Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't let TM out! It would be more painful for the family and community. I don't think she would be safe, she needs to stay right where she is. If she were out, think of the hell she would continue to create for the Elvis family, she and her sister.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 6s
Judge now taking the bench #HeatherElvis

Courtroom is half full and there is a gag order.

Ridiculous.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 7s
Judge now addressing the motion regarding bond. Defense now presenting it's case #HeatherElvis

The day we've been waiting for. I'll breath easier once I hear "Bond denied."

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

They can't let TM out! It would be more painful for the family and community. I don't think she would be safe, she needs to stay right where she is. If she were out, think of the hell she would continue to create for the Elvis family, she and her sister.

I really doubt Tammy is going to create hell for anyone. She is being charged with murder, and is facing the DP. I am sure she knows how serious this is, and will definitely behave herself. Why would she want to go back to jail? I am sure she will be closely monitored too.

There are many likely guilty people running around on the streets, it is something that other communities have managed to deal with.

I don't have a twitter account, but if I did, I would ask these reporters why there is no stream, and they didn't fight for one! :gavel:

Probably repetitive question, but who is does the gag order effect, I know the attorney's but does it effect the Press and family too?

I don't even understand why this hearing is taking place...

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 14s
Defense has submitted an 8 page memorandum of fact concerning their request to readdress the bond. #HeatherElvis

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 14s
Defense has submitted an 8 page memorandum of fact concerning their request to readdress the bond. #HeatherElvis

Hopefully they will discuss details and not just make a ruling.

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 16s
Tammy Moorer is pregnant, according to attorney. Has had problems with pregnancies in the past. #findheather #heatherelvis

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 58s

I really doubt Tammy is going to create hell for anyone. She is being charged with murder, and is facing the DP. I am sure she knows how serious this is, and will definitely behave herself. Why would she want to go back to jail? I am sure she will be closely monitored too.

There are many likely guilty people running around on the streets, it is something that other communities have managed to deal with.

I don't think she's controllable. Once she's free and back to her old life, I really don't think she'll be able to stop herself. Especially if she starts drinking. Just my two cents...

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV · 30s
Tammy Moorer is pregnant, according to attorney. Has had problems with pregnancies in the past. #findheather #heatherelvis

:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member