The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:48am: The court is now watching a video recording of a police interview with the Baden-Clay's eldest daughter on June 27, 2012.

It had been about two months since her mother's body had been found on the bed of Kholo Creek.

The interview took place in the child interview room of the Surfers Paradise police station about 2.30pm.

11:04am: The Baden-Clays' eldest daughter told police her parents owned two cars: a silver Captiva called "Sparky" and a white Prado called "Snowy".

Sparky was driven by her mother Allison, while Snowy was driven by her father Gerard.

The two interviewing detectives showed the Baden-Clays' daughter a photograph of a number of items in the boot of the Captiva.

She said the items were their old toys which they had collected from around the house for charity. She said it was her father's idea to donate them.

11:06am: The detectives asked the Baden-Clays' daughter whether she ever saw either of her parents climb into the boot of their cars.

"No," she replied

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34NpC4aPE

I am staring to get very confused (more so than usual) regarding what happened after school on the 19th. Did they have dinner at the BCs or at home, did their mum put them to bed or their father, when did Allison come back from the hairdresser and dinner with her friend, what time did the girls go to bed, did they sleepover or not, what time did the eldest get up for a drink of water.

The only real time reference in that is Peppa Pig, what time is that on the ABC (while we still have the show?)

Having 3 kids I know peppa pig well. Usually its on around 5pm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mr Baden-Clay took off his glasses and cried as the footage was played, wiping his eyes with a handkerchief.

The little girl, dressed in her green school uniform and playing with a purple Teletubbie toy, said her mother was gone when she woke up that morning.

“I think dad was asleep when mummy went for a walk ... because Daddy didn’t tell us much about Mum,” she told officers.

One of the police officers asked: “Can you tell me how mum and dad were getting along last night during dinner and after dinner?”

The girl answered: “I don’t know.”

She said she woke up and watched television with her two older sisters that morning.

“(Then) we saw that mum was gone and then we searched for her and had a search party,” she told police.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...yearold-daughter/story-e6frg6nf-1226951651125

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou·12 mins
The girl says her mum always took her white iPhone with her when she went walking. #badenclay

BBM.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Dad was 'just trying to be confident for us'. Police arrived as girls left to go to school. #badenclay

What time does school finish in brisbane? Here in SA it varies between 3.10 till 3.30 depending on the school

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 47s

Re the day her mum went missing. Girl: Dad was, he was just trying to be confident for us ... except you could see he was worried.

The night before. Officer: Can you remember hearing anything that night? Girl: No. Dad went downstairs to get milk or something.

Girl: Mum was just watching TV. Officer: Any car noises? Girl: No. #badenclay

Girl: I just heard dad walk downstairs. She says she heard the garage door. She came out to get drink of water and saw him come up.

Girl says her dad was downstairs "not very long". Mum was watching TV. #badenclay

She says she didn't hear her mum and dad having an argument that night. #badenclay

Screen shot of the toys in boot of car....

35hfcjr.jpg

10:31am: Gerard Baden-Clay is sitting in the dock, wearing the same dark suit and glasses he has worn for the last three days, watching his youngest daughter's interview with police.

His family are seated in the front row of the public gallery directly behind him, while his late wife's family and friends are seated on the opposite side of the gallery.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-3-week-1-20140612-39yck.html#ixzz34Nq1T7On

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Kids called Gerard's father 'Bwana'. He came to house after Allison went missing. #badenclay

:rolleyes:

What time does school finish in brisbane? Here in SA it varies between 3.10 till 3.30 depending on the school

School usually is from 9am to 3pm. Some schools from 8.50 to 2.50, but I don't know of any going past 3.

I found the evidence yesterday very intriguing, especially the information regarding Allisons visit to the hairdresser. It seems that Allison was in quite good spirits that day, until she arrived at the hairdresser where she 'seemed quite stressed and distracted' and 'not very talkative'. The reason given was traffic, and having battled the traffic in that area at that time of day i sympathise, but it's not THAT bad. I think that between her finishing the meeting at work and arriving at the hairdresser, Allison was privy to some information that was obviously weighing heavily upon her mind. I also find it interesting that she was trying to arrange dinner the following night with Ms Mollah, who seemed to be the friend she confided in with regard to her husbands cheating ways. Up until this point in time, Allison was under the impression G was being faithful....had she just found out otherwise?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s
The officers are asking her if anyone in the family has any allergies. Her dad is allergic to shellfish, she tells them. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 51s
Eldest daughter says she didn't hear any car noises that night. Her bedroom is above garage @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

The officers are asking her if anyone in the family has any allergies. Her dad is allergic to shellfish, she tells them. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Could this be alluding to what he bought at the pharmacy ie antihistame ??

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 51s
Eldest daughter says she didn't hear any car noises that night. Her bedroom is above garage @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

But the cars were parked outside.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 52s

They ask her what her dad said when mum went missing. Girl: He was worried but he was just being confident saying get ready for school.

The interview has finished. #badenclay

We're breaking until 11.45pm.

So, if none of the girls heard any arguments, fights, or noises on that night - what were the "blood-curdling screams" heard by some of the closer neighbours, and also allegedly by Fleggy over a kilometre away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500