GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace Mysteries tonight is JS (8PM ET).

Thanks, Nymeria. I'll be watching. :seeya:

I just want to clarify what I said about JS murdering her children before.
That MD tried to adjust her meds from what JS told him of her symptoms, from what I understood from the Tweets today, and accept for the Tardive Dyskensia symptoms, which he could probably see for himself, he took her words for the truth, IMO. He just couldn't take her off all the drugs at once, so he adjusted as she told him her side-affects. She was on meds- I don't remember how many and what they were, before this MD became one of her MDs. Did she have other Mds where she received other drugs, too? Maybe we will see more Mds??

JS denied any psychotic episodes or symptoms, told him she hasn't been going to AA meetings, denied having suicide or homicidal thoughts, she craved oxy (why? was she having pain? Oxy is for pain? Did she just want the rush that the oxy gives? Oxi makes me throw-up and feel sick), and placed a lot of reliance on what she reported to him.

The MD asked Julie 2x to sign release allowing him to share info w/ Parker Schenecker- both times she refused- warned her repeatedly about the risks of mixing prescription drugs & alcohol- "telling her at every juncture to limit or abstain from alcohol", and warned her that mixing drugs w alcohol could make her stay in bed all day. He was concerned that the alcohol use was interfering with treatment. He couldn't , physically, take the alcohol away from her.
The housekeeper/maid said she "hid' her alcohol use from her husband and probably others, IMO.

Yes, she was depressed and needed help, I realize that. If the MD couldn't tell Parker what JS said to him, how could Parker actually help her? Could he commit her himself? On what grounds? Parker did get her help by having the mother come to stay with her and from what I heard, JS didn't want her there (and called her a *advertiser censored*!).

Who is responsible her- her MD, her husband?? What about JS- was she too far gone on booze and meds to understand what she had to do to get her life back on the right track? I think, and I don't really know, so don't throw tomatoes- OK- just a thought: If she was really depressed and nothing was helping her- no pills, talks, etc., why didn't she just listen to the MD and check herself into the psych hospital; they would be able to monitor her pill use, there would be no alcohol, or for that matter, the stressors of everyday life, and she would have people who would take care of her 'til she was well- all the while talking to Mds to figure out what is really going on with her depression and her life. No one can "fix/overcome" what they do not accept as the "problem' that is causing their depression. If JS does not want help and she "has it", well what can others do to help her? Depression is a terrible thing to have.

I need more info- to say she was insane at the time she shot her children, IMO. I need the MDs who first diagnosed her with whatever she is said to have/had, also.

I'm still holding my "judgement" for her insanity plea 'til the trial is over now.

Kimi- thanks for the photos of JS. I think her jaw may just look like she clenches it all the time, IMO- stress?

Dr. mentioned them today on the stand.
One was for "her mouth" (I assumed some kind of oral surgery), I forgot what he said the other was though :dunno:

Knee. IIRC housekeeper mentioned it

Sorry everyone, my guide said NG Mysteries was JS, but it appears to be about a Honeymooner lost at Sea (George Smith?).

The one time I want to watch NG :steamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members