Deceased/Not Found CO - Lea Chali Porter, 19, Westminster, 5 June 2014 - *C. Waide guilty*

Where is the Canon city reference on some of his fb posts coming from? I thought she was from Pueblo?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Where is the Canon city reference on some of his fb posts coming from? I thought she was from Pueblo?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kai, she's lived in a lot of places, Pueblo is just the most recent. She went to high school in Florence and Cotopaxi. Her mom lives in nearby Rockvale. HTH

I'm so sad for Lea's family, but relieved that they have closure. This could have dragged on, putting the family through even more torture. Kudos to the Westy PD for a job well done. I think that they would have made an arrest pretty quickly, even without the bf and brother getting a confession out of the perp. It's ironic. We have Lea, from Pueblo, going missing in the Denver area, and Kelsie from Denver, who went missing in Pueblo. Hopefully there will be an arrest in that case, too. I'd imagine that by tomorrow Lea's earthly body will be recovered.
RIP Lea. Fly with the angels, beautiful girl.

Bad enough the poor family has to go through this, now sexual assault too?

Bad enough the poor family has to go through this, now sexual assault too?

Uh I was just wondering about his motive ... <mod snip> :banghead:

This is very sad. I have no words.

Rest in Peace Lea.

So sad that another beautiful life is over...

:rose:

Looking at the few public photos...looks like he was in the military, and the change from his military days to the most current photo is unreal.

In this link which does show a photo of him,
http://www.mylife.com/christopherwaide
it mentions:
"Helicopter Mechanic (2009 to 2011)
The U.S. Army"

it also mentions that he attended Cotopaxi Consolodated High School, graduated in 2009.

christopher-waide2.jpg

Christopher Waide (credit: Westminster Police)

We need to put ARREST in the headline. At least we have that. :rose:

Per CBS 4 Denver News they are searching a landfill for Lea. This is so sad. Saying Waide told them he put her in a dumpster.

He is being held on no bond.

I am upset and angry about this. I can't even begin to imagine how family and friends are feeling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back