NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree that her credibility is shot. But, Barth did twist her words and take things out of context quite a bit.

i agree with barth.......it's retelling her direct testimony.......asked and answered as it were

Barth seems very concerned about what the jurors might hear on that tape, and I don't think it's because he's worried that they'll hear the narrative a second time or that it will take too long. Now I really want to know what's on it.

Barth seems very concerned about what the jurors might hear on that tape, and I don't think it's because he's worried that they'll hear the narrative a second time or that it will take too long. Now I really want to know what's on it.

sadly he generally wins these arguments---I think adding that 5 day comment after Judge stated that this witness on stand 9 days and they need to move it along this morning......:truce:

I want to hear it.

I also want to hear the sm confession he gave to police which the judge suppressed.

"Within days of Marriott's disappearance, Mazzaglia was interviewed by police for 11 hours. He was later arrested and charged with murder.

But parts of that interview, in which he reportedly confessed, have been ruled inadmissible at trial.

The state is pressing the defense for specifics on what it plans to refer to in that interview before challenges are played out in the presence of the jury.

"We've taken some extraordinary measures trying to reduce surprise to the state, but there is an element of trial that is simply fluid and comes with surprise for both sides," said defense attorney Joachim Barth."

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/mazzaglia-...ements-in-murder-trial/26118584#ixzz34X1RnKFT

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
State says they can take all the time they need w/ Kat. My prediction may come true. She may be on as long as #jodiarias lol #SethMazzaglia

MOO--think she has already exceeded JA--Arizona didn't keep the same steady hours as NH--would be interested though hour wise--think she has passed her up!

I want to hear it.

I also want to hear the sm confession he gave to police which the judge suppressed.

oh me too :giggle:

i was only speaking "legally"..........but i'm a busybody bee and i want to hear it all:floorlaugh:

eta........and thanks alot people, i'm calling domino's lol

I do too. I really want this witness to be rehabilitated. Its the only shot we have for a conviction IMO.

keeponsearching said:
I have that island on my list to do with the kids this summer. Looking at the map I can't figure out what side they are talking about. And ot I want to live on Goat Island lol.

I always thought the dumping her in the water was a lie. The night seem so rushed for them to get everything done.

Does anyone have the apartments address?

Been looking for this all morning!
I knew it was back there somewhere.
Courtesy of HauntsForHope :tyou:

HauntsForHope said:
Map of Pierce Island showing Dog park and trail to lookout.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pe...a3464ec4aff76e

Ya know, looking at the river and surrounding area, her remains may still show up. It's not really directly out to sea. There are shipyards and inlets.

The other thing I don't like about Roberta's testimony is she claims she was 70% certain that SM and KM would do the right thing even though there was a discussion of 'dumping the body'. She and her husband leave and carry on with their lives like nothing happened. She states she didn't tune into the TV for days after and only heard about the case at a Tarot card customer's house. None of this is logical even for a dingbat!!!!!

How do you leave and not call or visit the police station? How do you carry on with your lives like you didn't just see a dead body? How do you make any kind of assumptions that those two would do the right thing after they killed someone? Her testimony is completely garbage, IMO.

I watched opening statements last night and Barth said Andi will be testifying (no mention of Brad), are they only calling the women of the pairs and not the guys?

are they considering playing the grand jury testimony in its entirety which seems is 4 hours.? If so I think they risk total burn out of this witness on the jury. Given everything is a lie...then or now and only bits and pieces have any merit...I think they will in the jury room declare her a liar and clearly involved but their job will be to figure out the involvement of Seth...sure they need to know all about her but I think they have it now.

Friday the 13th and a full moon too!
I wonder what Seth and Kat feel about that.

Probably why Kat's hair is down today, her version of a tin foil hat for protection. :scared:

Friday the 13th and a full moon too!
I wonder what Seth and Kat feel about that.

Yes, That AMAZING moon we had last night/this morning won't be back for another 35 years. Im so glad I went out to gaze awhile, it was so pretty. :)

And, with Mercury in retorograde, and 3 BIG solar flares, today is a very 'static-y' sort of day. Ie: computers and cell phones go a bit haywire.

content_happy-friday-the-13th.gif

I do too. I really want this witness to be rehabilitated. Its the only shot we have for a conviction IMO.

What if the jury finds SM guilty but also states they believe KM wasn't truthful in her stories? If I were on this jury I would seriously be considering that both people were guilty and I would be looking sideways at the other two morons who managed to view the crimescene.
:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member