GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any killer is going to sit there and work on a crossword puzzle after killing two people.

I wouldn't think so either. But, I thought Sills had stated, at least in a round about way, that someone else may have completed the puzzle. Or maybe that was a poster here that suggested it and I'm just confused.

Yes ma'am. That's what it looks like to me too. What is the Huddle House?

Huddle House is restaurant chain that is open 24 hours, similar to Waffle House.

boots, you crack me up!
You mean no Huddles Houses in TX!?

Do ya;ll have waffle houses?

Denny's?

For awhile we were losing Hardees in GA, but still in FL

Had to go to FL for one'o them thar charbroiled Hardees burgers LOL

Huddle House is restaurant chain that is open 24 hours, similar to Waffle House.

Thank you! :seeya: Never heard of Huddle House. Did the Dermonds ever invest in the Huddle House restaurant chain?

I wouldn't think so either. But, I thought Sills had stated, at least in a round about way, that someone else may have completed the puzzle. Or maybe that was a poster here that suggested it and I'm just confused.

I thought SILLS did too, but I do remember that topic of conversation

boots, you crack me up!

Denny's?

We just got a Denny's about a year ago. We have an Applebees. We lost Hardees a looong time ago and it was one of my favorites.

Do you have Waffle Houses where you live?

Both are national chains and are similar.

Serves breakfast 24/7 plus other foods too of course.

IMO

Do you have Waffle Houses where you live?

Both are national chains and are similar.

Serves breakfast 24/7 plus other foods too of course.

IMO

Just a Denny's. I gotta go. I'm getting a strange pop-up message about updating my player. I didn't even know I had a player. Marking my spot
~ Boots xo

Is the huddle house in question located near any public access boat docks/ramps?

There may be more elderly attacks than known, maybe a lack of research on who might prey upon this population, maybe a lack of media coverage. My first experience with it was Mrs. Croft, who live right across the street from my grandparents in Alcoa, TN. There were some noted cases with similar patterns in Knox County, which neighbors Blount County. None of these cases were solved. Is is possibile a correct profile of someone who does something like this isn't quite there yet?

http://www.wate.com/story/13508469/who-raped-and-killed-elderly-alcoa-woman-in-her-home

Just a Denny's. I gotta go. I'm getting a strange pop-up message about updating my player. I didn't even know I had a player. Marking my spot
~ Boots xo

I have gotten strange pop up messages in the last 2 days that I have NEVER received before. I'll pay closer attention next time it happens.

boots, you crack me up!

Denny's?

Huddle House Greensboro, GA Hours 6 AM to 10 PM est Phone: (706) 453-9833
Lake Oconee Parkway

Scroll down - http://greensborogeorgia.blogspot.com/2013/09/huddle-house-greensboro-georgia-lake.html

First time on this thread;

OBE, you're obviously a very good thinker, but how would you explain Mrs. Dermond's corpse being found without "glaring" signs of trauma yet the coroner determined cause of death was blunt force trauma? Did the sheriff say either had been hit with a crowbar or was that conjecture?

Nuvolari

JonBenet would of died of blunt force trauma if someone hadn't of strangled her to death with the white cord. The head injury shocked the ME when he found it during her autopsy.

I have gotten strange pop up messages in the last 2 days that I have NEVER received before. I'll pay closer attention next time it happens.

HEY I"M getting "virus threat blcoked messages " when on here sometimes, started today, wth?!

A dear academic friend of mine used to say "think out of the box." I am not good at that but here goes: what if a teenage boy was practice shooting in his yard (there are lots of vacant lots which have not been built on in Great Waters) and he accidentally shoots Mr. D while he is out on one of his walks. The teenager panics, decapitates Mr. D right there in the wooded lot to hide bullet evidence...then throws Mr. D's body in the back of his pickup truck and takes it to Mr. D's garage. Mrs. D hears the truck pull in the drive way and walks out to see what's going on. She recognizes the young man so he has to kill her also. He rushes back to his own home, jumps in a boat and travels by water to the Dermonds' dock and picks up Mrs. D's body. After dumping Mrs. D down stream, something occurred that prevented him from doing the same thing with Mr. D's body.

I don't think this happened but I gave it my best shot at "thinking out of the box."

My father and his pals (all retired and over the age of 65) would congregate early each morning at McDonalds... they'd drink coffee and chat for (at least) a couple of hours. I wonder if MrD and his friends had a similar ritual (at Huddle House)? - but probably we would have heard of such by now, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther