MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigrun,
Why on earth would the perp put Jacob on his shoulders and run? If he did, there would be a change in the depth of the perp's footprints right where Jacob's last print is. I think you need to go re-read the entire Jacob Wetterling thread with all due respect. Some of what you are saying is just out there in my opinion. Looking forward to what you come away with once you have read it all.

I think if DR is involved it is indirectly with a family member or friend. I have not ruled anybody out in this case, and when sheriff Sanner said since this has been in the news again, "We can't look back". My gut feeling is they are taking another look at people other than DR and widening their scope. I can't believe how many people have placed themselves at the crime scene at or very near to the time that this happened.

Can you share who those people are? I know about DR and K+K, but who else placed themselves there? Very interesting.

~ svh

hey you, he was assuming DR did take JW. Hypothetical situation.
Why would the footprints end?

Sigrun,
Why on earth would the perp put Jacob on his shoulders and run? If he did, there would be a change in the depth of the perp's footprints right where Jacob's last print is. I think you need to go re-read the entire Jacob Wetterling thread with all due respect. Some of what you are saying is just out there in my opinion. Looking forward to what you come away with once you have read it all.

Exactly. If you followed my reasoning, I was deliberately rejecting the better evidence to look at DR's possible involvement. I can explain the lack of impressions after JEW is lifted in the case of a specific type of car. I cannot if he is lifted to someone's back (more like his back, not shoulders).

What do you know about Kevin Rassier? How old was he at this time? Anyone?

I've gotten to page 6 so far. I think it only seems "out there" because everyone has just accepted the LE statements without looking at the most obvious suspects, and the obvious evidence inculpating them.

~ svh

For starters, everything implementing DR as the kidnapper is speculation. The only true fact in this case is Jacob is missing. Though, there are first hand witnesses who's credibility should not be discounted. The following 4 items are consistent with the witnesses testimony:

A dark blue 4 door was witnessed at abductions or attempted abductions in Paynesville, Cold Spring and St Joseph

A man threatened children with a gun

The man had a raspy voice

The perp collected souvenirs

I truly believe all these cases are related, and currently, there are no known FACTS worth noting that separate them.

Well, specifically, which facts I claimed as such in that post are in fact speculation? I thought we had agreed on these basic facts for several pages now? Without a specific reference to a specific fact or speculation, it is a naked assertion, imo.

If you're referring to the part in the first paragraph about K+K, that is just a summary of that analysis I made; my conclusions, not initial facts of the case. If there are facts that are wrong I'd like to know what they are.

~ svh

RB, MB, BB, MF, K and His BFF.

Ah, yes, I know of the statements made by the B's. I haven't looked yet into corroborating evidence for those statements. We do have corroborating evidence for K+K and DR though. We know they were there, no question. Within some small margins of time and space, they were definitely there. Do we have something independently corroborating the B's? I'll keep reading I just didn't see it yet. Also MF?

~ svh

For starters, everything implementing DR as the kidnapper is speculation. The only true fact in this case is Jacob is missing. Though, there are first hand witnesses who's credibility should not be discounted. The following 4 items are consistent with the witnesses testimony:

A dark blue 4 door was witnessed at abductions or attempted abductions in Paynesville, Cold Spring and St Joseph

I truly believe all these cases are related, and currently, there are no known FACTS worth noting that separate them.

Indeed, I'd just point out that your last comment, or belief, is a logical conclusion by itself. As for the sedan, it is an interesting commonality.

~ svh

The dark blue car that DR said he witnesses at around 9-9:15 which is the time of abduction must not have had tires on it, law enforcement ruled out any other vehicle being at the scene. This means all tire tracks match known cars and there are no unknown tracks. This means that DR lied about the dark blue car with a woman or child in passenger seat. If I recall correctly, Jared's abduction and assault WAS published in the news along with the color and type of vehicle, not sure if Paynesville incidents were also published in media but if DR read the paper or heard the news, he would know that there was already a situation that he could copy and that would take the heat off of him right away. And that is exactly what happened. Although I would say he copies the Paynesville incidents more, no car involved, mask and don't turn around or I'll shoot.

In my opinion of course.

Also, the souvenir collecting doesn't pertain to the JW case necessarily.

Exactly. If you followed my reasoning, I was deliberately rejecting the better evidence to look at DR's possible involvement. I can explain the lack of impressions after JEW is lifted in the case of a specific type of car. I cannot if he is lifted to someone's back (more like his back, not shoulders).

What do you know about Kevin Rassier? How old was he at this time? Anyone?

I've gotten to page 6 so far. I think it only seems "out there" because everyone has just accepted the LE statements without looking at the most obvious suspects, and the obvious evidence inculpating them.

~ svh

Did you start start at thread 1 this is the 8th thread.

sigrun, thread #4, post 850 by Lotus:

This is rather frightening. A known pedophile placing himself at the scene of Jacob's abduction just before it happened: http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/...ob-wetterling/
Matthew Feeney (re Jacob Wetterling)
Topics: Jacob Wetterling, Matthew Feeney
The night Jacob was taken I was returning from a Youth Group event and dropping off XXXXXX (who lived across from the Wetterlings) so we were by the 7-11 and drove down the Wetterling road within an hour (if not minutes) of the actual abduction. – Matthew Feeney (October 26, 2010)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118670&page=34

sigrun, thread #4, post 850 by Lotus:

This is rather frightening. A known pedophile placing himself at the scene of Jacob's abduction just before it happened: http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/...ob-wetterling/
Matthew Feeney (re Jacob Wetterling)
Topics: Jacob Wetterling, Matthew Feeney
The night Jacob was taken I was returning from a Youth Group event and dropping off XXXXXX (who lived across from the Wetterlings) so we were by the 7-11 and drove down the Wetterling road within an hour (if not minutes) of the actual abduction. – Matthew Feeney (October 26, 2010)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118670&page=34

He would have been my #1 suspect but he was ruled out early on, perhaps someone who is more knowledgable about the case can give the details regarding Feeney.

The dark blue car that DR said he witnesses at around 9-9:15 which is the time of abduction must not have had tires on it, law enforcement ruled out any other vehicle being at the scene. This means all tire tracks match known cars and there are no unknown tracks. This means that DR lied about the dark blue car with a woman or child in passenger seat. If I recall correctly, Jared's abduction and assault WAS published in the news along with the color and type of vehicle, not sure if Paynesville incidents were also published in media but if DR read the paper or heard the news, he would know that there was already a situation that he could copy and that would take the heat off of him right away. And that is exactly what happened. Although I would say he copies the Paynesville incidents more, no car involved, mask and don't turn around or I'll shoot.

In my opinion of course.

Yes, because there was a distinct set of tire tracks on that driveway, the police and FBI would search the state and nation over 14 years for anybody involved, completely letting go of the local aspect. That is how apparent it was that only one vehicle was being looked at. These other cars after this fact is just DR getting busted for his lies.

In my opinion of course.

And we can verify this on our own. We can look at the pic posted today and see that there are no other fresh tracks. Clearly, the only car that went up that driveway was a Grand Prix ... and it pulled over. Why? This is so blatantly obvious I just wait for the other shoe to drop to find out why LE is so sure K+K were not involved.

Then there are the print patterns on the driveway, obviously indicating JEW was lifted into an open top car. Amazing. That the simplest answer is usually the correct one should at least spark interest in these two. Doesn't make them guilty, but it sure justifies inquiry.

~ svh

And we can verify this on our own. We can look at the pic posted today and see that there are no other fresh tracks. Clearly, the only car that went up that driveway was a Grand Prix ... and it pulled over. Why? This is so blatantly obvious I just wait for the other shoe to drop to find out why LE is so sure K+K were not involved.

Then there are the print patterns on the driveway, obviously indicating JEW was lifted into an open top car. Amazing. That the simplest answer is usually the correct one should at least spark interest in these two. Doesn't make them guilty, but it sure justifies inquiry.

~ svh

There is no indication that Kevin's car pulled over or stopped. There was a continuous path of tracks going up, around and back down the driveway and no indication of stopping or starting again. Check with TrackerGd...I believe he covered this already about those tracks in an earlier thread.

what details about Feeney do you want? He is in jail for child molestation, he was youth group coordinator for the St Joseph church at the time of the abduction. He drove a former police car. He was only 21 at the time of the abduction. He owned a black pistol. http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...24bad7a7/l.jpg

Yes, I remember those facts which is why I feel he was #1 on my list of suspects. He fits the profile, he was in the area, pedophile, gun...why was he ruled out? And that link didn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot