link to where the dog hit on something at the dump? As for the hotel room I thought the dogs hit OUTSIDE the hotel and not inside it? Bearing in mind ( and there are different opinions on this) that you supposedly could access wifi from outside then its not strange that she would have been in the area at some point. It doesn't mean that it was the day in question though. Same thing I think the dog went near Clints if I remember rightly but as we know she was at her dads over Christmas you would expect there to be a scent anyhow so that wasn't surprising.

I think they know who took her life... but, without enough evidence for a conviction we may never have an arrest. I pray some day an arrest is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member