MT MT - Patricia Meehan, 37, Circle, 20 April 1989

I did a random search for Patricia Meehan, and found this link with a photo:

http://corruptioncentral.com/?p=807

There is a Patricia Meehan listed, and she is the 4th photo down. I see a resemblance (considering the time that has passed since she disappeared)... Or am I just crazy?

I received a VERY quick response to my email (within a few hours in the middle of the night) from the McCone County Sheriff's office. They stated that "they are aware of this individual".

Snipped by me.

I was just reading up on Patricia after following a link from the Shane Fell thread. I just wanted to add that it appears that the Patricia Meehan from Canada mentioned above has now passed away (December 2013), and there is an obituary online if you google her name. It lists her parents names as well as siblings, so it would appear that this is definitely not the same Patricia Meehan (though one could definitely see the missing Patricia looking exactly like this lady after a few decades missing!).

Just like Shane Fell & Bryce Laspisa, the way that these folks disappeared, like "poof into thin air" must add an anguishing element to their missing for their loved ones.

I hope Patty is found soon for her surviving relatives.

Snipped by me.

I was just reading up on Patricia after following a link from the Shane Fell thread. I just wanted to add that it appears that the Patricia Meehan from Canada mentioned above has now passed away (December 2013), and there is an obituary online if you google her name. It lists her parents names as well as siblings, so it would appear that this is definitely not the same Patricia Meehan (though one could definitely see the missing Patricia looking exactly like this lady after a few decades missing!).

Just like Shane Fell & Bryce Laspisa, the way that these folks disappeared, like "poof into thin air" must add an anguishing element to their missing for their loved ones.

I hope Patty is found soon for her surviving relatives.

Very interesting, thanks for posting!
It would be wonderful if Patty was alive and out there somewhere, Canada perhaps?
To this day, Patty's case still reminds me of the wonderful Robert Stack of Unsolved Mysteries, and I keep her in mind when looking for connections to unidentified Does. imo.

Very interesting, thanks for posting!
It would be wonderful if Patty was alive and out there somewhere, Canada perhaps?
To this day, Patty's case still reminds me of the wonderful Robert Stack of Unsolved Mysteries, and I keep her in mind when looking for connections to unidentified Does. imo.

Somebody commented on the Unsolved Mysteries article that they think Patty now goes by the name December Davis. With a quick search I see that there is a December Davis living in Arizona that is in her early 60's.

Somebody commented on the Unsolved Mysteries article that they think Patty now goes by the name December Davis. With a quick search I see that there is a December Davis living in Arizona that is in her early 60's.

I found this thread through Reddit's unsolvedmysteries where someone noticed the December Davis in Arizona on Facebook is friends with several Meehan's. Coincidence? I think the pictures are remarkably similar especially the dimple in the chin.

Whoa! That's gotta be her....Even the nose is spot-on.

Should someone send in a tip? At the very least they can remove her as a missing person. I think it's her!

I also am tempted to send her a friend request on facebook. We have the same last name....maybe she will think I'm a distant relative. :thinking:

Whoa! That's gotta be her....Even the nose is spot-on.

Should someone send in a tip? At the very least they can remove her as a missing person. I think it's her!

One person called it in and another said they were going to follow up. You can't deny the resemblance and I think they should at least check it out! Good to hear you guys think it looks like her too!

One person called it in and another said they were going to follow up. You can't deny the resemblance and I think they should at least check it out! Good to hear you guys think it looks like her too!

Yes, very strange coincidence! I hopped over to reddit and have been catching up over there. Some are speculating that maybe she went "missing" to avoid charges from the accident, and some of her family knows her whereabouts.

Bump.
Just wanna hop in and share something. There have been people on the unsolved mysteries page posting about a grey haired, older woman from Pennsylvania on facebook. This woman is named Patricia Meehan and posted a picture of some scenery with a caption talking about how she was in western PA traveling or something.

Our missing Patricia had family from Pennsylvania. So the age and potential location and name all match.
However, I found an article about a Jane Doe in a Philadelphia hospital. The news station interviewed none other than a woman named Patricia Meehan who worked at the hospital about some details on the Jane doe.
Pretty ironic, but the grey haired Patricia Meehan on FB probably isn't ours.

One more weird interesting observation: Maura Murry and Patricia Meehan both had ties to Oklahoma and both went missing in possible fugue states. I'm not suggesting they are related, just think it's weird.

I think Patricia was drunk, ran away to avoid charges, hitchhiked where ever and unfortunately might have met a bad ending 😦😦😦

Bump.
Just wanna hop in and share something. There have been people on the unsolved mysteries page posting about a grey haired, older woman from Pennsylvania on facebook. This woman is named Patricia Meehan and posted a picture of some scenery with a caption talking about how she was in western PA traveling or something.

Our missing Patricia had family from Pennsylvania. So the age and potential location and name all match.
However, I found an article about a Jane Doe in a Philadelphia hospital. The news station interviewed none other than a woman named Patricia Meehan who worked at the hospital about some details on the Jane doe.
Pretty ironic, but the grey haired Patricia Meehan on FB probably isn't ours.

One more weird interesting observation: Maura Murry and Patricia Meehan both had ties to Oklahoma and both went missing in possible fugue states. I'm not suggesting they are related, just think it's weird.

I think Patricia was drunk, ran away to avoid charges, hitchhiked where ever and unfortunately might have met a bad ending 

Welcome to Ws Ilikebacon 3001!
Intriguing post, Patricia could be anywhere, alive or otherwise, imo. almost nothing would surprise me in this case!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Patricia_Meehan
attachment.php

Attachments

• Patricia_Meehan_missing_person_flyer.jpg
    Patricia_Meehan_missing_person_flyer.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 50
This is such a sad case. I don't think Patricia was involved in foul play. I think she had issues prior to her accident/disappearance, and I find it possible that she could have developed some sort of traumatic amnesia. I don't know where she could have gone after the accident, but knowing that a search was conducted after she went missing, that makes me think that she probably hitched a ride to an unknown destination.

Is it possible that realizing she doesn't remember who she is, she fabricated a name for herself and started her life somewhere?

Is it possible that she staged the accident to be able to peacefully disappear from her life?

There are many unanswered questions.

There have been many sightings of Patricia. I don't know which one is reliable and which ones aren't. But it is not that unusual as there are thousands of women around the country who could have resembled her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back