Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 16s
Tammy Moorer is pregnant, according to attorney. Has had problems with pregnancies in the past. #findheather #heatherelvis

That makes me sick!

:boohoo: There are lots of pregnant women in jail. Should not be a reason to let her out. :gavel:

I don't think she's controllable. Once she's free and back to her old life, I really don't think she'll be able to stop herself. Especially if she starts drinking. Just my two cents...

I have to disagree. She killed a young woman who was having an affair with her husband. This was not a random killing. Tammy is not a serial killer, who is going to be murdering strangers. I don't think she is a threat at all.

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 15s
Tammy Moorer attorney asking for bond based on her pregnancy, stress of being jailed. #HeatherElvis

I am sure she can get adequate care in jail. Also she can be kept from consuming alcohol, if that is an issue for her...

Prego my ego!

Tammy IS pregnant!!!

Gads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 16s
Tammy Moorer is pregnant, according to attorney. Has had problems with pregnancies in the past. #findheather #heatherelvis

:banghead: I'm sorry but isn't she charged with taking the Elvis' child from them?!?!?!?!? Sorry ... No sympathy for her!! (Only her children and unborn child)

sooo... the cat is finally out of the bag. This had been posted by a couple people close to her family, on Facebook pages, about 6 weeks ago or so.

If they have 8 pages of why she should be left out, it is more than just that she is pregnant.

I wonder if she knows who the daddy is. :waitasec:

I have to disagree. She killed a young woman who was having an affair with her husband. This was not a random killing. Tammy is not a serial killer, who is going to be murdering strangers. I don't think she is a threat at all.

She's a threat to her unborn child and to her children if she did indeed murder someone. I don't know how you can think otherwise Eileen.

Do they really think her life will be less "stressful" if she's out of jail?

So-was she pregnant before Heather went missing?That would put a different spin on things.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 4s
Defense: there is no evidence to tie Tammy Moorer to the disappearance or death of Heather Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ