The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

We're minutes away from a start on day three of the Baden-Clay trial. The courtroom is packed again.

ky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 4m

Mad jostle for a seat in the gallery on day 3 of Baden-Clay murder trial #badenclay (@liztilley84)

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 5m

Gerard #badenclay has taken seat in dock for day 3 of his murder trial. @abcnews

. She had a 4pm hairdresser appointment and was trying to organise to catch-up with a friend after a real estate conference in Brisbane the next day.

When the latter fell through, she was in contact with another friend to return a dress she had borrowed.

Ms Mollah said Ms Baden-Clay texted her on April 15, 2012 asking whether she could meet her for dinner on April 20, 2012.

She said she could not make the appointment but texted to try and arrange a different time, which went unanswered.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...his-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226950152264

http://www.qt.com.au/news/gerard-baden-clays-wife-lover-apart/2285637/

Have been contemplating the words of the children. And why something is not right. IMO.
And I might say I wish that someone with the necessary professional skills would analyse these words

Here is some of my foreboding:
IMO It appears there is too much gilded stuff.
The family situation is being painted as one of domestic bliss.
Happy normal family with nothing amiss.
The arguments are nothing really. All over in seconds.
Daddy and Mummy are really good friends.
Then this:
She said her Grand Poppa and aunty came to help look for her mother to see if she was still walking.
"Except there was no success and so then a police car came to talk to dad and when that happened Aunty Livy took us to school,’’ she said.

These words "Except there was no success "

The innocent normal the words of a ten year old????????????

The girl said things had been happy at home.

I have the distinct impression that they have been instructed in painting the scene of domestic bliss.
Subliminal or not, doesn't take much time to say, "You must say that Mummy loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mummy. Do NOT, talk anything about arguments. You must say that "Things have been happy at home." Come on now, lets try it. After me, say: "Things have been happy at home."
This is just between you and me. Not one word. OK? Good."

Reminds me of leaving a few too many Zoloft packets around in obvious places. That should secure the suicide and depression theory.

Another thing: The whole time frame stuff as described by the girls is completely out of whack.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

We're about to be played the police interview with Gerard and Allison's youngest daughter. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

She tells the detective she's five years old. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
Day 3 has begun. Interview from youngest Baden-Clay child is being played to the jury. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Gerard in tears in court as video shows daughter on couch at Indooroopilly police station.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

She's sitting on a big couch, hugging a teletubby. The two child protection detectives are sitting opposite her. #badenclay

Have been contemplating the words of the children. And why something is not right. IMO.
And I might say I wish that someone with the necessary professional skills would analyse these words

Here is some of my foreboding:
IMO It appears there is too much gilded stuff.
The family situation is being painted as one of domestic bliss.
Happy normal family with nothing amiss.
The arguments are nothing really. All over in seconds.
Daddy and Mummy are really good friends.
Then this:
She said her Grand Poppa and aunty came to help look for her mother to see if she was still walking.
"Except there was no success and so then a police car came to talk to dad and when that happened Aunty Livy took us to school,’’ she said.

These words "Except there was no success "

Does that sound like innocent normal the words of a ten year old?

The girl said things had been happy at home.

I have the distinct impression that they have been instructed in painting the scene of domestic bliss.
Subliminal or not, doesn't take much time to say, "You must say that Mummy loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mummy. Do NOT, talk anything about arguments. You must say that "Things have been happy at home." Come on now, lets try it. After me, say: "Things have been happy at home."
This is just between you and me. Not one word. OK? Good."

Reminds me of leaving a few too many Zoloft packets around in obvious places. That should secure the suicide and depression theory.

Another thing: The whole time frame stuff as described by the girls is completely out of whack.

I know my 7yr old pulls out some 'big' words at times. Especially if it's something new or been discussed at school lately. It always seems odd / funny to me and he's pretty much always done it. So I guess I can see it either way.

Those poor darlings :(

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton now
Child tells detectives she's just been on school holidays. "The Easter Bunny came." #badenclay @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 3m
Jury now watching video of police interview with youngest #badenclay child. Recorded on afternoon her mum was reported missing. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

They are asking her what the Easter bunny brought her. Officer: where are the chocolates now? Girl: In my tummy. The gallery laughs.

The girl says she knows she is there about her mum. #badenclay

Gerard is in tears as he watches his youngest daughter answer questions about her mum. #badenclay

Girl: She went out and she stayed out. #badenclay

Girl: She was walking for a long time and we think she twisted her ankle. #badenclay

Officer: And why do you think that. Girl: Because she stayed out for so long. #badenclay

Ippygal I was there today. Apparently they are using a small courtroom (there are larger rooms from what I understand) so alot of us had to go to the overflow room upstairs which was full in the morning. They use a split screen which took me a while to understand the layout of the courtroom. I could not see GBC at all. If you want to get into the main courtroom I suggest you line up at the door early , you might have to be a bit pushy to get in or like I did just gave up and went to the room upstairs. Oh and wear something warm too.

Thanks for the tips!! Hoping to head in Monday maybe? Anyone else coming? :)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

They are asking her who lives at home and what her house is like. Girl: It's blue. And that's all I know about it. #badenclay

Officer: What happened yesterday? Girl: I forgot. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 2m
Gerard #badenclay cries as he watches his youngest daughter explain her mum's disappearance: "We think she twisted her ankle".

I always thought OW took the girls to School?

She made some rather unusual comments to other parents & teachers that morning, considering the girls' mother was still supposedly only just over an hour late back from a walk!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Officer: Did you hear mum and dad talking at all? Girl: No. Officer: What did you hear? Girl: I heard nothing. #badenclay

Girl says when she got up the next morning "mummy was gone". #badenclay

Girl: I didn't get to see her at all. Says mummy didn't come home to get ready for work. #badenclay

Girl: I think dad was asleep when mummy went for a walk cause dad didn't tell us much about mum. He told me that maybe she's out for a walk.

Girl: Because sometimes in the morning she sometimes does that. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 59s
"Daddy was asleep and mummy went for a walk, we think", the youngest #badenclay daughter tells police of her mum's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500