Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though?

Plenty of guilty people in high-profile cases are out and about. They are not/barely harassed.

At least Tammy is likely going away for a long time. The other people are completely free.

Because TM will taunt anyone and everyone that she can. She loves doing that..lives for it. Then she can cry victim. Toss her a twinkie and tell her to shut up and go back to her cell.

2nd trimester is 12 to the end of the 26th week.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I read this quote from WebMD and thought they were talking about the whole trimester:

During the second trimester, your baby is growing quickly. Between your 18th and 22nd week of pregnancy you'll have an ultrasound so your doctor can see how your baby is progressing. You also can learn the sex of your baby, unless you'd rather be surprised.

So she could have been pregnant before the murder.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 16s
First pregnancy test done in jail on March 13th #TammyMoorer #HeatherElvis

Horry County murder suspect pregnant, according to attorney

CONWAY, SC (WBTW) - At her bond reconsideration hearing Friday morning, an attorney for Tammy Moorer revealed she is pregnant. According to Greg McCollum, she was trying to get pregnant before she was arrested and charged with murdering 20-year-old Heather Elvis.
She's charged in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, is scheduled to reappear in an Horry County courtroom on May 23, according to attorneys.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25596899/...deration-hearing-in-heather-elvis-murder-case

:eek:

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 7s
State asks judge to deny bond. #findheather #heatherelvis

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 7s
Solicitor points out other inmates are pregnant and there is no reason Tammy can not be cared for in custody. #HeatherElvis

Because TM will taunt anyone and everyone that she can. She loves doing that..lives for it. Then she can cry victim. Toss her a twinkie and tell her to shut up and go back to her cell.

Besides the one notorious post, what are the other examples of her taunting people? I am completely serious. I keep hearing about all the stuff she posted on FB, but I only know about that one post.

Horry County murder suspect pregnant, according to attorney

CONWAY, SC (WBTW) - At her bond reconsideration hearing Friday morning, an attorney for Tammy Moorer revealed she is pregnant. According to Greg McCollum, she was trying to get pregnant before she was arrested and charged with murdering 20-year-old Heather Elvis.
She's charged in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Heather Elvis, is scheduled to reappear in an Horry County courtroom on May 23, according to attorneys.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25596899/...deration-hearing-in-heather-elvis-murder-case

:eek:

Of course she was trying to get pregnant. That was probably part of their 'deal' for him to make amends. Plus, in her head I think she would think she is untouchable while pregnant.

Probably part of her plan to keep SM, go off birth control and procreate all over town...sounds like it worked too.

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 21s
Prosecutor says evidence does not apply for bond hearing, Moorer has recently refused followup pregnancy test, OBGYN exam to confirm it.

IMO I bet she did try to get pregnant around that time. So that if LE came around and she went to court she'd get some kind of "sympathy" or be viewed differently because shes a mother. YUCKKK. I feel sick.

Prosecutor says evidence does not apply for bond hearing, Moorer has recently refused followup pregnancy test, OBGYN exam to confirm it.

So it isn't confirmed? What a surprise! More twists and turns than Rockin Roller Coaster.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE now
#BREAKING Bond denied. #HeatherElvis #TammyMoorer

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 11s
Tammy asks to speak. Judge says no.

Of course she was trying to get pregnant. That was probably part of their 'deal' for him to make amends. Plus, in her head I think she would think she is untouchable while pregnant.

BBM

That was my thinking too.

She is refusing the test and exam? If she were so concerned about the well being of her unborn child she would want to be examined, don't ya think? Just more TM drama.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 7s
Waiting on final word - Tammy speaking with attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members