GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what does everyone think thus far?

I think this case hit too close to home for me to think. Really hit a few nerves. I believe the jury has its work cut out for them.

He will still practice. They are not god. The patients have responsibility to be truthful. Meds affect everyone differently. Kid Dr Lol

I feel for the guy...I guess is more what I was getting at...it just doesn't sound like he was well eqiupped for this...

(You guys gotta excuse my spelling...for moms day I got an iPad mini...it's tripping me out...)

Can someone who actually watched today, tell me about how JS looked (besides the outburst)?
Was she arrogant- like JA? Sad, haggard- what?
How about the MD's face?
I think facial expressions are so important when discerning what a person is actually saying- truth or lie.

Was her last appointment with Obtegon on 1/4/11? Did she miss follow up appointments or were there none scheduled? Also, the DT asked Obregon about civil liability in this case. I didn't hear his response as my net kept cutting out. TIA

Don't know about the last appointment--but as for civil liability-I think he said sorta?

I'm also thinking he was off for a stiff drink.....

Can someone who actually watched today, tell me about how JS looked (besides the outburst)?
How about the MD's face?
I think facial expressions are so important when discerning what a person is actually saying- truth or lie.

I actually thought she looks a weebit better today than other days-there wasn't a lot of the tongue thing going on---she did look tired. At one point she had both hands up to her eyes along with a tissue (no tears or pretend crying)---but it was odd. If I ever see tweets with current pictures I try to make sure I put them in---only so everyone can see what she looks like today. I always get snoopy that way! :blushing:

Was her last appointment with Obtegon on 1/4/11? Did she miss follow up appointments or were there none scheduled? Also, the DT asked Obregon about civil liability in this case. I didn't hear his response as my net kept cutting out. TIA

The only date that was tweeted was late Dec. 2010, Zuri.

How about the MD's face?

I always think JS looks kind of angry, but I notice when she get aggravated the tongue movements increase.

I think the Dr. was cute. :floorlaugh:

Did anyone notice after JS' outburst, when the Judge instructed the removal of the Jury...... "All rise"..... JS remained seated until she was pocked in the back by the corrections officer that stands behind her?

She also was trying to catch Judges eye as she was being led out the side door.
She even glanced back when she had passed him.

I actually thought she looks a weebit better today than other days-there wasn't a lot of the tongue thing going on---she did look tired. At one point she had both hands up to her eyes along with a tissue (no tears or pretend crying)---but it was odd. If I ever see tweets with current pictures I try to make sure I put them in---only so everyone can see what she looks like today. I always get snoopy that way! :blushing:

Zoey- because you go to the Sidebar, you know that I'm the Queen of the nosy people, myself. :floorlaugh:

I always think JS looks kind of angry, but I notice when she get aggravated the tongue movements increase.

please don't judge--but he reminded me of Andy Cohen from Bravo. :blushing:

We need a picture of the Dr. :floorlaugh:

I was on to something else but got to wondering...

www.alz.org/dementia/wernicke-korsakoff-syndrome-symptoms.aspKorsakoff Syndrome

'Korsakoff syndrome is often, but not always, preceded by an episode of Wernicke encephalopathy, which is an acute brain reaction to severe lack of thiamine. Wernicke encephalopathy is a medical emergency that causes life-threatening brain disruption, confusion, staggering and stumbling, lack of coordination, and abnormal involuntary eye movements.

Because the chronic memory loss of Korsakoff syndrome often follows an episode of Wernicke encephalopathy, the chronic disorder is sometimes known as Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome. But Korsakoff syndrome can also develop in individuals who have not had a prior episode of Wernicke encephalopathy.
Symptoms

Korsakoff syndrome causes problems learning new information, inability to remember recent events and long-term memory gaps. Memory problems may be strikingly severe while other thinking and social skills are relatively unaffected. For example, individuals may seem able to carry on a coherent conversation, but moments later be unable to recall that the conversation took place or to whom they spoke.

Those with Korsakoff syndrome may "confabulate," or make up, information they can't remember. They are not "lying" but may actually believe their invented explanations. Scientists don't yet understand why Korsakoff syndrome may cause confabulation.'

Zoey- because you go to the Sidebar, you know that I'm the Queen of the nosy people, myself. :floorlaugh:

:seeya::winkkiss: yes I do!!!!!!! Thought of that as my fingers were typing--but couldn't think of another word......3 hours sleep here! :banghead:

This was in the morning

Attachments

• Julie Schenecker Trial.jpg
    Julie Schenecker Trial.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
We need a picture of the Dr. :floorlaugh:

21273o2.png

Not a very good picture, Dr Obregon

Attachments

• Dr Obergon.jpg
    Dr Obergon.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 28

At first glance, he reminds me of Zimmerman, but then NO.

Thanks for the photo, TigerBalm

and Jewel, for the photo of JS. She looks sort of scared in her eyes, but her jaw looks set in some way.

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member