Remembering Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought it'd be 3 years and no justice for Hailey. I really can't believe her remains are found and still nothing.

It's maddening that no one has faced justice for this sweet little girl's murder.
disgusting

I think new evidence will have to come to light, via a tip, etc. for this case to move forward. More than enough time has passed for any forensic testing. Whatever they have now, it is not enough, IMO.

I think arrests will be made just when we've about given up that it'll happen. I'm hoping 2014 is the year.

I don't really know anything new. I'm just sad that poor Hailey is now in a locked sub forum. Justice for Hailey!

I nvr thought either Haleigh wouldn't be recovered or no trial. It's shocking. What's in the water down there?

The forensics is not back from the labs so Hailey is in no way a cold case. Those who murdered her need to watch themselves. There will be Justice for Hailey.

The forensics is not back from the labs so Hailey is in no way a cold case. Those who murdered her need to watch themselves. There will be Justice for Hailey.

From your lips the the Goddesses ears....

Did any of you think we would still be discussing justice for Hailey FOUR years later?

I'm not sure what could possibly happen at this point for an arrest to be made. I've sort of lost hope that will ever happen.

I'm so sorry Hailey.

No Knox, never really thought this much time would elapse after her remains were located without arrests. I guess the only solace, if you will, is that evidence of her earthly self were recovered and many of us are thankful for that, at least, above all else..... because she isn't 'out there' lying in those ugly fields any more....
...God will have final judgement, imho.

Ah Hailey girlie, we are all thinking of you...sleep in heavenly peace...

What was the exact day that Hailey went missing?

Who was at the house that night?

When exactly did the uncle get out of jail?

So many questions and no one willing to answer them.

What was the exact day that Hailey went missing?

Who was at the house that night?

When exactly did the uncle get out of jail?

So many questions and no one willing to answer them.

Do you want the truth, or what was put forth in the media?

Tomorrow is the day four years ago, that Hailey was reported missing.

My heart hurts for Hailey, she is the reason that I came to this website (although I am still mostly a lurker). Something about her story moved me. At first I thought they would never even find her body, and I can remember how sad, yet hopeful I felt when they did. The lies and fake stories surrounding her murder make me sick to my stomach even to this day. At this point, I don't think there will ever be justice for our dear girl. There were too many screw ups from day 1, and 4 years later there is nothing new to learn. I hope those who know what happened to her feel sick with guilt every day of their miserable lives and that they are never able to be happy again.

Merry Christmas Hailey, I hope your soul flies happy and free, away from all the b.s. here on earth.

They were basically rhetorical questions.

SOME people involved in this case cause one to look up in the sky, if they tell them it is raining. ;)

Do you want the truth, or what was put forth in the media?

Tomorrow is the day four years ago, that Hailey was reported missing.

Hoping this will be the year that justice begins and you may finally rest in peace pretty girl ...

Maybe just maybe 2015 will be the year for Hailey's murderer/s to be brought to justice.
ljczec, Hailey's case brought me to Websleuth's also.

They were basically rhetorical questions.

SOME people involved in this case cause one to look up in the sky, if they tell them it is raining. ;)

And mine was a smart-arse reply, which I cannot expound on without opening several :worms::worms::worms::worms:

But I think the opinions reflected here are accurate ... https://www.facebook.com/ktabnews/posts/10152851675636391

More stellar news coverage ... http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...se-4-years-later/40668/McjBSqcmWU6l756qxkSTAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa